my new Chat show. Across the pond.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy shit you just broke the boreOmeter 3000 !! It only goes as low as 0

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Fight for? i was the first person in the UK, possibly west to Suspend an islamic society at University for extremism when I was on the student council and wandered into one of their "events". Try and run that gauntlet motormouth.

Ans Also having been on the receiving end of cancel culture more than once so the fight goes on, which is one of my motivations for doing this.

if all goes to plan we will have our first guest on Tuesday with a couple more in the pipeline.

Haven't discussed it with @Garraty_47 but in my mind if we do about 20 of these to the end of the year and see were we are.

we will gain experience and new skill sets as well as it being fun. Something for the CV/Resume and possible chat up line lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, that's a new 1.... no need to explain, because I really don't care.
Clearly, I must explain.

First, I called you a mere child. Then I said go away baby hater.

Use your two brain cells, I realize they are fully taxed, but rub them together and figure it the hell out.

You are a baby and you are a hater.

DERP. You are also stupid as my cat's shitbox.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Big Lil just latches onto any kind of support that she can. She has no scruples or form of dignity....

It's sad for someone her age, quite frankly.

I don't know about all that but she is predictable, dishonest, and tends to be morose when she's not virtue signalling.

My forum experience here has brightened considerably since I put her on Ignore.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Didn't you tell me once your wife squared more circles than a Masonic lodge, and that your son's championed a less carbohydrate intake?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I don't know about all that but she is predictable, dishonest, and tends to be morose when she's not virtue signalling.

She is never as predicable as you, she is as honest as your day is long, and is only morose while dealing with what your sense of common sense is worth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm not familiar with the term "morose" but I assume it isn't particularly flattering...

I could of course have pretended otherwise and adopted her uppity Googlectual routine, claiming to know everything, but I find that people who choose that dubious path inevitably end up falling flat on their face, with their rosy red ass cheeks on display, for everyone to point and laugh at.