My beast….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In other romantic gestures, a man paid a woman several thousand dollars to get rid of her crazy ass. That kind of love can't be appreciated enough.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It has a steam wand, so we can make cappuccinos. He also signed us up for a class to make latte designs. I’m so excited!

I’m a lucky, grateful and spoiled girl <3

When we were first starting out… we would sit on FaceTime for 4-6 hours a night… he asked me one night “what is appropriate when you become a couple? Do I ask you to be my girlfriend?” … since we are clearly too old and already both traumatized from our divorces (this is the worst thing you can do in Catholic families) I said a man should seal the deal with a small trinket like a necklace or bracelet.

A few weeks of constantly being on the phone passed and he called and told me that he booked a flight 2 weeks out… said he wanted to see me and that he was staying in a hotel. He never made it to his hotel.

Then, when he came to see me for my birthday week, he got off the plane with 2 dozen long stem roses. He asked me to be his girlfriend that night and he opened a little box and gave me a gold necklace. He asked me do you recognize this? And I took a second look and said “it kinda looks like the one you wore in HS.” He told me that he had traveled to Mexico with his family when he was 9 years old and bought it with his own money. I was in tears when he put it on me and I haven’t taken it off since.

I finally found my Gomez Adams <3

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It has a steam wand, so we can make cappuccinos. He also signed us up for a class to make latte designs. I’m so excited!

When we were first starting out… we would sit on FaceTime for 4-6 hours a night… he asked me one night “what is appropriate when you become a couple? Do I ask you to be my girlfriend?” … since we are clearly too old and already both traumatized from our divorces (this is the worst thing you can do in Catholic families) I said a man should seal the deal with a small trinket like a necklace or bracelet.

A few weeks of constantly being on the phone passed and he called and told me that he booked a flight 2 weeks out… said he wanted to see me and that he was staying in a hotel. He never made it to his hotel.

Then, when he came to see me for my birthday week, he got off the plane with 2 dozen long stem roses. He asked me to be his girlfriend that night and he opened a little box and gave me a gold necklace. He asked me do you recognize this? And I took a second look and said “it kinda looks like the one you wore in HS.” He told me that he had traveled to Mexico with his family when he was 9 years old and bought it with his own money. I was in tears when he put it on me and I haven’t taken it off since.

You sound very happy. How sweet that you've known one another since high school. Those are sweet tokens of love he's given you.

Congratulations.

Litler

Factory Bastard
Coffee tastes fucking horrible, you should've bought a teapot.
What tea do you drink?
Typhoo usually.
Where’s that from? I’m partial to Russian Caravan. Good robust black tea. You don’t want to add milk or sugar.
I get em from home bargains.
Oddly a few years ago a couple of friends wanted to go to a proper coffee house and I picked that same tea simply because it had the best name, they didn't leave milk I drank it and it was OK but not the cuppa I quite wanted.

Litler

Factory Bastard
What tea do you drink?
Typhoo usually.
Where’s that from? I’m partial to Russian Caravan. Good robust black tea. You don’t want to add milk or sugar.
Oddly a few years ago a couple of friends wanted to go to a proper coffee house and I picked that same tea simply because it had the best name, they didn't leave milk I drank it and it was OK but not the cuppa I quite wanted.
It's a chinese tea acorrding to google, means doctor in Chinese.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What tea do you drink?
Typhoo usually.
I make a good brew in the teapot and drink it when I’m over the rum. It’s good to end the night with that and not get a hangover the next day.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m of British decent and I have one of those too. But my step-father is Italian and we have been drinking espresso since I was a teen. I really got into espresso when I moved to Seattle 6 years ago.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound very happy. How sweet that you've known one another since high school. Those are sweet tokens of love he's given you.

Congratulations.

Thank you. We are very happy. He is present, grounded and generous with his heart and affection :)

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m of British decent and I have one of those too. But my step-father is Italian and we have been drinking espresso since I was a teen. I really got into espresso when I moved to Seattle 6 years ago.
Tea is more mystical and quenching Murdy!

I have a pretty impressive set up of that too.
Coffee keeps me up at night!

Litler

Factory Bastard

Why do you wanna be up at night? Everythings shut

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So I can talk shit on Bastard Factory forum while my wife watches Say Yes To The Dress...

Litler

Factory Bastard

So I can talk shit on Bastard Factory forum while my wife watches Say Yes To The Dress...
Sounds like a good plan, I used to keep the peace by getting in the bath while my ex watched Downton Bloody Abbey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sounds like a good plan, I used to keep the peace by getting in the bath while my ex watched Downton Bloody Abbey.
Hahahahahaa...I just let her own all three remotes. It lets me do this!
:GoodStuff:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What tea do you drink?
Typhoo usually.

I'm going to have to try that. I love a robust black tea best.
It’s rated medium robust, but it has heaps of flavour.

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What tea do you drink?
Typhoo usually.

I'm going to have to try that. I love a robust black tea best.
It’s rated medium robust, but it has heaps of flavour.

images

We're currently drinking this tea. It is tasty. Though not as strong as I'd like it. My son recommended it to me.

71X0mV0lVYL._SX522_.jpg

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a discussion with my beast aka El Big Sexy this morning over cappuccinos that we made using our new espresso machine. (they are delish!)

I asked him what we would do if his vasectomy failed. He said “pumpkin, I LOVE you and if you became pregnant with our child I would be ecstatic.” He also said that if I really wanted a baby that he would have the vasectomy reversed.

I reminded him that with our luck our last baby would be a girl, obviously gorgeous, and most likely a chingona just like her mama. I asked him if he wanted to be in his 60s when she high school and waiting up for her to make sure she doesn’t break curfew. He said “never mind!” BWA HAHA