Nevermind, I'm going with the Audi A8 fully loaded

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Make sure you buy it in one of the Audi exclusive colors. It only adds about 4K and people will drool. My daughter and son in law special ordered theirs and people gawk like crazy.

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

So you're saying that your daughter and son in law don't ride the short bus?
speaking of shortbus, you sound like a fukin beginner.

What does that have to do with you daughter and son in law both being window lickers?

Who said they were window lickers, moron?

Are you ashamed of your family of window lickers?

Who said they were window lickers? faggit?

Are you ashamed of your window licking kin?

Who? Said? That? They? Were?

Flynn is trying really hard to ask if your kids are retarded.

I think because the nonretarded ones are too fast for him.

So what you're really saying is, if I were in fact looking for "retarded kids to molest," then I'm on the right trail "grilling" Lokmar about his retarded kids?

Maybe?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Make sure you buy it in one of the Audi exclusive colors. It only adds about 4K and people will drool. My daughter and son in law special ordered theirs and people gawk like crazy.

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

What does that have to do with you daughter and son in law both being window lickers?

Are you sure you're not a window licker?

you've successfully bored me. NEXT!

what a repetitive slackjaw idiot minion. right?

Is that right Mr. Admin is ghey? Haven't you been crowing about admins dick for the last 9 months?

Who the fuck is "repetitive" you steaming pile of self contradicting shit?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

Is that right Mr. Admin is ghey? Haven't you been crowing about admins dick for the last 9 months?

whoa... you mad?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

whoa... you mad?

What does me "being mad" have to do with you being as tall as a fully ripened pineapple, Tom Thumb?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

whoa... you mad?

What does me "being mad" have to do with you being as tall as a fully ripened pineapple, Tom Thumb?

You really shouldn't distract him. He has to compose a post about how Admin sucks cock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

whoa... you mad?

You really shouldn't distract him. He has to compose a post about how Admin sucks cock.

It should be elementary to him at this point. Biggie Cow-Paddy has 9 full months of practice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

whoa... you mad?

It should be elementary to him at this point. Biggie Cow-Paddy has 9 full months of practice.

Hanging on his wall

51bqkJg901L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

So what you're really saying is, if I were in fact looking for "retarded kids to molest," then I'm on the right trail "grilling" Lokmar about his retarded kids?

Maybe?

Well???

Which is it shit-for-brains? Yes or no?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back on topic now. What you fukin poors need to understand is that when people with money go to buy a high dollar car, it usually about checking as many boxes as possible. Take my own car for example. I simply checked all the boxes, no matter the cost. I wound up ordering 3 sets of floormats. The weather proof ones, the ones with the insignias, and the standard carpeted ones. Why? If you ever get there, you'll understand.

So how much did that package for your 1999 Hyundai cost? Did the used car dealership do in house financing for you? You know, "your disability is your job."
Dont be bitter, ya jelly assed bitch! I doubt a tramp like you ever gets to ride in a car like mine. 10 seconds in a 1/4 mile always makes bitches like you piss their pants anyway.

I don't know what the fuck you just said there, but I can safely assume you called me a "faggit."
your a broke and jealous, faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

Isn't that what the last three African hookers said to you?

African? You mean niggers?

Yes. You know. Your mother and father.

My mom and dad were niggers? Cool story bro.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

Yea dummy, cause all the best retards wind up with masters degrees and married to doctors. LMFAO!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
YOu're a reliable cuck.

and a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

just sayin'

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Desperate Dwarf. You’ll be driving that same old 81 Fiat next month. Please don’t let me spoil your dreams tho

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have never been big on German cars. Other than Porsche, I suppose. And old VW's were cool.

But I know a lot of people love them. My neighbourhood is full of BMW's and Audi's.

To each their own.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Back on topic now. What you fukin poors need to understand is that when people with money go to buy a high dollar car, it usually about checking as many boxes as possible. Take my own car for example. I simply checked all the boxes, no matter the cost. I wound up ordering 3 sets of floormats. The weather proof ones, the ones with the insignias, and the standard carpeted ones. Why? If you ever get there, you'll understand.

So how much did that package for your 1999 Hyundai cost? Did the used car dealership do in house financing for you? You know, "your disability is your job."
Dont be bitter, ya jelly assed bitch! I doubt a tramp like you ever gets to ride in a car like mine. 10 seconds in a 1/4 mile always makes bitches like you piss their pants anyway.

I don't know what the fuck you just said there, but I can safely assume you called me a "faggit."

And you have a daughter and a son-in-law with Down Syndrome. I guess we're even steven.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

An even "cooler story" would be the rampant incest in your family tree that looks like a straight verticle line.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you have a daughter and a son-in-law with Down Syndrome. I guess we're even steven.
Downs doctor? Apparently sounds legit to a jealous faggit ass like you! Sorry to add more butthurt, but all my kids are very attractive too. And why wouldnt they be...they all look like me!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

An even "cooler story" would be the rampant incest in your family tree that looks like a straight verticle line.

niggers AND incest? Tell me more, flynnbecile! Learn how to fukin spell first though.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Downs doctor? Apparently sounds legit to a jealous faggit ass like you! Sorry to add more butthurt, but all my kids are very attractive too. And why wouldnt they be...they all look like me!

So "attractive" to you is your daighter and son-in-law having lazy eyes?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought

liar! PWN3D!

niggers AND incest? Tell me more, flynnbecile! Learn how to fukin spell first though.

This coming from the jerkoff that spells "fuck" = "Fuk" and "faggot" = "faggit?"

LMFAO!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THe Audi A8 L with nutmeg interior folks

After I get it I'll post a video driving by the hospital with the 3 minute wait times so that peons like aidsmin and sewagedrainmajor can explode with grief

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love your dreams too Stubby. We’re you able to get the foot peddles extended to fit your short legs?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That thing is like being in a small space craft

When I take it past the hospital I'll be sure to mention that seamelty is a dedicated pedophile

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you dream of having sex with me little guy? I’m sorry, try Dinky Dianna. She switches

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs faps to my smokin' arse pics till Boomer batter shoots out of his Slim Jim...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seaboobs faps to my smokin' arse pics till Boomer batter shoots out of his Slim Jim...

Why would a dog food eating mother of 5, surviving in a rented shit hole, in a foreign country, married to a drunk named Frank, who smokes 2 packs of Luckies per day, who shits in a separate hut in the woods, who can’t settle on a gender, would ever think or consider I would even consider such a discusting disturbing act with such a foul ball. You could try to be funnier about it tho.