The Leaker: "Do not hert me! I am a gurl!"

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Because you're having a conniption you're being manic. Deep breathing works for most folks. Good luck.

That is your imagination.

It might be the way my posts are making you feel, but that certainly is not how I feel when I make them.

I am wrecking you.

Calm, relaxed, peaceful.

And knocking the living shit out of you!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you're having a conniption you're being manic. Deep breathing works for most folks. Good luck.

That is your imagination.

It might be the way my posts are making you feel, but that certainly is not how I feel when I make them.

I am wrecking you.

Calm, relaxed, peaceful.

And knocking the living shit out of you!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Now, that, made me smile.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now, that, made me smile.

1000_F_51114465_avBZ53RCNtKRW4iTZmXqGz2WY16xREmr.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Lily, Lily, LILY LOOK AT ME, LILY. LIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you know when you triggered that wildebeest because she starts spamming the shitty or rainbow emotes. That dumbass had over a million negs at SG. They actually had to rework the software at SG cause the numbers were stretching out Oak's avatar and distorting her posts. The original neg system was only made to handle at tops 10,000 negs.

That is how much people liked her.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
you know when you triggered that wildebeest because she starts spamming the shitty or rainbow emotes. That dumbass had over a million negs at SG. They actually had to rework the software at SG cause the numbers were stretching out Oak's avatar and distorting her posts. The original neg system was only made to handle at tops 10,000 negs.

Getting to finally see the crying PMs about that was the best day I have had since TRUMP 2016.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Getting to finally see the crying PMs about that was the best day I have had since TRUMP 2016.

It's sad that you live for me, Deport. You should reflect on that. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Absolutely sizzling.

He has followed me the longest from all my haters. All because I broke his troll after he declared he'd never respond to me ever again.

That's not anger, that's amusement. He used to be "friendly", ask him or better yet ask Holliday, Admin or any other from the original Cindybiners...

Biggie used to be friendly too.

I think some people have the idea that you can't disagree with "friends", even vehemently, and remain friends. Those are individuals with no fortitude. It is why we are weaker societies. No fortitude, our grand-parents and great-grandparents must weep...