My Official Political Stance, by you Kool Aid Guzzling Trumptards

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this is your opportunity to tell Admin what you think he thinks, since you always think you know what non-cons think.
I think this is your chance to fuck off back to the comfort of your crevice, rock spider
Could you amplify for just a quick sec. what part of your own body are you referencing with the phrase "comfort of your crevice" Are you inserted in some way into the respondents orifice?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think this is your opportunity to tell Admin what you think he thinks, since you always think you know what non-cons think.
STFU whore, I just did. Back to the rape dumpster!!!
No one is talking to you, you daughter boofer.
STFU gay whore! Back to the gayvee with you!!!!

:Dickhead: Here's your pacifier.
You want my dik in you, hogzilla? No thankx!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this is your chance to fuck off back to the comfort of your crevice, rock spider
Could you amplify for just a quick sec. what part of your own body are you referencing with the phrase "comfort of your crevice" Are you inserted in some way into the respondents orifice?

English is hard work.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you would think about body parts when saying that now wouldn't you fagboi

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rednex cain't read two gud...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Still no.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

neither can fat mexican slobs who lumber across our border illegally

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That was a pretty funny joke back around the era of end stage yahoo news comments, but it's highly probable 'the mexican's' fam. has been American before most of us whiteys? Maybe your're're family should return to the great rift valley, nN00ewBs!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was a pretty funny joke back around the era of end stage yahoo news comments, but it's highly probable 'the mexican's' fam. has been American before most of us whiteys? Maybe your're're family should return to the great rift valley, nN00ewBs!

Word. Puerto Ricans are second class citizens in America, might as well be wetbacks, really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Word. Puerto Ricans are second class citizens in America, might as well be wetbacks, really.
We don't have to slither through borders illegally tho like fat mexican wet backs tho

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We don't have to slither through borders illegally tho like fat mexican wet backs tho
Uh, yeah ok, that's good information you disgusting alopecien fat fucktard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically, according to low IQ wet back slobs with hairy backs who enter this country illegally and noodle necks who look like ET and suck dick, rock spiders do not inhabit crevices of any kind

cause of course there are no crevices in a pile of rocks

see how dumb these idiots are?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

prove I'm fat Olive Oyl

or just remain silent on the proof and concede you are noodle neck fairy faggot who joined the navy to suck dick

:Popcorn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SSSShhhh, it's okay. We all know it's a fiction. All I have to do is post a vocaroo and let my California accent be heard to disprove his bullshit.

Or, they could prove I'm not an American. Hmm...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kinda funny coming from a very short Puerto Rican. You’re not even a Gringo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He's also sympathetic towards Antifa, which is inexcusable.

This. It's sad. I dont know how anyone who disapproves or complains about hate and "haters" can possibly be sympathetic to a violent hate group.

But that's partisanship for you. This is why our founders were not fans of politcal parties at all. It's to easy to divide and destroy the country from within.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, at least in the thread Lotty made she attempted to make an effort to describe her political views so that potential civil discourse could follow.

Aidsman on the other hand, chose to make another of his trademark lazy bait threads where he quite obviously had zero intention of having a serious discussion.

Personally, I think the fag deserves a stint in the assbox for his repetitive spam, disruptive behaviour and numerous daily threads and posts whining about Trump and peddling the same retarded leftist talking points.

Failing that, a thread of his own to confine all his shitty liberal rhetoric so that the forum isn't littered with his verbal incontinence.

@SHAMPAIN