'Murica is this timeline's supervillain. Again.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
I love lurid tabloidesque headers, it gives me confidence that the contents are a reasoned critical examination the topic at hand. Said no one ever.

qMvG5oe.png

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
This is what happens when your government is captured by corporate imperialists:

You are kidding right?
One of them was a kid that played either HS or college football as his major life achievement.

Some real info. on international interference…….
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

12 years of failure vs. x4 where the US did not deepen itself in foreign conflict.

See also the hags thread about why Jewish kids are turning on their country……..same as here……it’s the brainwashing from the media and educators ………..which was it that got to your brain?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Imagine though…….having unspeakable levels of resources……..but unable to take advantage of them on their own……….Sad.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Ha Ha Ha…..@Admin. right on point…….cant ignore it………

Up next with @X and a homophobic slur that is a bigger joke than it is………

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Remember this little excerpt of Obama’s Administration?
This is how Joe made his mark……ahem, money with her help of his crackhead son.

Remember how Bidumb bragged he held a $1B over the head of Ukraine if they didn’t fired a prosecutor looking at finances Hunter was involved with…….yeah, that was great.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remember this little excerpt of Obama’s Administration?
This is how Joe made his mark……ahem, money with her help of his crackhead son.

Remember how Bidumb bragged he held a $1B over the head of Ukraine if they didn’t fired a prosecutor looking at finances Hunter was involved with…….yeah, that was great.

Save some Vodka for Dinner!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I like Lee Camp.

I've been catching his content since he was on RT-America, before all the Russiagate nonsense got them pulled from broadcasting packages in 'Murica.

Which is ironic since his catchphrase was:

"Redacted Tonight, where Americans in America covering American news are called foreign agents!"

...just one of the reasons I say 'Murica is the most heavily propagandized nation on the planet.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been catching his content since he was on RT-America, before all the Russiagate nonsense got them pulled from broadcasting packages in 'Murica.

Which is ironic since his catchphrase was:

"Redacted Tonight, where Americans in America covering American news are called foreign agents!"

...just one of the reasons I say 'Murica is the most heavily propagandized nation on the planet.
Yeah. I watched him for years. Kind of forgot about him here in Portugal. But he fights the good fight.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Were these foreign nationals mercenaries? The Americans and the Brit?

Does anyone really believe that if the US wanted to overthrow Felix Tshisekedi it would be carried out with 3 Americans, one British guy and a rag tag "army" of 50 men?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Were these foreign nationals mercenaries? The Americans and the Brit?

Does anyone really believe that if the US wanted to overthrow Felix Tshisekedi it would be carried out with 3 Americans, one British guy and a rag tag "army" of 50 men?
These guys were really not "Americans" they were Congolese Nationals living in exile after a previous coup attempt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These guys were really not "Americans" they were Congolese Nationals living in exile after a previous coup attempt.

Yeah, the leader and his son. The others it's not so clear. One is apparently named Tyler Thompson sounds pretty American to me. One named Benjamin Zalman-Poulan is a naturalized American and apparently former drug trafficker.

It seems everyone thinks very little of the Congolese armed forces if anyone is taking this attempt at overthrowing Tshisekedi seriously. Including the guy in the video.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, the leader and his son. The others it's not so clear. One is apparently named Tyler Thompson sounds pretty American to me. One named Benjamin Zalman-Poulan is a naturalized American and apparently former drug trafficker.

It seems everyone thinks very little of the Congolese armed forces if anyone is taking this attempt at overthrowing Tshisekedi seriously. Including the guy in the video.
Tyler played Football with the guys son in High School....I'm with you to call this an "American" expedition is a big stretch.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always assume the US is meddling in the affairs of state of virtually every country on the planet. If that country has power and/or natural resources, the US is there, pulling shit.