Nevermind, I'm going with the Audi A8 fully loaded

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
God, I love being me

We all love you bring you, Holmes. Somebody's gotta do it and I'm glad it's not me

After you drive it around the orange grove a couple of times you can always give it to some deprived picker. The sticker shock for the Audi specific booster seat and the pedal extensions will probably really piss you off.
Audi owners dont get sticker shock, dummy. This aint like buying your honda accord and freaking out over the simulated leather upgrade for $999.

Calm down, good sir. It's not like YOU're buying an Audi, or ever did. I don't think you know enough about the sort of people who buy Audis to understand this matter. Why are you so strident about the entire matter?

That’s an interesting point you make… female Audi drivers are more likely to be cheaters

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you able to see over all of my alleged "STD's" yet?
I am, and they are vast and disturbing.

I concur!

HBD Big. Congrats on the new ride xoxo

Isn't there a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos you need to rape?
I must insist that you vacate my thread now

You can "insist" all you want fuckface.
Bathe or GTFO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I concur!

Bathe or GTFO

Go to sleep, Biggie Failure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
20210822-090516.jpg

Cute DD. Do you think your poses with cigarettes are flattering or something? In my mind it centers in on the fool you are. Don’t stop

Do you notice how deep that cigarette is that navel?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I concur!

Bathe or GTFO

Go to sleep, Biggie Failure.
How cutting. Are you polluting your mind with cheap aerosols again?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I drive a Ford.
I have a ford F150 as well.

So with the Audi A8L the line up will be

Audi A8L
Audi A6 (my older son drives this one)
BMW 830I
Ford F150

My car insurance payments will be a mortgage :LOL3:

Oh, and let's not forget the Acura that I let my son drive exclusively

You also forgot to mention you "own" 4 inter dimensional flying saucers, 2 time machines and 1 teleportation station that only seems to function on Thursdays.
I can understand the jealousy you have for your betters. A corolla or an accord is a perfectly acceptable car to drive to your 5 figure job.

Well then...

You can be "jealous" of me for not having a lazy eye and not being sired by my own brother.
What, were the rest of your siblings? Congrats, I guess. You musta been first in your fam to graduate grade school too!

Yes.

"Tho," that doesn't change the simple fact that you have the lazy eye gene along with a tad of Down Syndrome.
They call that the "The Lucas Eye" after Henry Lee Lucas.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I drive a Ford.
I have a ford F150 as well.

So with the Audi A8L the line up will be

Audi A8L
Audi A6 (my older son drives this one)
BMW 830I
Ford F150

My car insurance payments will be a mortgage :LOL3:

Oh, and let's not forget the Acura that I let my son drive exclusively

You also forgot to mention you "own" 4 inter dimensional flying saucers, 2 time machines and 1 teleportation station that only seems to function on Thursdays.
I can understand the jealousy you have for your betters. A corolla or an accord is a perfectly acceptable car to drive to your 5 figure job.

Well then...

You can be "jealous" of me for not having a lazy eye and not being sired by my own brother.
What, were the rest of your siblings? Congrats, I guess. You musta been first in your fam to graduate grade school too!

Yes.

"Tho," that doesn't change the simple fact that you have the lazy eye gene along with a tad of Down Syndrome.
They call that the "The Lucas Eye" after Henry Lee Lucas.
you-sir-are-a-faggot.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't think the noseless monster intended for his meme to go this route

just sayin'

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet your maw would be proud of that photo? What about Frank and your 5 kids?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Oh great, it's fucking flynn. Here to sully my beautiful thread with her vast array of sexually transmitted diseases

Better form for your latest "j00 and murdy the dilettantes" troll would suggest a new thread or a new over-arching topic, rather than trying to graft it into existing topics.

Sure, I'll grant you that this thread has been lively although it surely got off to a rocky start due to its being a semi-annual exercise that some of us have begun to find torpid. And frankly, I'm not sure that you've recovered enough for the premature shift into sixth gear.

But I respect the notion of free speech, so carry on with yer carrying on.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh great, it's fucking flynn. Here to sully my beautiful thread with her vast array of sexually transmitted diseases

Better form for your latest "j00 and murdy the dilettantes" troll would suggest a new thread or a new over-arching topic, rather than trying to graft it into existing topics.

Sure, I'll grant you that this thread has been lively although it surely got off to a rocky start due to its being a semi-annual exercise that some of us have begun to find torpid. And frankly, I'm not sure that you've recovered enough for the premature shift into sixth gear.

But I respect the notion of free speech, so carry on with yer carrying on.
But I still have a nose you creepy looking Halloween gimmick

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be happy Stubby. Looks like maw, and the boys will all fit inside. Not too enthused with the color tho

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cute DD. Do you think your poses with cigarettes are flattering or something? In my mind it centers in on the fool you are. Don’t stop

Takes some real brains, doesn’t it. There are actually people here wHo encourage Dinky Dianna to stick cigarettes in her various orifices. So adult like.

Who encouraged you to search through scat pictures and then post them here? Freud's smoking ass is much kinder on the eyes than your sick shit pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Be happy Stubby. Looks like maw, and the boys will all fit inside. Not too enthused with the color tho
how many kids you rape in the backseat of something like that. 50. 200

several thousand ?

freak

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Takes some real brains, doesn’t it. There are actually people here wHo encourage Dinky Dianna to stick cigarettes in her various orifices. So adult like.

Who encouraged you so search through scat pictures and then post them here? Freud's smoking ass is much kinder on the eyes than your sick shit pics.

You Must be her alt