OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Be happy Stubby. Looks like maw, and the boys will all fit inside. Not too enthused with the color tho
how many kids you rape in the backseat of something like that. 50. 200

several thousand ?

freak

I hate kids.

What did kids ever do to you?
Well, I'd imagine they do tend to kick and scream as he attempts to hold them down for some "playtime"

Seawee's Playhouse?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be happy Stubby. Looks like maw, and the boys will all fit inside. Not too enthused with the color tho
how many kids you rape in the backseat of something like that. 50. 200

several thousand ?

freak

I hate kids.

What did kids ever do to you?
Well, I'd imagine they do tend to kick and scream as he attempts to hold them down for some "playtime"

You’d know better than anyone. I bet once in a while a 10 year old kicks your low to the ground ass, and escapes

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here we go, the degenerate kid raping spammer is going to start spamming the contents of his photobucket now

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now accepting donations to the "God hates pedophiles" fund

Your donations will go towards dropping high potency munitions on and around sewage major's dwelling

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Now accepting donations to the "God hates pedophiles" fund

Your donations will go towards dropping high potency munitions on and around sewage major's dwelling

Or we could just get Biden to occupy Costa Rica then flee unexpectedly...

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I drive a Ford.
I have a ford F150 as well.

So with the Audi A8L the line up will be

Audi A8L
Audi A6 (my older son drives this one)
BMW 830I
Ford F150

My car insurance payments will be a mortgage :LOL3:

Oh, and let's not forget the Acura that I let my son drive exclusively

You also forgot to mention you "own" 4 inter dimensional flying saucers, 2 time machines and 1 teleportation station that only seems to function on Thursdays.
I can understand the jealousy you have for your betters. A corolla or an accord is a perfectly acceptable car to drive to your 5 figure job.

Well then...

You can be "jealous" of me for not having a lazy eye and not being sired by my own brother.
What, were the rest of your siblings? Congrats, I guess. You musta been first in your fam to graduate grade school too!

Yes.

"Tho," that doesn't change the simple fact that you have the lazy eye gene along with a tad of Down Syndrome.
They call that the "The Lucas Eye" after Henry Lee Lucas.
you-sir-are-a-faggot.jpg
You have Lucas eye, half pint

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I drive a Ford.
I have a ford F150 as well.

So with the Audi A8L the line up will be

Audi A8L
Audi A6 (my older son drives this one)
BMW 830I
Ford F150

My car insurance payments will be a mortgage :LOL3:

Oh, and let's not forget the Acura that I let my son drive exclusively

You also forgot to mention you "own" 4 inter dimensional flying saucers, 2 time machines and 1 teleportation station that only seems to function on Thursdays.
I can understand the jealousy you have for your betters. A corolla or an accord is a perfectly acceptable car to drive to your 5 figure job.

Well then...

You can be "jealous" of me for not having a lazy eye and not being sired by my own brother.
What, were the rest of your siblings? Congrats, I guess. You musta been first in your fam to graduate grade school too!

Yes.

"Tho," that doesn't change the simple fact that you have the lazy eye gene along with a tad of Down Syndrome.
None at all. I think you're just burned up with the jelly again, faggit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
3 minute wait time. Still

and my 6 bedroom mansion is awesome. Still

And admin sucks cock. Still

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Make sure you buy it in one of the Audi exclusive colors. It only adds about 4K and people will drool. My daughter and son in law special ordered theirs and people gawk like crazy.

OMG. Who gives a fuck? What a bunch of shallow children.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Make sure you buy it in one of the Audi exclusive colors. It only adds about 4K and people will drool. My daughter and son in law special ordered theirs and people gawk like crazy.

Imagine how many bums we could serve a filet mignon to with all that money! Fuk em. Let em DIE!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt it shallow when people start ripping on my trailor though?

I never see any correction when certain posters chose to drop the topic and start trying to degrade me because I didnt go and get signed up for 30 years of debt slavery to the bank.

You never see Big or Lokmar shitting on my trailor or talking to me like I'm beneath them. I wonder why?

I think it's probably because I dont shit on people based on their income....whether they are wealthy or poor....and I mostly shit on negative characteristics.