more than two thirds of the nation support a recount

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
An old system that needs a revision. It originates from a time where the US was 50 separate countries. Things have changed, laws need to be maintained and updated to the actual situation.
The only reason you Marxist scum want it changed is because you know you've packed inner cities with lowlife democrat voting vermin scum that you keep tethered to your ballsacks with government handouts that you rob form hard working AMericans.

the only thing that needs a revision is your consciousness
Ehhm... no!

Because we know there are better systems. We use better systems, so we can tell you from experience.
Times change, laws need to change too.
You're from the Netherlands. We could conquer your all female resident country with nothing more than an email with some strong adjectives.

Go provide your "experience" to Venezuela. I'm sure they could use it
You just reply with some ridiculous insults (at least I assume it is meant like that). When you want to do that, think again before posting and DO NOT press that "Post Reply" button, but just delete it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
An old system that needs a revision. It originates from a time where the US was 50 separate countries. Things have changed, laws need to be maintained and updated to the actual situation.
The only reason you Marxist scum want it changed is because you know you've packed inner cities with lowlife democrat voting vermin scum that you keep tethered to your ballsacks with government handouts that you rob form hard working AMericans.

Ehhm... no!

Because we know there are better systems. We use better systems, so we can tell you from experience.
You're from the Netherlands. We could conquer your all female resident country with nothing more than an email with some strong adjectives.

You just reply with some ridiculous insults (at least I assume it is meant like that). When you want to do that, think again before posting and DO NOT press that "Post Reply" button, but just delete it.
pepo-retard-retard.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Ehhm... no!

What happens if I ignore your shit advice maxsoftcock?

Do your breasts start getting all tender?

Q

Banned

Ehhm... no!

You'll find out

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ehhm... no!

You'll find out
pepo-retard-retard.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandish retard gif much better than florid encomium. Yep.

Also necessary when mastery of mother tongue still in father's pocket.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Dickwad Gene.

Drop the corny stitch

You look like the forum equivelant of a wet fart right now

Yep

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, crack fiend gene

Good lord. What truck stop clogged toilet did this useless misfit climb out of?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Glock Monkey invoke good lord now?

Points AR-15 down and accidently shoots off big toe and kills pet gerbil?

Pray for smart brain in vain. Yep.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump won according to the parameters set forth in our constitution

Biden, with the help of a foreign gov, pulled off nothing but the biggest fraud in election history

Go piss up a rope with your mob rule election strategy cunt. It gets no airplay among intelligent persons
Yes, but what a victory... President of a country where more than half of the people did not vote for you... Who do not want you to be the president. Woohoo
that's our system
I'm sure my American friends just love some Dutch fahget telling them how their criminal justice should work...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wake me when Trump spends 4 years and 38 million tax payer dollars chasing hoaxes to get Biden out of office

Q

Banned
Trump won according to the parameters set forth in our constitution

Biden, with the help of a foreign gov, pulled off nothing but the biggest fraud in election history

Go piss up a rope with your mob rule election strategy cunt. It gets no airplay among intelligent persons
Yes, but what a victory... President of a country where more than half of the people did not vote for you... Who do not want you to be the president. Woohoo
that's our system
I'm sure my American friends just love some Dutch fahget telling them how their criminal justice should work...
Good to hear! I knew there were also smart americans

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fired cyber security official on Trump’s claim of voter fraud: 'It’s nonsense'

Mon, November 30, 2020, 1:24 AM EST·2 min read

, the former director of the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) who was fired by
for contradicting the president’s claims of voter fraud, appeared on
Sunday where he spoke about the security of the election. Krebs was fired via tweet after CISA issued a statement calling the election the most secure in the history of the U.S.
Krebs stands by that statement, and believes that the
have proven it.
“That pretty thoroughly, in my opinion, debunks some of these sensational claims out there that I’ve called nonsense and a hoax,” Krebs said. “That there’s some hacking of these election vendors and their software, and their systems across the country. It’s nonsense.”
Following the interview, Trump posted a tweet refuting Krebs’s claims that the election was secure.
“There was no indication or evidence that there was any sort of hacking or compromise of election systems on, before, or after November 3rd,” Krebs said, later adding, “there is no foreign power that is flipping votes. There is no domestic actor flipping votes. I did it right. We did it right. This was a secure election.”
While Trump and his legal team allege widespread voter fraud, including attacks on the voting machine software, Krebs pointed out that roughly 95% of ballots were cast using paper, providing physical evidence that the election was legit. Krebs also repudiated claims made by Trump’s attorney,
, at a recent press conference at which he said that votes were counted in Germany and Spain.
“I don’t understand this claim,” Krebs said. “All votes in the United States of America are counted in the United States of America. Period.”
And Krebs believes the Trump team’s legal maneuvers and wild public statements about the election are more than just nonsense, they’re dangerous.
“It was upsetting because what I saw was an apparent attempt to undermine confidence in the election. To confuse people. To scare people.” Krebs said of the press conference. “What it was actively doing was undermining democracy. And that’s dangerous.”

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Most secure election in the history of elections.

Biggest landslide in the history of landslides.
Trump - the BIGGEST lozer ever, Bigly.
Biggest LOZER in the history of lozing.

No one is a bigger lozer than Trump,
except Trumptards.

Last edited:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Uh oh! Brazilian PM has "absolute proof" of fraud! :Perfecto:

pgdV7I5.jpg

pYq73Fe.png

BbugOGZ.jpg

XkZXwyn.jpg

Cnh5R62.png

Oh SNAP!!! BUSTED!!!! Bwahahaha

Fact check, for starters, PA crybabies have aggregated primary election and general election absentee requests to come up with this disinfo.

OTOH, we all remember Diebold stealing the Ohio election for Dubya a couple of elections ago. Dimocraps wanted their turn to play I guess.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
128973924_3886321871401151_488392206822157302_o.jpg

and here is thread full of "grown" men lusting after a pale youg chubby boy...one can only imagine what the fascination is

ned-beatty-deliverance.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Obama gave Texas back to Mexico?

Ha ha ha, sore loosers!

Such sore losers! I always think back to 2000, with Gore winning the popular vote, and apparently losing the electoral college by only ONE STATE. And that state was one in which the vote was very, very close (Bush supposedly won by 537 votes, and Cons are screeching about Biden's 12,000 vote victory) and the ballots were badly constructed, but the Supreme Court prevented a recount. And they are wailing about THIS election? After calling dems sore losers in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, for that 537 vote, Supreme Court designated loss ...?