Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
huh-funny.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The dishonesty.

Can someone please tell this woman hating bitch that not having access to legal abortion actually does NOT remove any rights of women to make decisions?

I'm sorry am I gonna suddenly start dropping babies outta my womb all randomly and uncontrolled if Roe is over turned?

They cant even fucking SAY it. Thry would rather use emotionally manipulative language that really.....really degrades the intelligence and capability of women.

So unless we are legally able to go get rid of it so a man wont have to pay child support or have his sex life complicated.....that somehow means we now have no decision making power at all.

I'm just gonna have babies falling from my loins by magic and have no choice in the matter what so ever.

I mean.....is she saying we are all being raped? And instead of that being a problem we just have abortion to manage it? Absolutely none of us were able to chose to avoid any of our pregnancies?

This woman is a dishonest coward. Willing to paint women as stupid, incapable, mindless fuck holes whose decision making capabilities ONLY kick in when we get accidently pregnant. Until then we just had no choice. We are like little children who cannot consent.....so we cant be held responsible for anything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
These people are Evil. I don't want to live in the same country with them.
They're willing to murder children up until the moment of birth

how sick do you have to be to support something like that?

14 weeks is more than enough time for a woman to decide if she want's the child or not. Anything beyond that is murder. End of.