Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Back bro:) xoxo

That was a good one.

well thanks we actually agree on something. what a shocker huh? lol

Don’t get clever cunt!

don't tell me what to do!

i used to stick my head out the old brothers or cousins truck in the middle of the night singing this shit. hahaha some would fly out of the houses as we went by with rifles in hand. ahaha niggers even shot off a few rounds at us and my voice. i guess they didn't like my renditions. hilarious and scary as fuck in the dark though nearly hit us a few times. i stopped singing after awhile

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

probably will be dead by the New Year. So happy New Year all that haven't celebrated. So got an extra bottle on tap? going through my supply quick here. I'll pay you back one year..

Good! I sincerely hope the liver rot gets you before midnight you vile freak! I really mean that you hills have eyes type beast! NOBODY will miss you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back bro:) xoxo

That was a good one.

well thanks we actually agree on something. what a shocker huh? lol

Don’t get clever cunt!

don't tell me what to do!

i used to stick my head out the old brothers or cousins truck in the middle of the night singing this shit. hahaha some would fly out of the houses as we went by with rifles in hand. ahaha niggers even shot off a few rounds at us and my voice. i guess they didn't like my renditions. hilarious and scary as fuck in the dark though nearly hit us a few times. i stopped singing after awhile

OP
OP
Lasagnabreath

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

probably will be dead by the New Year. So happy New Year all that haven't celebrated. So got an extra bottle on tap? going through my supply quick here. I'll pay you back one year..

Good! I sincerely hope the liver rot gets you before midnight you vile freak! I really mean that you hills have eyes type beast! NOBODY will miss you!

OH WELL. says even more about you personally in real life. You want to be actually missed? ahahah you fall for everything. I rarely listen to music at all kiddo. Dismissed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OH WELL. says even more about you personally in real life. You want to be actually missed? ahahah you fall for everything. I rarely listen to music at all kiddo. Dismissed.

You're the dregs of society

OP
OP
Lasagnabreath

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Hardly an insult in any country. Guess it means something to you and your kind. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hardly an insult in any country. Guess it means something to you and your kind. Lol

3lbwGrc.jpg