I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It's evident that you've been around for quite sometime and aren't just some randomer, due to how heavily invested you are in the back and forth bitching with your buddies the blimp and gimp.
You have no A game whatsoever. At least back your shit up if you think I'm a dual, otherwise get back into the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
You are an angry poor dude.

Now you're so out of sorts, you hope I go to hell.

Man, that's funny. I just hope you sort yourself out before it's too late.
I don't hope anything, I'm just stating what the bible teaches.

You're aware of the 10 Commandments I presume?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder what his backstory is? He's a hateful little fuck?

Maybe he's a victim from fetal alcohol syndrome.
Who the hell knows, I've known a few professionally "successful" guys that are full of rage.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
You have no A game whatsoever. At least back your shit up if you think I'm a dual, otherwise get back into the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch.
I just did, you fuckwit. I explained why it's blatantly obvious. Proving something like this online is impossible without a mod panel.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Read them and see... the bible is against homosexuality, sloth, greed and gluttony.
The 10 Commandments mention all that stuff?

vxu1lK5.png

So why are you a worthless sloth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always try doing this, rather than face upto the truth. So I'm wrong, is that what you're saying?

What am I trying to do? You made a statement about me violating the 10 commandments. Of the following, which relate to my life and my time at the forum. Please explain yourself. It's not that hard.

1. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
    (Exodus 20:2-17)

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
For the record, my original handle was Alexandrian Persephonis Throckmorton IV, but everyone called me Ed....

... which is a mystery to me because my real name is Bud.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I meant the 7 deadly sins:

Pride — An inflated, unrealistic sense of your self-worth.

Envy — The feeling that you deserve the possessions, success, virtues, or talents of another person.

Gluttony — An excessive desire for the pleasure of eating and drinking.

Lust — A selfish focus on sex or a desire to have sexual pleasure with someone other than your spouse.

Anger — An excessive, improper desire to exact revenge.

Greed — A strong desire for possessions, especially for possessions belonging to another.

Sloth — Lack of effort in the face of a necessary task, causing it to go undone (or done badly).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Envy — The feeling that you deserve the possessions, success, virtues, or talents of another person.

Lust — A selfish focus on sex or a desire to have sexual pleasure with someone other than your spouse.

Greed — A strong desire for possessions, especially for possessions belonging to another.

Sloth — Lack of effort in the face of a necessary task, causing it to go undone (or done badly).

So you don't know what you're talking about. Got it.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Realizing you're a moron is a healthy first step.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I'm not seething. I'm bemused. You turn to a text you don't even believe it to make an argument.

This is just how weak you are.
No, I'm just pointing out how if there is a heaven, your rotund ass won't gain entry and neither will your flamboyantly homosexual, cross-dressing, e-friend.