more than two thirds of the nation support a recount

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Forget the recount. Redo the whole election MINUS mail in voting. If your ass can’t get to a polling place to vote, that’s too bad.
Forget the recount. Redo the whole election ONLY IN mail in voting. If your ass can’t get to a mailbox, that’s too bad.
Not serious, just making a point. Just making a point :)

Democracy is getting as many people as possible to vote.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
If Trump goes to war with Iran, Biden is fucked. He can impose certain powers to keep himself in office. Another president did this....Kennedy maybe? I can't remember..... Whaaaa Whaaaaa goes the leftist liberal libtards. I hope he is smart enough to realize this. I think it's time to email our president.... hehehehe......bet ya didn't know THAT shit, did you? Haha!!!!

Another president imposed certain powers to keep himself in office? Kennedy maybe? You mean the Kennedy who was murdered before he finished his first term? WTActualFuck are you talking about?

It's true....idk which president it was that did it....Teddy Roosevelt maybe? I gotta dig a little deeper but the possibility is there.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Forget the recount. Redo the whole election MINUS mail in voting. If your ass can’t get to a polling place to vote, that’s too bad.
Forget the recount. Redo the whole election ONLY IN mail in voting. If your ass can’t get to a mailbox, that’s too bad.

True and we should all vote LEGALLY.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Trump goes to war with Iran, Biden is fucked. He can impose certain powers to keep himself in office. Another president did this....Kennedy maybe? I can't remember..... Whaaaa Whaaaaa goes the leftist liberal libtards. I hope he is smart enough to realize this. I think it's time to email our president.... hehehehe......bet ya didn't know THAT shit, did you? Haha!!!!

Another president imposed certain powers to keep himself in office? Kennedy maybe? You mean the Kennedy who was murdered before he finished his first term? WTActualFuck are you talking about?

It's true....idk which president it was that did it....Teddy Roosevelt maybe? I gotta dig a little deeper but the possibility is there.

Yeah. You keep digging and let me know when you find out. This should be good.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

True and we should all vote LEGALLY.

We all did vote legally. Too bad the Giant 2-year-old lost legally.

Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't hate democracy. I feel it important to conserve the rights of my children and myself....along with everyone else at that matter. The thought of someone trying to take/ammend our constitutional rights is sickening.

And yet you want Trump to do just that so he can stay in office.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I don't hate democracy. I feel it important to conserve the rights of my children and myself....along with everyone else at that matter. The thought of someone trying to take/ammend our constitutional rights is sickening.

No. I don't want him to do that. I want them all to do things legally and I want it to be fair....I was just stating the fact that if Trump chose to go to war with Iran he can exercise certain powers for him to continue to govern this country.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What exactly are those certain powers? The ones the other president used? Are you doing your research? I'd like to know.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

No. I don't want him to do that. I want them all to do things legally and I want it to be fair....I was just stating the fact that if Trump chose to go to war with Iran he can exercise certain powers for him to continue to govern this country.
Oh noes "certain powers" Da Da Dun! War Powers Act, You should check into it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
128567253_2129882477144690_2930645954637346985_n.jpg

shhh, no one cares.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There is no reason to start a war. It would be idiotic!

Sounds like something he would seriously consider if it works like that :(

Succubus

Site Supporter

Something to do with the assassination of Iran's head scientist. Fuck if I know. I'm basically still researching the shit, myself. All I know is that if Trump goes to war, Biden can kiss his shit goodbye, regardless electoral vote outcome. That is a FACT.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Something to do with the assassination of Iran's head scientist. Fuck if I know. I'm basically still researching the shit, myself. All I know is that if Trump goes to war, Biden can kiss his shit goodbye, regardless electoral vote outcome. That is a FACT.

Wow. Good research. You convinced me. I wonder why no one is talking about this!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If it's a fact, there should be some easily found resources available that describe these magic powers that you speak so innocently of.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

?????? Never heard of that... Post when you find something..

Succubus

Site Supporter

If it's a fact, there should be some easily found resources available that describe these magic powers that you speak so innocently of.

The president has access to emergency powers contained in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The president has access to emergency powers contained in

Did you read them all? Maybe you could paste the one where it says any of these provisions allow a president to stay in office even though someone else was duly elected POTUS. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and did you figure out which president did this before?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But libtards will have you believe Biden won the general election. Yeah sure

Makes complete sense...there’s nothing worse than having a bunch of low-balling fraudulent leftards dividing an entire country. MAGA!!! :ThumbsUp3:

Yeah. Go for it.

Tell me LupusDud, if Trump manages to prove his case in court and remain as the rightful POTUS will your little soy boy armies pack your purses and handbags with glitter and come after all 73 million of us Patriots?

asking for a friend

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
John L. Dorman
Sat, November 28, 2020, 11:28 PM GMT

US Representative Denver Riggleman (R-Virginia). Thomas McKinless/CQ Roll Call

GOP Rep. Denver Riggleman of Virginia slammed President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans
, calling the party's large-scale refusal to acknowledge President-elect Joe Biden's victory a "massive grift" and saying that Trump has "never served anything but himself."
Riggleman, an outgoing congressman and one of a handful of House Republicans who are openly acknowledging Biden's presidential win, said that the current posturing by the party is "just money-making for the 2024 election" and "completely unethical."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd say "not my president"

But that Fraud Biden doesn't even deserve the honor of being called anyone's president. That guy couldn't run a mop stand in a janitors closet.