Multiple sources say Trump is a muslim

Holliday

Banned
Banned
:facepalm:

You should facepalm, Bigly.
By now you should have known what was coming
and not been flattened.

If this was a dojo - you'd be thrown out the alley door on your face - told never to return.

Because, dude
..you suck at this.

Out in the alley again.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! When do we hear Trump's an agent for the Mossad?
Who was it that moved the Embassy to Joorusalem?
I have to admit, I love me a Jew!!!! That may very well have been one of the biggest things that made you Jew and God hating fuckers lose all touch with reality!
You might want to talk to Duhv about that. She don't cotton to no Jew Bible like yous do, loktardo.
Trust me shitstain, any discord between her and I is infinitesimal as long as you're alive!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wouldnt matter, you cunt libs would still hate him. Dudes been more liberal than conservative most his life, loves faggits, has been a friend of revrun al and jessie. He loves America though and has an "R" next to his name currently and libs flip shit. Hell, Bush Jr was libtarded as fuck and you clowns had a daily meltie over him too. Remember when you called him "The Chimp" though? And then you got president nigger and I called him "Chimpy II"? :LMAO: CLASSIC!

Ya'd be much happier if you lived back when slavery existed...Lokmeer!
josephine, the VAST majority didnt own slaves, ya clown.

At least back thenyou could kill slaves like animals and go free if ya wanted to.

That woulda been ideal fer you, Lokmeer!
Some slaves needed to be killed. So what?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wouldnt matter, you cunt libs would still hate him. Dudes been more liberal than conservative most his life, loves faggits, has been a friend of revrun al and jessie. He loves America though and has an "R" next to his name currently and libs flip shit. Hell, Bush Jr was libtarded as fuck and you clowns had a daily meltie over him too. Remember when you called him "The Chimp" though? And then you got president nigger and I called him "Chimpy II"? :LMAO: CLASSIC!

At least back thenyou could kill slaves like animals and go free if ya wanted to.

You were born in the wrong century, Bud! :Agree1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine, LOTS of people should be executed in this century. We dont and thats a miscarriage of justice!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

josephine, LOTS of people should be executed in this century. We dont and thats a miscarriage of justice!

Listen up maggots,

Several Units of JSOC are go, All Ranger Battalions geared up, jacked up and raring to get some, major combat outfits on alert, Air Borne Units in the Air, complimentary of the Terrorist attack on the US Capital the Operation Crush Stupid People In Large Groups, aka The Dogs Of War are loosed, every single one of us are now on potential targeting lists, "They" know everything to know about each and everyone of us, everything, but you guys don't need to worry right? I mean you have 2 AR15's and a cutdown pump gun, oh and a big Glock, GL! See you in hell. The Surrounding National Guard Units already have secured the Federal Zone. Your State Capitals are being secured, Politicians taking precautions....

( mewling whine in the background....but rice patties!)

Good luck with that, Kitty Kat.

CloudyAridGreendarnerdragonfly-small.gif

You are now free to return to your water sports. And Larp fantasies.

oh right almost forgot, lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Listen up maggots,

Several Units of JSOC are go, All Ranger Battalions geared up, jacked up and raring to get some, major combat outfits on alert, Air Borne Units in the Air, complimentary of the Terrorist attack on the US Capital the Operation Crush Stupid People In Large Groups, aka The Dogs Of War, every single one of us are now on potential targeting lists, "They" know everything to know about each and everyone of us, everything, but you guys don't need to worry right? I mean you have 2 AR15's and a cutdown pump gun, oh and a big Glock, GL! See you in hell. The Surrounding National Guard Units already have secured the Federal Zone. Your State Capitals are being secured, Politicians taking precautions....

Methinks your keyboard is really really sticky right now goo boi

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Listen up maggots,

Several Units of JSOC are go, All Ranger Battalions geared up, jacked up and raring to get some, major combat outfits on alert, Air Borne Units in the Air, complimentary of the Terrorist attack on the US Capital the Operation Crush Stupid People In Large Groups, aka The Dogs Of War, every single one of us are now on potential targeting lists, "They" know everything to know about each and everyone of us, everything, but you guys don't need to worry right? I mean you have 2 AR15's and a cutdown pump gun, oh and a big Glock, GL! See you in hell. The Surrounding National Guard Units already have secured the Federal Zone. Your State Capitals are being secured, Politicians taking precautions....

I have absolutely zero fucking doubt that you do think that, because that is what you think about, fuckboi.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Listen up maggots,

I have absolutely zero fucking doubt that you do think that, because that is what you think about, fuckboi.
You appear exhausted. How about an energy bar?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Listen up maggots,

You appear exhausted. How about an energy bar?
Sorry, were you talking again? LULZ!

youre-pointless-thats-not-funny-im-actually-going-through-a-35778133.png

Ask your mother.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Listen up maggots,

Several Units of JSOC are go, All Ranger Battalions geared up, jacked up and raring to get some, major combat outfits on alert, Air Borne Units in the Air, complimentary of the Terrorist attack on the US Capital the Operation Crush Stupid People In Large Groups, aka The Dogs Of War are loosed, every single one of us are now on potential targeting lists, "They" know everything to know about each and everyone of us, everything, but you guys don't need to worry right? I mean you have 2 AR15's and a cutdown pump gun, oh and a big Glock, GL! See you in hell. The Surrounding National Guard Units already have secured the Federal Zone. Your State Capitals are being secured, Politicians taking precautions....

Listen up faggit! Eat a bag of dix, ya limp wristed fukin fairy! That is all.....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Listen up maggots,

Listen up faggit! Eat a bag of dix, ya limp wristed fukin fairy! That is all.....

I understand you boys are frightened both sexually and racially confused, now that all your dumbfukt bullshit space farce fake election blue sky fantasies come crashing to back to to ground.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Another shit thread.
I do not like this post. Please do not post anything I do not like anymore. Bla bla bla lots of bullshit

See? Useless to reply to someone with just "I do not like your post". You do not like it? Scroll on...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
GAWD, it would be hard to come across a gaggle of cackling old SJW's who are as cringeworthy and pompous as CBT's Soy Seniors....

I'm not sure what's worse, the mess from spilled Starbucks lattes, wholemeal muffin crums and soiled diapers they always leave behind during one of their excursions or their extremely annoying stage 5 TDS.

Someone ought to contact their old folks home and stop them being allowed to wander around so much.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
GAWD, it would be hard to come across a gaggle of cackling old SJW's who are as cringeworthy and pompous as CBT's Soy Seniors....

I'm not sure what's worse, the mess from spilled Starbucks lattes, wholemeal muffin crums and soiled diapers they always leave behind during one of their excursions or their extremely annoying stage 5 TDS.

Someone ought to contact their old folks home and stop them being allowed to wander around so much.
This thread is about Trump's background of being a muslim. Please go compain about coffee somewhere else.

If you have anything valueable to add about Trump and him being a muslim, please go ahead

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Isn't it verboten for you Muslims to hate your own kind?
"Verboten"? Sie sind kein Deutscher und die Sprache, die wir hier sprechen, ist Englisch.

Who says anything about hating Trump for being a muslim? It's just some information that people like you should have.

Think about this... The dude you love has a background you hate.... How does this make you feel?