MY GURL MTG!!!!!! WOOT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Greene on Wednesday had commented on a Twitter thread started by a user who supported "discriminating against transplants" by imposing a "sin" tax on them and banning them from the polls "for a period," the
reported.

"All possible in a National Divorce scenario. After Democrat voters and big donors ruin a state like California, you would think it wise to stop them from doing it to another great state like Florida. Brainwashed people that move from CA and NY really need a cooling off period," Greene

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes 100 percent right here.

"
If you are so offended by my comments about #NationalDivorce then take a real hard look inward and ask yourself why it’s sadly such a popular idea with Republicans. We are serious about our freedoms and we feel very threatened by Democrats that constantly tread on them."

"7. I don’t want a National Divorce, but what I will not tolerate is Democratic Communism. Leave your blue votes in your blue states. If you move to a red state, learn from your blue state experience that your Democrat ways failed. Then we welcome you.""

Unfortunately our abusive spouse wont hear it.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
271189358_1303337316837972_3367058237899802384_n.jpg