More Wank Material...

Your AV model is more desireable than you are.
. Prove me wrong.


My AI modeled pictures look like a young Brendan Fraser in Encino Man drinking fermented fountain syrup while my underwear free and chiseled buttocks hunch over a drainage culvert and pump out brown soft serve, cigarette in my mouth, one behind each ear, while I take in the social commentary of the day from an issue of Playboy (1982)...

Obviously, I told the AI to keep my face and body the same as the original pic, but change the ditch in my backyard to a drainage culvert.
 
My AI modeled pictures look like a young Brendan Fraser in Encino Man drinking fermented fountain syrup while my underwear free and chiseled buttocks hunch over a drainage culvert and pump out brown soft serve, cigarette in my mouth, one behind each ear, while I take in the social commentary of the day from an issue of Playboy (1982)...

Obviously, I told the AI to keep my face and body the same as the original pic, but change the ditch in my backyard to a drainage culvert.
Right, except I was talking to Flynn. Nonetheless
. that's all really good to know.
 
You're not serious are you?

It's not even April, and here you are making up far fetched jokes again. Need you be reminded that you look like an 80's tranny?

No, I get it. Fred still has quite a bit of learning to do, but you Jabba Jr., you have some bitchplaining to do. How does Fredricka who never started out as a troll or flamer is able to dump you on your crusty head most of the time you two kids get into it? Explain that to me poster elder for Gingivitis.

Furthermore, to make matters worse you've been out here as long as Frood and I, and you seem to get shittier by the minute. It's like all that hot air up your ass is slowly seeping out from your vagina. With your years of experience and hanging with some of the best I would have thought some of that would have rubbed off on you. NOPE! All I read is a fatter and dumber version of Frood.

Here's the fucking part that just fucking kills me. How the fuck do you get turned to ash by someone who just learned how to speak English less than 2 years ago? I guess what I'm asking is how the fuck do you get fucking pulverized into fine powder by someone whose first language isn't even ENGLISH?!

Riddle me that Porky Pig.
What learning do I have to do?? Huh?
 
@Cookie Monster

And don't think it isn't lost on me that your butt buddy, Alfred E. Nocock follows your slime trail around giving you pos reps, because he's too fucking stupid to fight his own battles.

If your anal bareback partner wasn't such a fucking boring dolt, people might actually give that fucker the time of day. As it happens to be, he's just basically ignored, kinda like Admin.

Hang out with a better crowd.
Alfred e noyuo also follows crookies cheese, he only cheeses me when crookie does, sad
 
You're not serious are you?

It's not even April, and here you are making up far fetched jokes again. Need you be reminded that you look like an 80's tranny?

No, I get it. Fred still has quite a bit of learning to do, but you Jabba Jr., you have some bitchplaining to do. How does Fredricka who never started out as a troll or flamer is able to dump you on your crusty head most of the time you two kids get into it? Explain that to me poster elder for Gingivitis.

Furthermore, to make matters worse you've been out here as long as Frood and I, and you seem to get shittier by the minute. It's like all that hot air up your ass is slowly seeping out from your vagina. With your years of experience and hanging with some of the best I would have thought some of that would have rubbed off on you. NOPE! All I read is a fatter and dumber version of Frood.

Here's the fucking part that just fucking kills me. How the fuck do you get turned to ash by someone who just learned how to speak English less than 2 years ago? I guess what I'm asking is how the fuck do you get fucking pulverized into fine powder by someone whose first language isn't even ENGLISH?!

Riddle me that Porky Pig.
You what? Frog claims shes known Flea for 20 years and was active on TTR 10 years ago.

Take your meds, sit down and shut up.
 
You what? Frog claims shes known Flea for 20 years and was active on TTR 10 years ago.

Take your meds, sit down and shut up.
Me and flea didn't meet on a flame/ troll forum, it was actually a very serious forum where we discussed news, politics and the whole meaning of life in a most intellectual way. We find all this very immature tbh
 
@Cookie Monster

And don't think it isn't lost on me that your butt buddy, Alfred E. Nocock follows your slime trail around giving you pos reps, because he's too fucking stupid to fight his own battles.

If your anal bareback partner wasn't such a fucking boring dolt, people might actually give that fucker the time of day. As it happens to be, he's just basically ignored, kinda like Admin.

Hang out with a better crowd.
As I stated before i have emoticons turned of.

As for following....
Screenshot-2026-10-02-132213.png
 
I call fib. Girls can't intellect.

There have been some interesting studies that suggest girls actually *can* intellect but it's of an order so far removed from our own that it's difficult to recognize and may as well be considered alien for all practical purposes.

That's why trying to communicate with them is often akin to communicating with whales or dolphins.

Hm. Has anyone tried using fish treats to teach Fred how to poast like a human?
 
There have been some interesting studies that suggest girls actually *can* intellect but it's of an order so far removed from our own that it's difficult to recognize and may as well be considered alien for all practical purposes.

That's why trying to communicate with them is often akin to communicating with whales or dolphins.

Hm. Has anyone tried using fish treats to teach Fred how to poast like a human?


Dunno. Why try communicating with dolphins? They swim around in circles, squeak randomly, and occasionally get really horny or raped by a pod of horny males. The only difference between a white liberal woman and a female dolphin is that the woman might be able to order UberEats on her phone or burn water.
 
Dunno. Why try communicating with dolphins? They swim around in circles, squeak randomly, and occasionally get really horny or raped by a pod of horny males.

Yeah but I think those somersaults through a hoop are pretty darned impressive, they're pretty good at booping balls with their snouts, and their "EckEckEckEck!" noises are adorable for about five seconds after which they rapidly become insufferable.

So... not that much difference from women, really.
 
Yeah but I think those somersaults through a hoop are pretty darned impressive, they're pretty good at booping balls with their snouts, and their "EckEckEckEck!" noises are adorable for about five seconds after which they rapidly become insufferable.

So... not that much difference from women, really.


It takes me more than 5 seconds to climax though....
 
Look frood, if the powers that be had read mine and fleas posts back in the day the world would be in a much better state than it is now
I'll deal with the rest if you later. Fucking fish food indeed:Pissed:
You're old, fat, and ugly
No need for new terms. Women above 35 are broken down whores.