Cause you noe; THe eviction ban; it's keeping peepole in there homes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fact that incompetent Biden is giving the cash directly to deadbeats and not to labdlords who provided the housing means that many deadbeats will steal the money and still not pay.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The fact that incompetent Biden is giving the cash directly to deadbeats and not to labdlords who provided the housing means that many deadbeats will steal the money and still not pay.

Worse still is the fact that not only is he giving the cash to the deadbeats to squander on high fashion nike sneakers (which really is the whole point of the provision to begin with) but he is also failing to place a provision in place that allows for the landlord to discontinue their payments to the lienholder of the property.

In other words. When BIden sets out to fuck something up he does so with precision and efficiency

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We still have the idiotic stare eviction ban here in California though, luckily, there are limits to that one so with a lot of work you can still get the worst bums out.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And the tenant is probably out anyway because of it.

Like it's not even close to sustainable. What is the end game here is not to just destroy lives?

Yep.

They could handled this the same way they handle Section 8 but on a national scale since the money is technically there

But the studies were done beforehand and the consensus was that the type of people most vulnerable to eviction during national lockdowns were also most likely the type to squander their payments on things like TVs, sneakers and other unessential items which just happen to be produced in (guess where?)

Did anyone else have trouble finding a television set during the last round of ""stimulus""? I did. I went to walmart looking for a cheap mountable 32" TV for my 8 person spa which is next to the Olympic size swimming pool adjacent to my lovely 6 bedroom mansion which has 2 luxury cars parked in the driveway and couldn't find a single one

not one.

It's all a big game of pitch and catch and scumbags like Oak and Admin would be giving me HiFives right now if this post were directed at a republican administration

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like it's not even close to sustainable. What is the end game here is not to just destroy lives?

Yep.

They could handled this the same way they handle Section 8 but on a national scale since the money is technically there

But the studies were done beforehand and the consensus was that the type of people most vulnerable to eviction during national lockdowns were also most likely the type to squander their payments on things like TVs, sneakers and other unessential items which just happen to be produced in (guess where?)

Did anyone else have trouble finding a television set during the last round of ""stimulus""? I did. I went to walmart looking for a cheap mountable 32" TV for my 8 person spa which is next to the Olympic size swimming pool adjacent to my lovely 6 bedroom mansion which has 2 luxury cars parked in the driveway and couldn't find a single one

not one.

It's all a big game of pitch and catch and scumbags like Oak and Admin would be giving me HiFives right now if this post were directed at a republican administration

I didnt make any larger unessesary purchases for a while because I wanted to make sure if shit hit the fan in some way we didnt think of, I have my Bills paid and a decent chunk of money.

I only recently started spending stimulus money. Yeah....I have all three still.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

not one.

I didnt make any larger unessesary purchases for a while because I wanted to make sure if shit hit the fan in some way we didnt think of, I have my Bills paid and a decent chunk of money.

I only recently started spending stimulus money. Yeah....I have all three still.

Does it total more than 3,500.00?

Flynn has been tugging on my trouser cuffs asking

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

not one.

Does it total more than 3,500.00?

Flynn has been tugging on my trouser cuffs asking

The total of all 3 stimulus payments?

Oh well over that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Funny how the leftists placed trust in people to do the right thing and take personal financial responsibility for their cash handouts and their bills, yet the welfare state has never been so liberty oriented before in that regard...

EBT and other bureaucratically placed hurdles....et cetera.

They love liberty where it suits their agenda. Cross the border illegally and people up until days ago were getting manilla envelopes with cash, travel passes, and all the information on how to apply for freebies which American citizens struggle to get themselves. Illegals not tested.... legal travellers forced into expensive quarantine lodgings...

I dunno... it's as if THE DEMOCRATS AND SOME REPUBLICANS TALK OUT THEIR ARSES SIDEWAYS, and wish to dilute and abuse problem electorate demographics... those that work, pay taxes, and struggle to keep their sense of liberties...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He'll have to sell the places. whoever buys them will have to up the rent.

Real hard to sell when it is occupied by a nonpaying bum. Any potential buyers would reduce their offer amount to reflect the time, expense, and uncertainty as Dems keep change dates on when it will be allowed, of trying to get the bums out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how the leftists placed trust in people to do the right thing and take personal financial responsibility for their cash handouts and their bills, yet the welfare state has never been so liberty oriented before in that regard...

EBT and other bureaucratically placed hurdles....et cetera.

They love liberty where it suits their agenda. Cross the border illegally and people up until days ago were getting manilla envelopes with cash, travel passes, and all the information on how to apply for freebies which American citizens struggle to get themselves. Illegals not tested.... legal travellers forced into expensive quarantine lodgings...

I dunno... it's as if THE DEMOCRATS AND SOME REPUBLICANS TALK OUT THEIR ARSES SIDEWAYS, and wish to dilute and abuse problem electorate demographics... those that work, pay taxes, and struggle to keep their sense of liberties...

AMEN.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
242830757_221613626677311_1448750657217414588_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And now it went up to $2500 because so many small landlords exited the business. You leftists are fucking stupid and your own worst enemies. BTW every state already has laws against substandard housing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And now it went up to $2500 because so many small landlords exited the business. You leftists are fucking stupid and your own worst enemies. BTW every state already has laws against substandard housing.

There are dems/progs trying to make car/van life illegal because THEY think its "substandard" living. They attacked tiny houses the same way.

Basically unless banks and corps are profiting they oppose it. And these leftists are too dumb to see it.

They really pretend to not know regular ass people rent out property. It's so ignorant. The hate of any regular citizen who provides a service.

They dont want anyone finding any loopholes is the system that they are happy with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Check this out

This women in CA cant afford to live on her SS....fucking 800 a month is all she gets in CA.

So this bad ass decided to live in her car because she was so sick of always being broke

Shes moved up to a storage trailor, then a box van.

I love nomads. This is how I should have done my entire 20s(but I would have done a converted van/bus... and I still might one day). I totally feel this.

Of course there are democrats/progs who would rather see these people shitting on the street and banging dope than be allowed to live a free and simple life outside of their system.

I'd hang out with these people all day before wasting my time with latte bougie leftards who think they are better than everyone and vote to make life impossible while thinking they are saviors of humanity.

You know the attitude towards nomads is they are down on their luck or made bad decisions and that's just bullshit. This is a very healthy way for a human to live. I would be fucking THRILLED if my daughters were like "hey mom....I'm gonna convert this van, live in the road for a few years and stash my money". I would be proud as fuck. More than I would be for them just simply performing well in school and entering bank slavery and being stressed, unhappy and tied down by bills and societal expectations. Freedom is the way to do it.

Not that I think a normal conventional is wrong....I just do not think it's for everyone and there are a lot of VERY unhappy and stressed out people who are not enjoying life, and that is tragic.

Last edited: