I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s never ending…

I poke fun at them back and it erupts into full blown madness across several forums.

Mind you, I’ve had them all on ignore and eventually see it via quote post they talk about me so much.

This isn’t fun anymore…. and it hasn’t been for a while. Not like the fun we used to have back in the day. I was content vacationing and enjoying summer here. Then a couple posters reached out and asked me to come back because they had all migrated to CO.

So… I’ll be here until they absolutely ruin the vibes.
Yeah.I'm not going to be about much myself for a bit.

Got loads of work on plus I'm getting shitty with people when I should be having a laugh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are correct in your remembrance of what happened at that site.There apparent PI policy was that if you had posted it yourself on facebook then it was ok for people to take said information and use it as flame fodder.So when I asked to have it removed,I was as you just put it `told to fuck off`.Of course this rule was only enforced on non regualr members.Had Hermen or one of the other regs had there PI posted,then it would have been a completely different story or course.

And that is the obvious reason I hold that shit hole with such distain.And I was only there to talk some sence in to Blazor and get the guy back here.Still it's all water under the bridge now.

All I did on MMP was deal with her and Big’s trail of mass destruction… I knew what she did because I was also told, but knew better to keep it to myself. That’s why I went to bat for you at TBC over this.

In addition to that they chased off new posters like Big Taz ~ who was pretty good at trolling for his first time. They would swoop in x10 any time my forum picked up momentum and killed any shot I had at making it work as a decent little chat forum. True friendship right there!

It was too much of a headache and I eventuality cut my losses. Like you said, it’s all water under the bridge now.
They ruined TV and I’ll be damned if I’m chased off. The could post my full name and address. I’ll still login and deliver a wicked right hook from time to time.

There is no winning in this game… so I’ll keep my dignity and remain true to myself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think everyone in the so called community remembers MMP having a kick ass Fractal subforum.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I think everyone in the so called community remembers MMP having a kick ass Fractal subforum.
Why do some people have the need to make global generalizations about what other people think, feel and believe?

Why don't you post "every guy secretly wants to lob off his dick by constantly slamming a door on it" because that's what YOU think.

Speak for yourself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do some people have the need to make global generalizations about what other people think, feel and believe?

Why don't you post "every guy secretly wants to lob off his dick by constantly slamming a door on it" because that's what YOU think.

Speak for yourself.

200.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get my complex carbs from legumes - beans, edamame, lentils, and fruit

I don't eat bread or pasta anymore. I infrequently will eat potatoes, but only air fried with herbs and seasoning.

According to Dr. Lustig the average American eats 161 lbs of sugar per year.

That is what is making us sick.

They are 100% wrong about potato.. a medium size boiled potato in its jacket is around 90 calories and is 80 % water and contains every vitamin and mineral and protein known to man.

And how I know they don't hurt you or rise your sugar level.... do a sugar reading BEFORE you eat them then another one 2 hours after and you we see your sugar meter hasn't moved. Or maybe jumped .5 of a point which is nothing at all.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
All I did on MMP was deal with her and Big’s trail of mass destruction… I knew what she did because I was also told, but knew better to keep it to myself. That’s why I went to bat for you at TBC over this.

In addition to that they chased off new posters like Big Taz ~ who was pretty good at trolling for his first time. They would swoop in x10 any time my forum picked up momentum and killed any shot I had at making it work as a decent little chat forum. True friendship right there!

It was too much of a headache and I eventuality cut my losses. Like you said, it’s all water under the bridge now.
They ruined TV and I’ll be damned if I’m chased off. The could post my full name and address. I’ll still login and deliver a wicked right hook from time to time.

There is no winning in this game… so I’ll keep my dignity and remain true to myself.
Well....

I do recall having a panel there and telling you straight up Dovid will kill that place when I brought a slew of new ppl there. Your post count went from 10 to 300 in a day and sure enough, nobody wanted to read dovids tales of stupidity and everyone left.

That's on you. BF will soon realize Dovid is just as much a momentum tampon soon enough.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Anyone else notice the crazy obsession @Lily has with @Dove?

It's starting to get really freaky. I bet @Lily has a folder full of @Dove's photos on her computer, or even worse has them printed out and taped to her walls.

Wrong!

Notice how Dove always has to chime back with her redundant, "It's everyone else's fault." Yeah, according to you and Dove EVERYONE who thinks she's a bird brain is "obsessed."

Master

Site Supporter
Wrong!

Notice how Dove always has to chime back with her redundant, "It's everyone else's fault." Yeah, according to you and Dove EVERYONE who thinks she's a bird brain is "obsessed."
So the new forum creeper is pretty much the only person siding with Dovid.....

If that isn't a red flag or anything. ..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well....

I do recall having a panel there and telling you straight up Dovid will kill that place when I brought a slew of new ppl there. Your post count went from 10 to 300 in a day and sure enough, nobody wanted to read dovids tales of stupidity and everyone left.

That's on you. BF will soon realize Dovid is just as much a momentum tampon soon enough.

She can take some credit, but panel abusing Biggie drove posters away. He can't control his anger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong!

I also think she's fugly. WTF would I have pictures of her at all?

Master

Site Supporter
She can take some credit, but panel abusing Biggie drove posters away. He can't control his anger.
Nope.

I told murdy in dm the only way mmp would be successful was if dovid didn't post. Dovid couldn't help herself, as usual, and the five or six ppl I had there all left because of it. All reddit trolls who were watching my stream who wanted a place where they were allowed to say anything they wanted and along comes dovid with her walls of vomit that basically killed off the momentum.

Like it or not, Dovid is intelligent conversation Raid that kills forums dead.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.

I told murdy in dm the only way mmp would be successful was if dovid didn't post. Dovid couldn't help herself, as usual, and the five or six ppl I had there all left because of it. All reddit trolls who were watching my stream who wanted a place where they were allowed to say anything they wanted and along comes dovid with her walls of vomit that basically killed off the momentum.

Like it or not, Dovid is intelligent conversation Raid that kills forums dead.

We'll have to disagree. I brought over several solid posters from CBT. I think it was at least 4. Biggie fucked with them. That alone made me lose all credibility in regards to recommending forums. I can't get some of them to come here for example.

Master

Site Supporter
We'll have to disagree. I brought over several solid posters from CBT. I think it was at least 4. Biggie fucked with them. That alone made me lose all credibility in regards to recommending forums. I can't get some of them to come here for example.
Which is exactly what I've been saying for three years now.

BiggieFatSlob and Dovid are the two biggest forum killers in this community.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Which is exactly what I've been saying for three years now.

BiggieFatSlob and Dovid are the two biggest forum killers in this community.

Meh. Dovey gives as good as she gives. Sure, she's a moron but she isn't the only one. I don't really think she is part of the reason in the overall decline in posters. It was that walking fuckstick Biggie that was causing the real damage and BF took care of that. So, now we need to rebuild and start trying to attract new members. How we do that is the tough part, but I'm sure it can be accomplished if we all do our part.

What I'm hoping is that if the bans are ever lifted on Biggie and Freud and they decide to comeback that they'll adhere to the few rules here and stop trying to disrupt the forum.

That's my hope. I've been wrong before, though.

Master

Site Supporter
Meh. Dovey gives as good as she gives. Sure, she's a moron but she isn't the only one. I don't really think she is part of the reason in the overall decline in posters. It was that walking fuckstick Biggie that was causing the real damage and BF took care of that. So, now we need to rebuild and start trying to attract new members. How we do that is the tough part, but I'm sure it can be accomplished if we all do our part.

What I'm hoping is that if the bans are ever lifted on Biggie and Freud and they decide to comeback that they'll adhere to the few rules here and stop trying to disrupt the forum.

Well, I'm not posting here until I find out who cried to BF about the Looney posts being moved.

That's a no Bueno in my book.

wizer

Factory Bastard
So, now we need to rebuild and start trying to attract new members. How we do that is the tough part, but I'm sure it can be accomplished if we all do our part.
One big step in the right direction would be to tell Dilfo that his scat pictures are not permitted here and to ban his ass if he posts them again.

You think prospective new members who can contribute quality content are going to join a forum where there are pictures of shit eaters plastered all over the place?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One big step in the right direction would be to tell Dilfo that his scat pictures are not permitted here and to ban his ass if he posts them again.

You think prospective new members are going to join a forum where there are pictures of shit eaters plastered all over the place?

I see your point. I really do.

On the flip side, as nasty and as sick as those pictures are, its how the turd operates. Not permitting the usual gross pictures from time to time would hurt this forum in the long run. No one wants to post in a forum where a dictator (me) runs around chiding everyone for the smallest infractions. Moderation in posting those tasteless pics is the key. If UncleFiLTH can control himself, which he is, I don't see a problem with the occasional shit pic.

I would hope that "prospective members" would understand that they don't have to look or post in Meltdown, it's a choice. I really hate banning members, also UncleMiLF has been a member here for some time. He is part of the community, it's like that saying, "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family members." And no matter how childish Dilf can be we all need to remember that he doesn't always post poo pics. With that being said, if I catch him posting those unsavory pictures anywhere else, I will personally see to it that he enjoys a nice fisting with a 6 pound watermelon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You make good points. History does not work in your favor in regards to Biggie. He loves to fight.

Rumor has it that he has even made two of his own duals fight each other on forums. That's some special kind of crazy, Flynn.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Rumor has it that he has even made two of his own duals fight each other on forums. That's some special kind of crazy, Flynn.
I've done that!

Invent two characters each taking the opposite side of an argument and just go at each other.

It really only works when you do it on serious boards such as relationship forums.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You make good points. History does not work in your favor in regards to Biggie. He loves to fight.

Yes, I know I'm a +10,000 underdog when it comes to Biggie Shame, but I've had dealings with him before and I've seen first hand that he can post up really good content, so being the forever optimist, I hold out hope that he'll stop being a fucking tard and get back to posting like a normal person. That's my hope and it's a long shot, but I still hope.

That is crazy if he's arguing with himself via alts, though that does little to dissuade me from thinking that he can come back to Earth. He's not stupid, far from it, but he is selfish and until he changes, he should be banned permanently. He needs to first apologize to BF for all those fucked things he said about him. Same with BLAZOR and Freud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've done that!

Invent two characters each taking the opposite side of an argument and just go at each other.

It really only works when you do it on serious boards such as relationship forums.

That's a bit nutty in my book.

I would rather just go read something. There's so much I still don't know about the world.

For example, my next documentary is going to be the new doc regarding Homo naledi found in caves in South Africa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I know I'm a +10,000 underdog when it comes to Biggie Shame, but I've had dealings with him before and I've seen first hand that he can post up really good content, so being the forever optimist, I hold out hope that he'll stop being a fucking tard and get back to posting like a normal person. That's my hope and it's a long shot, but I still hope.

That is crazy if he's arguing with himself via alts, though that does little to dissuade me from thinking that he can come back to Earth. He's not stupid, far from it, but he is selfish and until he changes, he should be banned permanently. He needs to first apologize to BF for all those fucked things he said about him. Same with BLAZOR and Freud.

He's not stupid, though that's what I call him. He can be ignorant, too lazy to educate himself properly about issues. He watches things for a couple of minutes on yt, twitter, etc.

He also has made it perfectly clear that he and Freud disrupted the forum purposefully in order to ruin it.

I can't say that about Blazor. I'm not sure what happened there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He's not stupid, though that's what I call him. He can be ignorant, too lazy to educate himself properly about issues. He watches things for a couple of minutes on yt, twitter, etc.

He also has made it perfectly clear that he and Freud disrupted the forum purposefully in order to ruin it.

I can't say that about Blazor. I'm not sure what happened there.

BLAZOR has gone full on tilt regarding BF and the forum. He's saying really nasty things over at TBC. I dont think BLAZOR is banned anymore, but there are some sour grapes on BLAZOR'S part.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BLAZOR has gone full on tilt regarding BF and the forum. He's saying really nasty things over at TBC. I dont think BLAZOR is banned anymore, but there is some sour grapes on BLAZOR'S part.

I've seen the commentary over there about BF. It's fucked up.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BLAZOR has gone full on tilt regarding BF and the forum. He's saying really nasty things over at TBC. I dont think BLAZOR is banned anymore, but there is some sour grapes on BLAZOR'S part.
Blazors always been full retard LOL that's his endearing qauility