Because you bitches moaned and complained....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
moar a standards thing ... teeth help a woman look beautiful thus paving the way for a massive splurt :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

This guy I knew was on the prowl for a cougar and landed him one. Things start getting hot and heavy between 'em and she starts giving him a blowjob. She comes up for air and takes her fucking dentures out of her mouth, sets them on the dash and goes back at it.

He said he didn't know whether to cum or vomit...

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This guy I knew was on the prowl for a cougar and landed him one. Things start getting hot and heavy between 'em and she starts giving him a blowjob. She comes up for air and takes her fucking dentures out of her mouth, sets them on the dash and goes back at it.

Oh....wow!

Just.

Oh....wow!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

dash ??? this isn't flynn yer talking about is it by any chance ? :LOL3: :LOL3:

once I knew a guy who was doing oral with a woman and he found a pizza crust in there, he asked her wtf is she sick er somthing ?... she said no but the guy before you was

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I know !!

it was duhhhV yer talking about right ?