I hear bitches be taking shots at me…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bitches so fat that they be leaking bile.

If fat bitches fall down in the forest, do the trees laugh?
not as much as I at you ... and your amatuer skillZ now go away ... drift

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As he should be. I can’t stand those two attention whores.
tumblr_nkrao6RbbX1upvlnro1_1280.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You need help from a psychiatrist.

Fatty out of the two of us.....I'm the one who DID have years of therapy and put a lot of work into my mental and emotional health.

YOU are floundering and will stay miserable and self obsessed until you die. Same with Murd.

You are both sociopathic.

You think IM the one with the issues because YOU are so sick. You relate to other sick people and think normal and strong ones are the problem. People with boundaries always enrage people like you.

Healthy and empathetic people do not target people they do not like, chat them up, make them think you are a genuine and cool person....and then later turn visciously and publically and claim you did all that because you "felt bad" for your target. That's fucking demented and sociopathic and that's the narrative you think allows you to be a shit fucking person and "look" good. You think that's a pass.

It isnt.

And its definately not about me at all. Sick people like you do this to anyone because that's who you are. I'm definately never going to be a victim of the likes of toxic bags of shit like you. It has absolutely ZERO to do with ME. Everyone seems to understand that except you. You'll never own it though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily could benefit from a slew of swift kicks in the shins from a gang of nuns wearing steel-toed boots.

Sick people always think its everyone else. Shes hopelessly narcissistic and wont ever change. She doesnt know better

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone notice how I didn't answer Dove's sad cry for help/attention?

Most of the board has noticed you enjoy defending predators and pretending you dominate normal people.

You are an obsessive spamming fuckwad that everyone shits on for fun.

But at least you have Oink and a fat ass skank.

I'm probably gonna post a few pictures later on BC so that should stave off your urge to carve my name into your arm and cry on the internet about how mean I am.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Most of the board has noticed you enjoy defending predators and pretending you dominate normal people.

You are an obsessive spamming fuckwad that everyone shits on for fun.

But at least you have Oink and a fat ass skank.

I'm probably gonna post a few pictures later on BC so that should stave off your urge to carve my name into your arm and cry on the internet about how mean I am.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You mean like you? LMAO...

Everyone ELSE is a narcissist, not you of course.

There you go again, projecting.

You hold up that mirror backwards. Start dealing with YOU.

All the healthy people here know exactly who I'm calling a narcissist. Pretending the accurate observations im directing at YOU and like 3 others (Murd....Poofer and his twin Pickles) is NOT actually "everyone" but it's not shocking a narc like you would think that.

The world is not an extension of you, you whining thin skinned sociopath.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There you go again, projecting.

You hold up that mirror backwards. Start dealing with YOU.

All the healthy people here know exactly who I'm calling a narcissist. Pretending the accurate observations im directing at YOU and like 3 others (Murd....Poofer and his twin Pickles) is NOT actually "everyone" but it's not shocking a narc like you would think that.

The world is not an extension of you, you whining thin skinned sociopath.

:Bored2: