Keeping Politics in the Politics Forum

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
In an attempt to improve the standards of posting here and find new members willing to jump into this hornets nest.
giphy.gif

Politics is HiGHLY divisive. Understood. Arguments happen, whatever, keep it in this forum.

As for those repetitive, 'one on one' member attacks - spammings/redundancies - Thread-Jacking - Cock Sucking Nazi/Jew/Nigger hate, take it to...

Use the Report Button to narc on a member and our troops will swoop, make it legit or you become the target.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stay On Topic.

In an attempt to improve the standards of posting here and find new members willing to jump into this hornets nest.

giphy.gif

Politics is HUGELY devisive. Understood. Arguments happen whatever, but the random, 'one on one' member attacks - Spammings/Redundancies - Thread-Jacking - Cock Sucking Nazi/Jew/Nigger hate is kept in...

Members deported to Permanent Meltdown no longer has access to the Politics/News forum.

Members deported to Political Exile for excessive politics outside this forum only have access to Politics/News forum because that's all you're good for.

Use the Report Button to narc on a member and our troops will swoop, make it legit or you become the target.

Fair Enough.

Perhaps you might also inform certain posters such as @The Prowler to stop gaslighting, lobbing personal attacks on others & constantly hijacking threads.

Thanks for the heads up @Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This one's going to test everyones self-control... So, everyone can argue to the bitter end about the subject at hand but start mentioning cocks, short people etc you run the risk of smelling like the inside of an assbox... lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stay On Topic.

giphy.gif

Politics is HiGHLY divisive. Understood. Arguments happen, whatever, but the random, 'one on one' member attacks - spammings/redundancies - Thread-Jacking - Cock Sucking Nazi/Jew/Nigger hate is kept in...

Members exiled to our Ass Box forum for Re-Education will also have access to Meltdown.

Members deported to Political Exile for excessive politics outside this forum only have access to Politics/News forum because that's all you're good for.

Alright I JUST saw this. So give me a break if I already fucked it up. I didn't know yet lol

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
This one's going to test everyones self-control... So, everyone can argue to the bitter end about the subject at hand but start mentioning cocks, short people etc you run the risk of smelling like the inside of an assbox... lol
Can I refer to my being taller than avg. as long as it buttresses my political views?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just a quick question

If some gibbering spastic freak with weird sexual fetishes were to go around drumming up violation posts timestamped BEFORE this rule went into effect AFTER this rule went into effect who's the one actually breaking said rule in this particular scenario?

asking for a friend

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Say, does this new rule include restrictions on yammering under the definition below?
...because - we sure could use some controls on that.

yam·mer
/ˈyamər/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

INFORMAL
verb
  1. talk foolishly or incessantly.
    "she was yammering on as if she had an enthralled audience at her feet"
    • 2. make a loud, repetitive noise.
      gerund or present participle: yammering
      "the seismographs were yammering for days"

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Stay On Topic.

giphy.gif

Politics is HiGHLY divisive. Understood. Arguments happen, whatever, but the random, 'one on one' member attacks - spammings/redundancies - Thread-Jacking - Cock Sucking Nazi/Jew/Nigger hate is kept in...

Members exiled to our Ass Box forum for Re-Education will also have access to Meltdown.

Who is making the decisions on who gets chucked where?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Stay On Topic.

giphy.gif

Who is making the decisions on who gets chucked where?
Obviously it is not @Biggie Smiles

:Awesomeness:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna laugh when one of these leftiods gets modded or meltdowned and cries "bias!".

They are so bias they think everyone else is bias and they never do a thing they complain about others doing.

Too funny lol. This Big time out has brought alot of feelings out lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Politics is HiGHLY divisive. Understood. Arguments happen, whatever, keep it in this forum.

As for those repetitive, 'one on one' member attacks - spammings/redundancies - Thread-Jacking - Cock Sucking Nazi/Jew/Nigger hate, take it to...

Worth bumping to remind people of what you've said.