My Grandpa Shoes

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Y'know @The Prowler - fer all the money ya spent on yer overpriced synthetic shoes - you coulda bought a bag of silver AND an ounce of gold, eh?

That's what I did recently.

I mean...jes think - in ten years yer overpriced sneakers'll be ready fer the Sally Ann/Salvation army, eh? And they'll be sellin' fer $5 each - about how much Nike, Adidas, whateveh - spent ta make ta make 'em..

Meanwhile in 10, my gold'll probably be worth $10,000 per ounce. The Silver will probably appreciate as much.

So feel the BURN, dumb Prowler - what you coulda had...

1-oz-Gold-Maple-Leaf-Coin-(2023)_REV.png

...but instead, you'll git this in 10 years:

old-torn-sneakers-in-dirty-grass-2F60WET.jpg

...Stinky pairs of abandoned Old Running shoes that you paid at least $200 each for.

You overpaid, man.

whadda waste!

Such a Bad Invesment....dumb Prowler!

Remember, think Smart, not Dumb, Dumb Prowler!

Hahahaha!!!!

A Senile @Joe Meltdown is almost as good as a Fat @Lily Meltdown.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The point in his life when @The Prowler slowly realizes he's paid way too much for his overpriced running shoes:

869b48ae09c779f799391e5dda0b08a1.jpg

...this will be an Epiphany!

Bud sadly for Dumb Prowler it will be too late in life for him!

He went on a spendthrift binge as this Consumer Monster & now he must wake up to...Reality!

Hahahaha!!!

Senile @Joe: "Izzz makezzz myzzz ownzzz shoezzzz!"

Strike 3!!!

Hahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I shudder to think what his debt load must be. How are the bankruptcy laws in Canada?

Now that was awesome!!!!

I have zero debt. Zero.

Zero decimal Zero Zero Zero.

And a Net Worth of several million dollars more than Senile @Joe.

And mentioning bankruptcy around Fat @Lily is always funny!!!! You like discussions about bankruptcy, Fat @Lily?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prowlers the type it seems to have moar $$ than brains

Even hair for that matter

LOL

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that was awesome!!!!

I have zero debt. Zero.

And mentioning bankruptcy around Fat @Lily is always funny!!!! You like discussions about bankruptcy, Fat @Lily?

I see.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prowlers the type it seems to have moar $$ than brains

Even hair for that matter

LOL
That is possible a guy I worked for made tons of money, in spite of being a complete moron. (Inheriting the Toyota Dealership from Daddy, didn't hurt his odds of success any)

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ha!

When I was Grade 10 they wondered why I was "acting out" in school. Sent me for all kinds of tests.

Among the tests was an IQ Test.

It turns out that, when I was 15, my IQ was 145.

They found nothing wrong with me, just that I was not being challenged enough. Asked me if I wanted to go to a school for gifted students. I asked "How is the hockey team?" They said "There are not enough students to make a hockey team."

Anyways, I made a good amount of money in a relatively short period of time because I am a highly talented software developer/database designer/systems analyst/etc..

BTW, I have tested much higher than 145 since then as IQ tends to rise as people mature.

Hit me where it hurts!!!

Call me stupid!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ha!

When I was Grade 10 they wondered why I was "acting out" in school. Sent me for all kinds of tests.

Among the tests was an IQ Test.

It turns out that, when I was 15, my IQ was 145.

They found nothing wrong with me, just that I was not being challenged enough. Asked me if I wanted to go to a school for gifted students. I asked "How is the hockey team?" They said "There are not enough students to make a hockey team."

Anyways, I made a good amount of money in a relatively short period of time because I am a highly talented software developer/database designer/systems analyst/etc..

BTW, I have tested much higher than 145 since then as IQ tends to rise as people mature.

Hit me where it hurts!!!

Call me stupid!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
What on earth are you braying about now, are you attempting to equate your IQ score to your profligate spending habits? I think you deserve a refund from the IQ Company.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that was awesome!!!!

I have zero debt. Zero.

I’d bet you haven’t a pot to piss in. Like Stubby.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!

Strike 3!!!

Hahahaha!!!!!

Actually I thought that was my best parody/characterization of you @The Prowler. I'd rate that a Gotcha. You as the Green Hulk Consumer Monster mindlessly buying up all the overpriced synthetic consumer crap that he can.

Only years later will you realize how worthless and unsaleable your cheap runners are.

But enjoy your sneakers dumb Prowler.

I hope they provide you with the thrill you were lookin for. A tad overpriced tho.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What on earth are you braying about now, are you attempting to equate your IQ score to your profligate spending habits? I think you deserve a refund from the IQ Company.

@Admin has lost it!!!

This is the post immediately before I made the point that insulting my intelligence is futile:

That is possible a guy I worked for made tons of money, in spite of being a complete moron.

Are you understanding the relevance now?

No wonder so many people ignore this idiot!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually I thought that was my best parody/characterization of you @The Prowler. I'd rate that a Gotcha. You as the Green Hulk Consumer Monster mindlessly buying up all the overpriced synthetic consumer crap that he can.

Only years later will you realize how worthless and unsaleable your cheap runners are.

But enjoy your sneakers dumb Prowler.

I hope they provide you with the thrill you were lookin for. A tad overpriced tho.

Last edited: Today at 9:55 PM

That is always a fatal error.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited: Today at 9:55 PM

That is always a fatal error.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Other than teenagers, You're the only person I know of who boasts about owning runners @The Prowler

Now while I've often heard grown men boast about their brands of dress shoes, but runners? ...never.

I suppose if you made a living off them like a professional athlete. But the average person usu refers to runners as q recreational shoe, dumb Prowler. Plus they're not intended to last forever like a dress shoe. They often get thrown in the garbage after 6-8 months of continuous use. In addition they go out of style very quickly so that what you buy today often looks dated 1 year later.

....which make your idle boasting about them even more laughable, ya fool.

You created this thread to mock someone else but its turned out to be a pot roast about you. Lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now while I've often heard grown men boast about their brands of dress shoes, but runners? ...never.

I have a variety of brands...several Florsheim...Rockport...etc.

I have two really nice pairs of dress shoes. One, I will not tell you.

And I have a very nice pair of Dack's shoes.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I suppose if you made a living off them like a professional athlete. But the average person usu refers to runners as q recreational shoe, dumb Prowler. Plus they're not intended to last forever like a dress shoe. They often get thrown in the garbage after 6-8 months of continuous use. In addition they go out of style very quickly so that what you buy today often looks dated 1 year later.

You are really upset that I bought some shoes, Senile @Joe.

I am delighted.