Movie Ratings Thread.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Simple give a rating to a movie you have recently watched.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

6.5/10.

I have long loved the JP franchise even the obviously lame ones Lost World, JP3 & Jurassic World, they all still have some enjoyable bits intermixed with nostalgia, this new one could have been a lot worse but I'm starting to wonder how much longer they can milk this cash cow.

In short not the best, but if you are a fan of the franchise worth a watch as most certainly not the worst one that they have churned out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

The Lighthouse, with Willim Dafoe & Robert Pattinson, was a weird film to put it plainly. It’s basically about two lighthouse keepers in a lighthouse that go a bit batshit crazy. The cinematography was excellent, especially given that the film was shot in blank and white, but I was left scratching my head. My wife told me that I sure knew how to pick a shit film. (5/10...she gave it 0/10; Rotten Tomatoes gave it 9/10)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

The Lighthouse, with Willim Dafoe & Robert Pattinson, was a weird film to put it plainly. It’s basically about two lighthouse keepers in a lighthouse that go a bit batshit crazy. The cinematography was excellent, especially given that the film was shot in blank and white, but I was left scratching my head. My wife told me that I sure knew how to pick a shit film. (5/10...she gave it 0/10; Rotten Tomatoes gave it 9/10)

i saw that and it was ok but weird
the scene with the mermaid showing her vagina sort of shocked me lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Damn it...I missed that! I’ll have to watch it all over again. I’m going out on a limb here... 6.5/10
:ThumbsUp3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Damn it...I missed that! I’ll have to watch it all over again. I’m going out on a limb here... 6.5/10
:ThumbsUp3:

i think it was right before he got on and had sex with it but then the scene went gay cause she turned into willem defoe o_O

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
The Indian Runner(1991)Sean Penn's Directorial Debut. With a cast with Morse, Mortensen, and Bronson you can't really go wrong. Their characters are fleshed out enough where you care about them. First rate all the way. 9/10

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
thief(1981) One of if not James Caan's best performance(s) Good story, tight direction, some of the shots/scenes brilliant...Almost 10/10

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Sleuth(1972) ~ What great fun! Olivier vs Caine the fact they carry this cat and mouse for over 2 hrs and make the time so enjoyable speaks volumes of the legends. 9.5/10.