My Grandpa Shoes

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I wore my baseball shoes yesterday and ran like a young man!!

Of about 27 players on the field, I was the only one over 40 years old....and I bet I was in the top 25% in terms of running speed.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Aurora Borealis from my Deck last night

KKDxtJ3.png

Amazing sight to behold!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I love how if we excell or at least don't die doing something physical....we gotta specify that we are over 40 lol.

I injure myself if I sleep wrong ffs.

Well, it puts it in perspective when I am probably double the average age of the other players, and I can still perform better than most of them.

People like @Lily and @Murdy and Senile @Joe will read that and resent me even more.

I woke up with tight Achilles tendons, so I did have to stretch out the calves a bit. But Pickleball and hockey have kept me in pretty good baseball shape, so nothing significant.

I ran an umpire clinic after my game yesterday too, where I run around a bit to show positioning and also just let umpires know they should be hustling in general.

I wore a pair of "inside gym" shoes for that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, it puts it in perspective when I am probably double the average age of the other players, and I can still perform better than most of them.

People like @Lily and @Murdy and Senile @Joe will read that and resent me even more.

I woke up with tight Achilles tendons, so I did have to stretch out the calves a bit. But Pickleball and hockey have kept me in pretty good baseball shape, so nothing significant.

I ran an umpire clinic after my game yesterday too, where I run around a bit to show positioning and also just let umpires know they should be hustling in general.

I wore a pair of "inside gym" shoes for that.

My man was telling me a few nights ago about how Gen X (which we are at the tail end of...so we get lumped in a lot with Millenials) is aging very differently and much better than previous Generations.

It was some study or something.

But I have noticed that today's 40 something looks much younger and vibes much younger than what the 40 somethings were like back in the 80s.

I think it's a lot the way we dress. My daughter is always into my clothes and my make up and I started thinking.....you know, my soon to be 19 year old daughter shouldn't be wanting to wear her 43 year old mothers clothes. Do I dress inappropriately for my age? I don't want to be that gross mom in her 40s dressing like a 20 something. Like MY mom was.

My man said it's just how we dress today. By inappropriate I don't mean slutty and revealing clothes, btw. She wears my pants, my shoes. My tops.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everything I have is expensive

BUT......I only shop second hand and consignment. And my make up and skin care I get from buy and sell groups.

So.....I'm specailer!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Were you the ONLY Bald player on the field @The Prowler?

That's a way to stand out from the crowd

Yeah, I was the only bald guy.

I think there is only one other bald dude in the entire league...and I cannot even remember if he is bald or not....and I just saw him yesterday.

It is weird, but I do not notice a lot of dude's hair (or lack thereof). It might be because I am bald and I just want to avoid the whole subject because it upsets me so deeply.

Or it might be because I am not a fuckin' faggot who is into other dudes and worried about how they look.

You senile old fudgepacking queer, Retard @Joe.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Walking boots are the way to go in my world. You can't do the moors without them

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife and I are going out for a spin in my 2023 Arctic White C8 Corvette in a few hours.

I am just letting @Admin. know so he cries.
You should also post one of those random white c8 'Vette pics you've posted before to give that declaration more gravitas an shit. How about that one that had decals on the rocker panels!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
For anyone who has not been following along....

@Admin. is upset that I own a 2023 C8 Corvette.

So upset that he sometimes tries to convince himself that it is not true.

But he cannot bring himself to outright say it....to actually accuse me of lying about owning a 2023 C8 Corvette....because then he knows that if he does, then I might post a few more pictures of my C8 Corvette and prove that it is mine....and then he will know....

For sure....

100%....

That his pain...

Is real.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is weird, but I do not notice a lot of dude's hair (or lack thereof). It might be because I am bald and I just want to avoid the whole subject because it upsets me so deeply.
I'm very sorry if I've hurt your feelings @The Prowler. I will try to be more considerate in the future.

Or it might be because I am not a fuckin' faggot who is into other dudes and worried about how they look.
Actually I'd like to see you get a haircut sometime. Can you record yourself next time you go to her local barber?

Itd be so fun to watch.

Kinda like this eh?

Given your short fuse I'd hope that you won't lose it like Elmer Fudd.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm very sorry if I've hurt your feelings @The Prowler. I will try to be more considerate in the future.

It is okay, Senile @Joe.

I was being sarcastic.

You dumb cunt.

If I was as pathetic as you and had nothing going on in my life, I might be worried about my hair. But I have a lot going on and I have a million things way more important than hair to fill my thoughts and my time.

Actually I'd like to see you get a haircut sometime. Can you record yourself next time you go to her local barber?

Itd be so fun to watch.

Kinda like this eh?

Given your short fuse I'd hope that you won't lose it like Elmer Fudd.

I use clippers on my own hair. I use a #1. Nice and short.

And no, I will not make a video of me cutting my hair for you.

You creepy faggot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is okay, Senile @Joe.

And no, I will not make a video of me cutting my hair for you.
But that's absolutely cruel to deny me the pleasure to watch your bald pate as it gits sheared @The Prowler

Actually lottsa guys are a lot more open about their physical deficits, dumb Prowler.

So you should be too!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I love how if we excell or at least don't die doing something physical....we gotta specify that we are over 40 lol.

I injure myself if I sleep wrong ffs.
Do you have a bed ?
Ha ha sorry duhhv, I know that was pricky but you know me LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Were you the ONLY Bald player on the field @The Prowler?

That's a way to stand out from the crowd
Ffs @The Prowler you should be disqualified from any future speedy events
everyone knows being bald cuts down on drag, not to mention the aerodynamics are affected by being unnaturally heightened
You’re like a …. a trans dood on a woman’s team with the advantage no fair, fella ?