The Leaker: "Do not hert me! I am a gurl!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biggie, my man. I got some mistletoe, where are ya.
In Florida. The best state in America
One of the last bastions of liberty on this fukt up continent of ours. I wish I was there. I'd stay at your place.
Come on down
The Iron Chink? That woman is very stroppy for one of an Asian countenance.

tumblr_m0fjpvz6eW1rqfhi2o1_250.gif
there r two types of atheists

the type that just dont believe and make it a whiny crusade

and the other type, who grew up religious but cant cope with the idea of living on forever. so they deny it

infinity is an uncomforatble thought, i will give u that
When I die, I’ll only live on through my daughter, and her through her children…and so forth, and so on. It’s in the genes Jeannie;)
so all u r is...

?

we r more than that

We want to believe there is an afterlife. And there is…your progeny Jeannie. That is all I ever wanted…

some dont, they find the idea of eternal life disturbing

Eternal life would be disturbing for an individual being. The repetition would be life’s ultimate flame as such!

Jehovah intends for the other planets to be populated I am sure...

Oh there are countless planets populated with a diversity that we can hardly fathom. I just don’t like religion because it was created by mankind. Sexist, bigoted, self-righteous old men to be exact. Fuck all that for a joke.

well maybe you need a refreshment and a new pair of eyes through the Holy Scriptures. We all could do with that.

There are many scriptures that subordinate women.

And many scriptures don't...

I've just gotten back from the cemetery with photos. I am wearing my creative hat now...

Off I go to Paintshop Pro.

tata!~

Did you get Bon Scott?

images

Yes... Bonn Scott is a seat now... His plaque was stolen years ago...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don’t like that at all. A rock legend in the form of an insignificant bench seat! I can’t believe his family take credit for that seat!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
r u a dude or a dudette?
It's a she that looks like a fat Bruce Lee if my memory serves me well... Hates white people, she knows her race are inferior and that's about all I remember about Shen Li, I'd say she will and by the looks of her does eat anything that moves...

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
r u a dude or a dudette?
It's a she that looks like a fat Bruce Lee if my memory serves me well... Hates white people, she knows her race are inferior and that's about all I remember about Shen Li, I'd say she will and by the looks of her does eat anything that moves...
Shen Li isn't fat....not even close......she has a nice figure..

She doesn't dine on dogs and cats either despite what she says..

Shen said she would never register here, so I knew it was only a matter of time before she joined..

I would guess she's probably a good fit for this forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
r u a dude or a dudette?

Shen said she would never register here, so I knew it was only a matter of time before she joined..

Hi Fash…come over to the dark side. Pick an appropriate avatar. Do you miss me? Xx

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
r u a dude or a dudette?

Hi Fash…come over to the dark side. Pick an appropriate avatar. Do you miss me? Xx
I miss you very much Bonkerfist.....I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
r u a dude or a dudette?

I miss you very much Bonkerfist.....I hope you have a lovely Christmas.
I’ve been a bit quiet because the Xmas rush has been hectic and keeping me way too busy. I’ll pop over sometime as I’m on Xmas break now. Have an awesome Xmas yourself.
:ThumbsUp1: