My Grandpa Shoes

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

New Balance 580

42580124_a1

The New Balance 580 means breezy rides. Designed to offer comfort that spurs you to go forward, these silhouettes feature the ABZORB cushioning that supplies excellent comfort. One of the most stylish New Balance sneakers, the New Balance 580 guarantees top-notch materials and workmanship that is sure to set the bar high on your shoe game.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...does this register as a meltdown @The Prowler?

Oh well.

You sure chose the right sub to post in!

No, it does not, you dumb cunt.

You make the same mistake as Fat @Lily: You think because someone calls you a dumb cunt or a lying sack of shit it means they are getting emotionally upset about it because you get emotionally upset about all kinds of things here and you think that by acting calm and making other people think you are calm it will make you feel better!!!

But. It.

Never.

Does.

Feel Better.

Does it.

Senile @Joe?

Meanwhile....

I enjoy calling you a filthy liar when I catch you in a filthy lie.

You dumb cunt.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This thread makes me want to become an aesthetic running around barefoot for the rest of my days berating everyone foolish enough to cover their feet in dead flesh or woven shrouds.

Free the feet! Let the wind blow and the rain cascade twixt your toes! Do not encase your sole in unfeeling unliving matter... let your sole become one with the universe and the universe will become one with you!

Or maybe just shut the fuck up about shoes.
Bloody hell.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Could be worse. He could be modeling the shoes instead of poasting lists and marketing copy.

Fun Fact: Iam barefoot right now. ;)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well @The Prowler i gotta confession ta make.

I remember once back in the 90s there was this cool red pair of Ferrari running shoes I almost bought but waited too long to get because I thought they cost too much. So I thought I could wait a few more months to save up and get em. But also they were discontinued and I never saw them again.

They looked something like this only better:

puma-ferrari-ionspeed-trainers.jpg

They were a glossy solid red plastic

Funny thing is I don't know if they woulda looked good on me but I just wanted to have them like they were a sculpture or piece of modern art.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have two pairs of Top Siders and old worn pair I keep out of nostalgia and a newer pair, because I am fashion.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when the Olympics came to Vancouver Russia sold these beautiful jackets and sportswear from a company called BoscoSport:

s-l1200.jpg

But I didn't buy it cuz it didn't look good on me.

I was hoping to get the blue version but it wasn't available cuz turns out that supply was snapped up.

s-l400.jpg

I think they were reserved primarily for the Russian delegation. Actually I noticed that jacket sold for $275 us on ebay. So they are quite the item.

Their leather jackets were detailing for $1000.

Anyway the only items I ended up getting were 2 bosco knapsacks which I never used but still have sitting on the shelf looked like this only better

s-l1200.jpg

They were $100 ea. A tad overpriced but I don't regret buying them cuz you can't get them anymore. Anyway in brand new mint condition

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have two pairs of Top Siders and old worn pair I keep out of nostalgia and a newer pair, because I am fashion.
I think had I got those Ferrari runners I would never used them and put em on the shelf as a novelty for display purposes only. But I never got or saw em again unfortunately

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Damn you Prowler!

Look what you've started!?!

I swear by the old gods and the new if this shit devolves into you two arguing about your favorite underwear and a page full of old Sears catalogue pictures displaying the kinds of swimwear you bought 30 years ago I'll...

*sigh*
I don't know what I'll do; but I know I'll fucking hate it.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn you Prowler!

I swear by the old gods and the new if this shit devolves into you two arguing about your favorite underwear and a page full of old Sears catalogue pictures displaying the kinds of swimwear you bought 30 years ago I'll...

*sigh*
Were you lying when you made this statement,

"I listen to people who can educate me, correct me, or help me refine and solidify my thinking."

Or just using your typical smarmy hypocrisy?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn you Prowler!

*sigh*
Yknow @Garraty_47 I think a bit of sports wear or running shoes are OK as a fashion statement. It's kinda the equivalent of people dressing up in their favorite superhero costumes at comicon. It's a form of escapism. I imagine a person could make a splash at a social or sporting event all dressed up with flashy shoes or duds.

It's not for every occasion tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

Did my velcro tennis shoes comment stick or what?!?!?

POV: returning from vacation to find this thread ~

:LOL3:

People should know when they've been defeated.

What is is about dweebs that makes them try to prove themselves?

What's he gonna do next? Show us his merit badge for holding seniors hostage to his terrible music?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it does not, you dumb cunt.

You make the same mistake as Fat @Lily: You think because someone calls you a dumb cunt or a lying sack of shit it means they are getting emotionally upset about it because you get emotionally upset about all kinds of things here and you think that by acting calm and making other people think you are calm it will make you feel better!!!

Actually @The Prowler I'm just razzing you

I actually like cool sportswear 'n shoes if theyre stylish & properly done.

But it's fun ta see ya git all worked up in a fit over nothin' Prowler!

HahaHaha!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
People should know when they've been deFEETED.

What's he gonna do next? Show us his merit badge for holding seniors hostage to his terrible music?
FTFY Prig.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There's no dignity left in the "game".

"look at muh shooz"

He should kill himself, he's overcooked.

Ah yes… the game of causing pain by proving you’re a complete douche bag.

He really should.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People should know when they've been defeated.

@Lily!!!

Fat @Lily made an appearance!!!!

Hey fatty, how do you feel about not knowing the difference between trail running shoes and "grandpa shoes"?

I mean, how inactive are you to not recognize proper athletic/adventure footwear?

Hey, guess what I decided to do today when I walked dogs at the Shelter!!!

I decided to RUN!!!!

On the
TRAIL!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually @The Prowler I'm just razzing you

I actually like cool sportswear 'n shoes if theyre stylish & properly done.

But it's fun ta see ya git all worked up in a fit over nothin' Prowler!

HahaHaha!

Fuck off, you loser.

Fuckin' @Joe could buddy up with people just like him like Lardo @Lily and Massive @Murdy .

Fuckin' losers need to stick together.

You cannot hang with me, Senile @Joe.

Fuck.

Off.