Name Yourselves

What should be the collective term for people poasting at Bastard Factory?

• Total voters

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look! Now Fluffity 47 will form his Bastard Factory in his own terms and visions. Really greAT!

Guys, dont you see that this new guy is an enemy!!!

Dont vote!

Let me be the visionary!!!!
I have 15K posts which counts! Instead of someone with 653 chump posts!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh look! Now Fluffity 47 will form his Bastard Factory in his own terms and visions. Really greAT!

You're deluded. And paranoid.
I just want to know what the people here call the people who poast here.

Dont vote!

That's cool too.
Although having it put your stained pink panties in a bunch is definitely an argument in favor of voting so keep whinging, DoOF, and I thank you for your support.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dont vote!

Let me be the visionary!!!!
I have 15K posts which counts! Instead of someone with 653 chump posts!
SHUDDUP infidel .... your poast count qualifies you as chief master groper you FAGGOT 1! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're deluded. And paranoid.
I just want to know what the people here call the people who poast here.

That's cool too.
Although having it put your stained pink panties in a bunch is definitely an argument in favor of voting so keep whinging, DoOF, and I thank you for your support.
I surely dont wear pink panties , mate!
I am not a sissy. I watch RAMBO and could easily BENCH PRESS your corpse 1,2,3.

Let’s see how your vote ends. You fucking Biff!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Foxy just called himself a loser lol.

Didn't think about that one to well Foxy my old china.

Didn't you all have some sort of secret bloodletting ceremony to join this site...or do you call it the community? Because I did not participate in such a ritual...I do not consider myself a member of whatever weird club you all are members of...so my choice of loser is a valid suggestion and shame on you Gary for not including it.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yea exactly.
@Garraty_47 This isn't rocket science brah.

The fuck are you muttonheads reading into this?

Question: Is there a collective name you folk use when referring to the people who poast here?

Your Answer: No.

End of. Good e-fucking-nough. Nailed it.

And then we move on.

Are you simpletons really that starved for drama that you'll just make it up if the supply dries out?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The fuck are you muttonheads reading into this?

Question: Is there a collective name you folk use when referring to the people who poast here?

Your Answer: No.

End of. Good e-fucking-nough. Nailed it.

And then we move on.

Are you simpletons really that starved for drama that you'll just make it up if the supply dries out?
Bastards brah.
We're all bastards.
Now you too.
End of-

ScatnanigansLord

Banned
Banned
Besthardtitties

without the nudity..

robert downey once said in that movie never go full retard... well many here are on the edge of that right now... you can never come back once you go full

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Didn't you all have some sort of secret bloodletting ceremony to join this site...or do you call it the community? Because I did not participate in such a ritual...I do not consider myself a member of whatever weird club you all are members of...so my choice of loser is a valid suggestion and shame on you Gary for not including it.
Nope, you're thinking of Flynn's bizarre claim about Brawl Hall a few months back, where you all had to share your anal juices, mix them into a goblet of $5 Walmart wine and drink it, before dancing around a sacrificed squirrel, dressed in silk bathrobes.