Musk doesn't want to buy Twitter after all

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
It will only cost Elon if he does not follow through on the transaction, ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yep, no big deal. He could spend $44 billion on something worthwhile. Twitter is a loser. It will be replaced eventually by another social media app.
Just like FB probably will be too someday.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It will only cost Elon if he does not follow through on the transaction, ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

Yep, no big deal. He could spend $44 billion on something worthwhile. Twitter is a loser. It will be replaced eventually by another social media app.
Just like FB probably will be too someday.

FB is for "old" people, yanno? Youngsters are all using IG and Tik Tok, etc.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Facebook

It baffles me how they manage to control every single post, and yet, scammers run rampant there

After electronic payments became a reality for most here, all the time you see these "profile networks" being operated by probably the same person.

They post in their own profiles and it looks very authentic, but you can se by the dates and the same old "general looks" that it's all scams

And they go around groups, posting pics of starving babies and empty fridges, begging for cents.

And you report these profiles and nothing happens. They don't look into it

People who ask for gas money to deliver something they're selling for cheap.

All scams.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Facebook

It baffles me how they manage to control every single post, and yet, scammers run rampant there

After electronic payments became a reality for most here, all the time you see these "profile networks" being operated by probably the same person.

They post in their own profiles and it looks very authentic, but you can se by the dates and the same old "general looks" that it's all scams

And they go around groups, posting pics of starving babies and empty fridges, begging for cents.

All scams.

They don't have something like GoFundMe in Brazil, Rancy?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Facebook

All scams.

Yep

Vakinha Online

It used to be full of scams too until they started asking for a bunch of info before you can ask for money

Many online services here these days will ask for an absurd amount of information to avoid all the scams

They ask for ALL your information, then they ask for PICTURES of your documents and even pictures of YOU holding your documents

And now they're even asking for VIDEOS, because people were altering the pictures

Sometimes you have to do a fucking VIDEO CALL so they can see it's really you, especially if there's money transfers being involved.

So many small business that use FB as their platform can't get a clientele, because nobody will trust anyone here. Small online stores are the same thing.

I only buy at Mercado Livre, because they're the only ones who have a no-questions-asked refund policy here, which is unheard of. So if you buy something crappy that the seller claimed was original, you just send it back.

But of course, they're more expensive than the rest.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
FB is great to reach customer service and to see if a business is real or not

Also good to buy and sell something locally, it's our craigs list here

Not too bad to find dates, better than Tinder these days

And it's ground zero for political arguments

But you definitely don't see many young people there

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Facebook

All scams.

Yep

Vakinha Online

It used to be full of scams too until they started asking for a bunch of info ask for money

Many online services here these days will ask for an absurd amount of information these days to avoid all the scams

They ask for ALL your information, then they ask for PICTURES of your documents and even pictures of YOU holding your documents

And now they're even asking for VIDEOS, because people were altering the pictures

Sometimes you have to do a fucking VIDEO CALL so they can see it's really you, especially if there's money transfers being involved.

So many small business that use FB as their platform can't get a clientele, because nobody will trust anyone here. Small online stores are the same thing.

I only buy at Mercado Livre, because they're the only ones who have a no-questions-asked refund policy here, which is unheard of. So if you buy something crappy that the seller claimed was original, you just send it back.

But of course, they're more expensive than the rest.

There is so much fraud online, on the phone, etc. I just recently helped my mom clear bank card fraud with "balance transfers" she supposedly made last September. It was a freaking headache, Bank of America is the worst.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't know you were dating, Rancy! lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

After our last Potus Election I dialed waay back on my political posting on FB, it was like I had a target on my back (Or Stubby was working TOS enforcement for them!) I was getting banned for most minor of things it was getting ridiculous, I think once you screw up, you have a spotlight on you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...that might end up being a bargain if the economy ends up going into the tank.

Musk probably sensed that Tech isn't doing so well these days.

Gotta remember, he initiated talks to buy Twitter when Tech was riding high.

so if he bought an overpriced lemon on its way down, that would cost him way more than a billion dollars.

He could write that off on taxes anyways

I think it was wise for him to pull out of the deal considering.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There is so much fraud online, on the phone, etc. I just recently helped my mom clear bank card fraud with "balance transfers" she supposedly made last September. It was a freaking headache, Bank of America is the worst.
Yeah, I saw they're calling the elderly there asking for gift cards and such, saying someone they know is in jail and you're the cop in charge of it

Since everyone uses Whatsapp here now, it's also another hotspot for frauds, even more than FB here in Brazoo

They have things like 2-step verification and yet, many don't turn it on Whatsapp

And since any kid with a card reader can clone a sim with your phone number, anyone can clone your whatsapp if you don't have password or email verification activated, they simply install whatsapp on their phone and download all your contacts and messages. Crazy

And sooo many people fell for that, especially the elderly. They send a bunch of money before seeing they were being fooled.

It;s fucking insane here

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I saw they're calling the elderly there asking for gift cards and such, saying someone they know is in jail and you're the cop in charge of it

Since everyone uses Whatsapp here now, it's also another hotspot for frauds, even more than FB here in Brazoo

They have things like 2-step verification and yet, many don't turn it on Whatsapp

And since any kid with a card reader can clone a sim with your phone number, anyone can clone your whatsapp if you don't have password or email verification activated, they simply install whatsapp on their phone and download all your contacts and messages. Crazy

And sooo many people fell for that, especially the elderly. They send a bunch of money before seeing they were being fooled.

It;s fucking insane here
We're not too far behind you up here, maybe we have some slightly better isp security here, but the scammers stay very busy up here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

After our last Potus Election I dialed waay back on my political posting on FB, it was like I had a target on my back (Or Stubby was working TOS enforcement for them!) I was getting banned for most minor of things it was getting ridiculous, I think once you screw up, you have a spotlight on you.

I've never gotten in trouble on FB. Weird, huh?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
We're not too far behind you up here, maybe we have some slightly better isp security here, but the scammers stay very busy up here.
Like I said, now opening a bank account online is like dealing with the Gestapo

Especially after all the data leaks

They say every citizen in Brazil should live under the assumption that their info is on the hands of several criminals

Because it is

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Over here they're letting anyone with a fake email get in on a PC

No phone, nothing

They don't even send confirmation emails anymore

But it's the same, if you commit one offense, they quickly ban you with the AI

But I've been feeling they are a lot looser here these days, probably because it's the election year

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It;s fucking insane here

Fucking hell! And you was trying to get me on Whatsapp!!! Bro!!!!! :WFT:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mentioned it over yonder, but Elon aint paying for something that aint as it presents. Aka, bots on Twitter, not real members.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And I was going to tell you to activate the password security first thing if you did

Besides, phones in the US are not as easily to be cloned, you guys don't use simcards

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It’s now official Elon has officially blinked. I know he’s a Zillionaire, but most business types do some research before shooting from the hip.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It’s now official Elon has officially blinked. I know he’s a Zillionaire, but most business types do some research before shooting from the hip.
And imho this has more to do with Teslas recent issues, than mystery bots.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I was going to tell you to activate the password security first thing if you did

Besides, phones in the US are not as easily to be cloned, you guys don't use simcards

That's how I think my mom was a victim of fraud. Her phone was cloned. The banks all said that the transactions were done from her phone. FFS, my mom can barely text and send pictures. She still thinks phones are for talking to people. :Happy5:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And as this chart will demonstrate Tesla’s stock is way over valued at a P/E ratio of just under 100, a very good P/E ratio is around 20 generally

Which means obviously that Elon isn’t really as wealthy as whatever number anyone has seen recently.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't believe it. Leftist vermin scum like you can say any lie you want. Been that way since old Yahoo days.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't believe it. Leftist vermin scum like you can say any lie you want. Been that way since old Yahoo days.

:Whaaa:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have liberal friends that have been put in fb jail time and again. I don't post many political posts at FB. I share the funny stuff mostly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you leftist "vermin" grindr hook up, dine and dash on your dumb ass?