I hear bitches be taking shots at me…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a person comes to me to want to fight, I'm not going to stand there and take a beating.

It all came out of @Jeannie It wasn't something I brought to the board.

Absolutely no one ....least of all myself, ever said shit about me "coming to you wanting to fight".

That was YOU, idiot. YOU are the one who started blathering how YOU would kick my ass and cause me "so much pain".

I'm not an unhinged hateful wack job who threatens people with physical violence. Yeah Jeannie said something about duking it out with fists and I ignored that while YOU jumped on it and started in about how youd beat my ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That was literally you yesterday when you decided to sit and discuss how much you would physically harm another woman because she posts words at you on the internet.

I suppose you think you looked all big and tough and classy, not like Flea.....suddenly now grandmas should act better.

Always always finding fault with others and never ever finding your own. Well....the faults you find in others are almost always just yours.

Jeannie talked about fighting. If in some fantasy world of cons, it was a con that thought this through btw, I were to be face to face and you had violent intent, I would not allow you to harm me.

It's as simple as that. You can play victim all you want, but it was YOU CONS that came up with the scenario. Not me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely no one ....least of all myself, ever said shit "coming to you wanting to fight".

That was YOU, idiot. YOU are the one who started blathering how YOU would kick my ass and cause me "so much pain".

I'm not an unhinged hateful wack job who threatens people with physical violence. Yeah Jeannie said something about duking it out with fists and I ignored that while YOU jumped on it and started in about how youd beat my ass.

Yes, Jeannie said it. It's a fact that you can't change.

It's the conservative mindset - violence. You're the one that upped it to the level of shooting. Again, conservative violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jeannie talked about fighting. If in some fantasy world of cons, it was a con that thought this through btw, I were to be face to face and you had violent intent, I would not allow you to harm me.

It's as simple as that. You can play victim all you want, but it was YOU CONS that came up with the scenario. Not me

Oh is that why I completely ignored it and YOU grabbed it and started claiming you would kick my ass and cause me "so much pain"?

No one said shit about me having violent intent. YOU are the one who started blathering YOUR violent intent.

And it's an actual leftwing problem, all kinds of riots and violence and assaulting or shooting innocent people over politics. So I have no doubt you enjoyed the thought and enjoyed sitting there talking like some fucking angry MALE.

And as usual ANYTIME your bullshit gets called you do the same shit. Spin, twist and accuse others of playing "victim". You are really stuck on the thought of having victims. Does that help you feel powerful?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh is that why I completely ignored it and YOU grabbed it and started claiming you would kick my ass and cause me "so much pain"?

No one said shit about me having violent intent. YOU are the one who started blathering YOUR violent intent.

And it's an actual leftwing problem, all kinds of riots and violence and assaulting or shooting innocent people over politics. So I have no doubt you enjoyed the thought and enjoyed sitting there talking like some fucking angry MALE.

And as usual ANYTIME your bullshit gets called you do the same shit. Spin, twist and accuse others of playing "victim". You are really stuck on the thought of having victims. Does that help you feel powerful?

Is it difficult to understand that none of it was my idea? I know it doesn't fit your outrage junkie persona. I would hurt you if you tried to hurt me.

I own that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, Jeannie said it. It's a fact that you can't change.

It's the conservative mindset - violence. You're the one that upped it to the level of shooting. Again, conservative violence.

I know what she said. She made a joke about how we should throw hands.

And again....YOU are the one who grabbed it and took the opportunity to share YOUR violent mindset

Are you gonna blatantly LIE and accuse conservatives of being the violent ones? When we see SHIT TONS of violence from YOUR team? Your "side" murders people for politics.

Right it's a conservative mindset. That's why ignored it and you seized it to talk about physically attacking me.

Such a dishonest prick you are. Totally incapable of owning anything you do. You must be draining to the people around you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what she said. She made a joke about how we should throw hands.

And again....YOU are the one who grabbed it and took the opportunity to share YOUR violent mindset

Are you gonna blatantly LIE and accuse conservatives of being the violent ones? When we see SHIT TONS of violence from YOUR team? Your "side" murders people for politics.

Right it's a conservative mindset. That's why ignored it and you seized it to talk about physically attacking me.

Such a dishonest prick you are. Totally incapable of owning anything you do. You must be draining to the people around you.

I have never been involved in an act of violence against anyone. Can you say the same? I'm betting you cannot.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shawn Kemp in his prime was unstoppable in the low post. His best year was probably 1996.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it doesn't eat me up. You actually are entertaining. A grown ass grandma talking like she's still in a gang.

Embarrassing.

No shit. She lives in some shit hole rental in E. Los Angles. A free way runs right thru the yard as the song goes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never been involved in an act of violence against anyone. Can you say the same? I'm betting you cannot.

Since adulthood? Nope.

Trying hard to projected your violent mentality. You dont even condemn violence.

Your violent party can run over innocent kids and you blame the fact other parties exist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it difficult to understand that none of it was my idea? I know it doesn't fit your outrage junkie persona. I would hurt you if you tried to hurt me.

I own that.

Doesnt matter who had the "idea" YOU grabbed it. I just scrolled past.

God forbid antifa granny misses the chance to talk about beating on the forum up who make her mad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wanna know what’s even funnier? A grown ass fifty something year old GRANDMA claiming she can beat people up on troll forums. NOW THATS EMBARRASSING

I’m me. What you see is what you get. I’m not pretending that I’m not ghetto LOL
Even funnier would be watching her fat portly ass wobble about in confused desperation trying to swing in my direction and getting all out of breath and having a fucking heart attack in the process with her Ralph Kramden looking ass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would hurt you if you tried to hurt me.
Would you bang zoom me you Ralph Kramden looking antifa granny?

5VhZ.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how shes trying to change this by claiming I was threatening to come at her.

I never said a fucking thing about getting violant with her. Someone said we should fight and ignored it.

She supports a violent party. Establishment cuck women even punch children over politcs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oak would say this is the boys fault for being "divisive".

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even funnier would be watching her fat portly ass wobble about in confused desperation trying to swing in my direction and getting all out of breath and having a fucking heart attack in the process with her Ralph Kramden looking ass

She'd undoubtedly be armed with a large leg of lamb, wielding it like a knife.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fat Oak would need a "I can't breathe" timeout 3 seconds into the fight

i-cant-breathe-fat-girl-lady-woman.jpg

Bitch you need to be worried about fighting personal obesity more and swinging at me less. Hear?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only advantage Lily has in a fight is her mass. If someone her size manages to get her opponent on the floor and park her portly pink ass cheeks on them, they've had it.

Endurance is the major factor, because after a couple of swings the reality is she would be out of breath and in need of half an hour using the oxygen tank.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was funny to me watching that feral bush pig trying to claim she was going to be me up when all she can beat up is a quarter pounder with extra cheese and a side of fries.

Fat bitch you need to hop on a treadmill and beat up some of your disgustingly repugnant fat rolls

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do have to admit there is a little bit of irony that one of the "tik tok stars", who was a 500 pound woman, who kept going on about supposed "fatphobia" and the need for "fat acceptance" recently keeled over after her third heart attack at age 35. It is sad she died but it really is her own fault because if she put half as much energy into losing weight she would not have died so young.

People can't escape reality no matter how much they cry or virtue signal. Our local transvestites and eunuchs should remember that. It is a shame to ruin or end your life over a delusion.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know, but this place is starting to sound like the shithole, Cashew.