MTG is a BOSS!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene engaged in a shouting match with her liberal Democrat counterparts Friday on the steps of the U.S. Capitol, trading barbs over abortion and conditions at the border.

The freshman Republican exchanged salvos, particularly with Reps. Debbie Dingell of Michigan and Betty McCollum of Minnesota, as the Democrats gathered for a publicity photograph as part of promoting ''Building Back Better for Women'' — a take on President Joe Biden's ''Build Back Better'' campaign.

''You should all be ashamed,'' Greene said while gesturing to the Democrats. Dingell responded that Greene is the one who should be ashamed.

''You know what? Killing a baby up until birth is a lack of civility. It's called murder,'' Greene said. ''Hey, how about the border down there? Lack of civility? How about lack of laws, or protecting and upholding our Constitution?''

The exchange, seen in a
of
on
, included Dingell waving her finger at Greene, who was stripped of her committee assignments by the Democrat-iccontrolled House for statements that helped ''fuel domestic terrorism.''

''You should practice the basic thing you're taught in church: Respect you neighbor,'' Dingell bellowed.

Greene fired back: ''Try being a Christian and supporting life.''

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
''Killing babies up until birth, are you kidding me right now?'' Greene yelled at the Democrats. ''Why don't you stand with women?''

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
''Killing babies up until birth, are you kidding me right now?'' Greene yelled at the Democrats. ''Why don't you stand with women?''

You post pictures of MTG yelling at clouds, to show us how she owned the libs????

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
2xzGcF0.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You post pictures of MTG yelling at clouds, to show us how she owned the libs????

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::LOL3::LOL3:

Right?!

I wonder if she has kids. Wouldn't you be embarrassed at having that loon as a mom? As if her feet aren't bad enough, look at her mouth and brain stem in operation.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Libs get so fukin butthurt when MTG grabs em by the pussy! Just look at the melties! :LOL3: Its enough to make horseface AOC cry like a belligerent donkey!!!!
AOC in action!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That you live to see "LIBS cry" rather than follow your own Savior says everything I need to know about you. Vindictive, hateful and stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny because I actually took the time to hear her out about why people fall into conspiracy theories. So this sort of shit is pretty lazy. You should learn to directly address things.

How much food was taken off family tables to fund whatever that dumb conspiracy was?

Now how much was taken from the people to pay for a bullshit Russian collusion conspiracy? An expensive lie?

Sit the fuck down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Libs get so fukin butthurt when MTG grabs em by the pussy! Just look at the melties! :LOL3: Its enough to make horseface AOC cry like a belligerent donkey!!!!
AOC in action!

Amazing! That sounded just like A.O.C.!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Careful

Shes a showboater. Let's see what she gets DONE.

Its all good. I support her showboating 100% If libs have the squad, MTG can do no wrong in my book! Its best we play dirty just like they always have.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey do any of the forum scalpers here have tickets for the next Matt Gaetz/MTG America First, Grab all the Cash Rally?

7DkrpDi.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey do any of the forum scalpers here have tickets for the next Matt Gaetz/MTG America First, Grab all the Cash Rally?

7DkrpDi.jpg
Did you register to win the .50 cal, faggit ass? I bet you'd love to butt fuck yourself with that motherfucker!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's always been a great supporter of the 2nd Amendment!!!!

Your Heroine and she's yours....Lokmeer!

What annoys the most about things like this is that she went into why she fell for Qanon propaganda and went into why other people do.

And instead of addressing a very real problem, this hype gets pushed. Instead of media being held accountable for lying to the people and distorting facts to the people....they focus on trashing her for being crazy. It's a total gaslight to shift the focus off the propaganda spreading "news" media.

It's always disheartening watching it WORK. She may be the right wing AOC in her showboating....but that doesnt excuse media propaganda. She has pointed out some REAL problems. And instead of looking at that it's all "omg Jewish space lasers".

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you register to win the .50 cal, faggit ass? I bet you'd love to butt fuck yourself with that motherfucker!!!

You sure do spend a lot of time focusing on gay shit.
Well, since your entire existence is being an ass spelunking man faggit pretending to a woman, 24/7/365, maybe STFU.

Maybe one of your boyfriends on here will throw you a rec... homo lol
You'll always be a man no matter how many times you treat your asshole like a vagina, sick fuk. Kill yourself and broadcast it live.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's always been a great supporter of the 2nd Amendment!!!!

Your Heroine and she's yours....Lokmeer!

She's fukin AWESOME! Bat shit crazy is what the squad is. But of course a cucked out pussy like you loves the squad, josephine!

You have a Lotta unqualified dingbat politicians in America, Lokmeer!

Marjorie Greene for the Republicans, AOC for the Democrats.

Makes for great entertainment for a spectator sport tho...Lokmeer!