NBA Conference Championship Series

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
As a 3 time Oregon Native, It would please me to hear you speak of Oregon Duck standout Payton Pritchard with a modicum of respect. Js.
Well, I just wowed over him splitting 3 defenders with a dribble, and passing to a corner 3 attempt.
That was damn impressive.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
What, I don't know how he managed that. That actually was my wowest offensive moment of the game.
I actually think I missed it, I was briefly distracted...but I had heard his name mentioned in reference to being on the court earning his paycheck, and that filled me with Duck pride. Quack!

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Anyway - I think everyone has gotten a good look at who Boston's superstar is...
...and it isn't Jayson Tatum.

Last edited:

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know why they have to do that, right?
Let's see if Larry knows.
saturday-night-live-snl.png

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm not sure if the Wolves are going to show up in this series. Its like they have no plan to stopping Doncic.
. A few years ago an opposing player was asked what his team had to do to slow Luka down. His answer was that you don't have to slow him down, he's the slowest player in the league.
So good luck there. You know, unlike some big stars, he comes up big in the big moments.
He has a remarkable knack for finding every seam in a defense.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
. A few years ago an opposing player was asked what his team had to do to slow Luka down. His answer was that you don't have to slow him down, he's the slowest player in the league.
So good luck there. You know, unlike some big stars, he comes up big in the big moments.
He has a remarkable knack for finding every seam in a defense.
Can't argue with that.