MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

People aren't always who they seem.
Most members can't handle one account let alone two. There's this thing where the second/troll account has to act outlandish and draw extra attention to itself or it's not noticed and then what's the point. IF you can rock two, let's see what you got, but most are shit-posters. Once the trolling gets too far outta'line it's gotta be killed off. We're looking for QUALITY and original thought provoking content around here. Alters are not a problem here and still aren't, but we're getting busier these days and more personalities are flowing in.

There's an ongoing thread in our hidden MOD forum where we talk about dual accounts as they join. In this thread we'll pull back the curtain and publicly expose their
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
This forum is full of Nazis, man. BBS nazis. The worst kind of nazis. Fucking fascists. *spits*

In Nippon, this kind of leadership would not be tolerated. Whoever banned Lasagnabread would be expected to "take responsibility" and do the honorable thing and commit sudoku.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
The Japanese were allies... or uh,.. axis with the fucking nazis you idiot look it up.

TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
That's my girlfriend, faggot. thanks for revealing my PI which is against the rules. I was gonna tell my friends who all have wives that like to shitpost by the way to check this place out but maybe not since you seem to be a bunch of PI rat probably government honey pot CIa homosexual left wing NSA gang stalking private info leaking faggots.

Kill yourself

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAhahah yOU Fuckig LOSER

Hmmmm it's Chrtmas and no life Charlie plays on da netZ LOSERR

tenor.gif

tHink it's your fucking site retard

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
(Can confirm I am his girlfriend, but just saying that's probably not going to persuade you. Do whatever you gotta do I guess. There's no way to prove this without us sharing our own PI, probably, and that ain't gonna happen. I'll probably stop posting here of my own accord though, so like... I dunno. Maybe don't do anything hasty.)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's my girlfriend, faggot. thanks for revealing my PI which is against the rules. I was gonna tell my friends who all have wives that like to shitpost by the way to check this place out but maybe not since you seem to be a bunch of PI rat probably government honey pot CIa homosexual left wing NSA gang stalking private info leaking faggots.

Kill yourself

Don't cry sweetheart ...

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Actually I guess for all intents and purposes it's the same thing, even if we're different people. Like if we're tag teaming your forums for shits and gigs, it's probably gonna go over just as well.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
(Can confirm I am his girlfriend, but just saying that's probably not going to persuade you. Do whatever you gotta do I guess. There's no way to prove this without us sharing our own PI, probably, and that ain't gonna happen. I'll probably stop posting here of my own accord though, so like... I dunno. Maybe don't do anything hasty.)

OMG the retard is even moar retarded than originally thought

MindlessCompleteDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人

OMG the retard is even moar retarded than originally thought

:KMA:

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
I guess the issue of shared IP's has never come up here before since everyone here is a forever alone single loser that will never get a woman xDDDD tongue:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I guess the issue of a fucking retard that has no life but the NETZ

You got BOOKED you fucking RETARD ... now suck it !~! :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
I'm literally sitting here getting drunk with my girlfriend cooking breakfast on Christmas eve while you all obsess over us lmao god you people are pathetic.

Unban Lasagna, she was at least funny unlike you milk toast ass loasers.

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
HA HA HA HA
Somebody better GET A LIFE for Christmas

Why are you talking about yourself like that? What are your plans? it's literally like 3am in North America lol what the fuck are you doing right now I already said what i'm doing and I can prove it how about you besides following me around?

hopp off my dick loser? xDDD

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
HA HA HA HA
Somebody better GET A LIFE for Christmas

Why are you talking about yourself like that? What are your plans? it's literally like 3am in North America lol what the fuck are you doing right now I already said what i'm doing and I can prove it how about you besides following me around?

hopp off my dick loser? xDDD

You know... I'm supposed to be the girlfriend here, husbando. You shouldn't LARP as a catty sheboon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you ALT'd and got caught you jack off

and NOW you think you're a fucking TIMEX

losers baby !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
Did you ALT'd and got caught you jack off

and NOW you think you're a fucking TIMEX

losers baby !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

dont make us post pics now i have better things to do than prove you are all bitches lol but yeah I will admit I did make the lasagnabread account on TOR VPN so I did trick ya there

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uh huh
I wish I had no life sometimes ... I would pretend I'm another person too

NOT !! LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Alter Ego (2nd accounts) are not against the rules here, but also not welcomed. If you're gonna use the troLL to argue/shit-post all over the board at an accelerated speed, we're going to deport.

I'm sure you understand.

I'll just leave this here...

UFFU5qs.png

Personally, I think alt accounts should be completely verboten, but that's just my opinion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well how fucking boring is this, watching some arseole talk to themselves, alone for Christmas?
Careful...he’s sensitive apparently! :biggrin:
Oh ok, carry on fapping chan toon boi...
What are you up to? My wife passed out on account of that weed and it’s officially an hour away from Xmas. I’m about to get on the rum!

Alter Ego (2nd accounts) are not against the rules here, but also not welcomed. If you're gonna use the troLL to argue/shit-post all over the board at an accelerated speed, we're going to deport.

I'm sure you understand.

I'll just leave this here...

UFFU5qs.png

Personally, I think alt accounts should be completely verboten, but that's just my opinion.
Yeah I reckon. I was going to try an alt racist Negro woman with a fondness for vanilla ice cream splashed with rum. See how long I could get away with it?

Her name would be Brandifall...

images