I hear bitches be taking shots at me…

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitches so fat that they be leaking bile.

If fat bitches fall down in the forest, do the trees laugh?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, something has gone on to make her uncaring. That or she is on mood altering anti-depressents.

Perhaps a tickle me Elmo doll tickled her in the wrong spot...or she is snorting bull sperm, causing her to become more aggressive and grow a mustache.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope we don't resort to that. More than likely they'll be posting about their victimhood.

But you like victims don't ya? Ya know like Migraine and Hazbeen flying around the USA telling everyone they are attacked by the bad, bad, media and that the little guy should not strain the planets resources going on holidays but stay home sprouting his own beans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you like victims don't ya? Ya know like Migraine and Hazbeen flying around the USA telling everyone they are attacked by the bad, bad, media and that the little guy should not strain the planets resources going on holidays but stay home sprouting his own beans.
The hypocrisy knows no thresholds with these people

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin does nothing but spam anti trump hatred. Is that what you consider "refined" ?

The problem is that you have at least three elderly posters dragging their sagging nuts across the forum and posting like a bunch of strung out teenagers straight out of that old propaganda film...Reefer Madness.

Usually, men this age are playing solitaire on their tablets or Keno at the package store, not being ass clowns on a troll forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem is that you have at least three elderly posters dragging their sagging nuts across the forum and posting like a bunch of strung out teenagers straight out of that old propaganda film...Reefer Madness.

Usually, men this age are playing solitaire on their tablets or Keno at the package store, not being ass clowns on a troll forum.
I'm guessing Admin lost all the remaining remnants of his Lemon Party Gang to AIDS and has nothing better to do with his time these days as the local gloryholes in Portland are probably manned by younger and far more vibrant participants these days.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like all of your hero’s. By the way, did Herman die yet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alright so just so everyone knows. I tried to log into Bigs account myself and it's still banned.

Screenshot-20221210-135049-Chrome.jpg

So someone is telling lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

Like I can't post all your ramblings about me that go unanswered BY ME.

Moron.

Well, my "ramblings"(observations) are never directed at YOU.

We discuss you like you are not here because your input isnt required.

You still insert yourself often when we are discussing your sociopathy and you NEVER fail to cream yourself when I do address your dumb psycho ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you are dead from your toes up to your thick scaly skull.

I've seen Dovey given a royal serve from people like Dum Sum and it was all true too at the time..

I've just seen Dovey smack you in the face with the truth and you sit there like a Meghan Markle sociopathic narcissist....

I am wondering if you were sexually abused as a child and it has warped your mind where you don't give a care for other people's children because your uncaring attitude lends itself to that hypothesis.

Its because I'm right and she needs to talk even when she has nothing to say.

I dont post longer posts for them. I dont expect any sort of self awareness or decency from people like her. None.

Plenty of people have suffered abuse and grew to be stronger and more thoughtful and aware people.

Oak and Murd are the reasons why I'm grateful that I got hooked on drugs. I could have ended up as psychologically castrated and sociopathic as these two. The only thing that matters to them is ego and appearence. There is absolute ZERO regard for other humans.

It's too bad they were never able to grow and develope but at this point they are just perpetuating cycles of abuse within their own families. They are still victims themselves and everything is about them. Hence why when I've openly addressed experiences ive had that brought me to the positions I have and the person I am.....they see "victimhood" and think it's a manipulation attempt

Theyll never be who they could be. They are just hateful misogynists desperate to feel above others. They love feeling powerful...because they are so small and weak. Typical NPD.

It is what it is. They are complete ghouls and at their age....that's likely all they ever will be.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you are dead from your toes up to your thick scaly skull.

I've seen Dovey given a royal serve from people like Dum Sum and it was all true too at the time..

I've just seen Dovey smack you in the face with the truth and you sit there like a Meghan Markle sociopathic narcissist....

I am wondering if you were sexually abused as a child and it has warped your mind where you don't give a care for other people's children because your uncaring attitude lends itself to that hypothesis.

What truth? Please point out what truths she's smacked me in the face with.

You seem to be projecting a lot of your issues onto me. If you, she or anyone has issues with their childhood, this is not the appropriate place to address them.

You can wonder all you want, it's all you do, isn't it? You are so consumed with Meghan Markle, for example, that you pull her into this post. Why don't you work on Caskur instead of Markle or any other person out there that makes your butt hurt?

It would be a good start for all of you outrage junkies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely zero self awareness.

Nothing but sociopathic ghouls until the day they croak.

Shes confused because shes not mentally or emotionally healthy. STILL grabbing for things she thinks makes her superior.

Shes completely condoning of the nasty PI attacks of a total drunk while preaching about shes superior to someone who actually worked and overcame their addictions.

Because they cant relate to healthy and strong people......they only relate to sickness and chaos.

Completely unnoticed to her but no one else. We all see it.

Is what it is lol

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What truth? Please point out what truths she's smacked me in the face with.

You seem to be projecting a lot of your issues onto me. If you, she or anyone has issues with their childhood, this is not the appropriate place to address them.

You can wonder all you want, it's all you do, isn't it? You are so consumed with Meghan Markle, for example, that you pull her into this post. Why don't you work on Caskur instead of Markle or any other person out there that makes your butt hurt?

It would be a good start for all of you outrage junkies.

no we are determined to stop Meghan and Harry .... That really isn't Americas business. We are determined he is removed from the line of seccession.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its because I'm right and she needs to talk even when she has nothing to say.

I dont post longer posts for them. I dont expect any sort of self awareness or decency from people like her. None.

Plenty of people have suffered abuse and grew to be stronger and more thoughtful and aware people.

Oak and Murd are the reasons why I'm grateful that I got hooked on drugs. I could have ended up as psychologically castrated and sociopathic as these two. The only thing that matters to them is ego and appearence. There is absolute ZERO regard for other humans.

It's too bad they were never able to grow and develope but at this point they are just perpetuating cycles of abuse within their own families. They are still victims themselves and everything is about them. Hence why when I've openly addressed experiences ive had that brought me to the positions I have and the person I am.....they see "victimhood" and think it's a manipulation attempt

Theyll never be who they could be. They are just hateful misogynists desperate to feel above others. They love feeling powerful...because they are so small and weak. Typical NPD.

It is what it is. They are complete ghouls and at their age....that's likely all they ever will be.

Lily's partner, no doubt, is a figment of her imagination as well...she appears to be becoming more psychotic and unhinged lately, as if she and Murdock plan to drive a car off a cliff like Thelma and Louis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily's partner, no doubt, is a figment of her imagination as well...she appears to be becoming more psychotic and unhinged lately, as if she and Murdock plan to drive a car off a cliff like Thelma and Louis.

Is that your opinion as a board certified psychiatrist?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's the payoff for playing victim?

^^^ narcissism. Anytime someone calls out a narc or highlights their ridiculous behaviour, they immediately respond by turning it back on the person who nailed them.

Lily loves to put herself in some unelected position of "holding a mirror" to others or "holding others accountable". But shes always projecting and unlike the rest of us.....completely and utterly unable to take responsibility for herself.

She thinks basic decency is "ass kissing" and that accountability is groveling at the feet of people she approves of and self flagellation. She cannot even own the fact text bombing someone is a violation of a boundary.

She sees herself as some authority or some superior being over other people and shows off her bitter sociopathy on a daily basis for over a decade straight.

Who brags about predatory behavior? People like her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ narcissism. Anytime someone calls out a narc or highlights their ridiculous behaviour, they immediately respond by turning it back on the person who nailed them.

Lily loves to put herself in some unelected position of "holding a mirror" to others or "holding others accountable". But shes always projecting and unlike the rest of us.....completely and utterly unable to take responsibility for herself.

She thinks basic decency is "ass kissing" and that accountability is groveling at the feet of people she approves of and self flagellation. She cannot even own the fact text bombing someone is a violation of a boundary.

She sees herself as some authority or some superior being over other people and shows off her bitter sociopathy on a daily basis for over a decade straight.

Who brags about predatory behavior? People like her.

Why are you talking to me about "Lily"? Why not just talk to me directly? How insane are you exactly?