I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At least Adam is the funnest retard that blows through so don’t push him out

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Seriously?? You honestly think I'm a dual? Ok, go ahead and say what you think is my original handle. I'll wait.
It's evident that you've been around for quite sometime and aren't just some randomer, due to how heavily invested you are in the back and forth bitching with your buddies the blimp and gimp.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Oh, a "No YUO".

Terrific.
You get told on a near daily basis that you have zero self-awareness, whereas by contrast you've decided to randomly pull the accusation out of your ass and fling it at me, WTF are you smoking?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You get told on a near daily basis that you have zero self-awareness, whereas by contrast you've just decided to randomly pull the accusation out of your ass and fling it at me, WTF are you smoking?

Just because you idiots say something doesn't mean that's it's true. You know that, right?

I don't give two fucks what any of you say. Get that through your thick skull, Mega Loser.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You get told on a near daily basis that you have zero self-awareness, whereas by contrast you've decided to randomly pull the accusation out of your ass and fling it at me, WTF are you smoking?
Says the fucktard cosplay moron. :Sad:

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Just because you idiots say something doesn't mean that's it's true. You know that, right?

I don't give two fucks what any of you say. Get that through your thick skull, Mega Loser.
210c3060afcfaafdcfbf9d2b2d4d93db.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a glutton and a slob.

Your buddy Gaidsman is a homosexual predator.

You better hope that there is no hell, because if there is, the pair of you will be headed straight downstairs after you've turned your toes up. :LOL3:

You are an angry poor dude.

Now you're so out of sorts, you hope I go to hell.

Man, that's funny. I just hope you sort yourself out before it's too late.