I hear bitches be taking shots at me…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Took several hours for this fat ass to roll over and now shes bragging about how violent she is.

Gross.

That's the scum that defends predators though.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, you're totally normal.

:Crazy:

Our King is our Head of State you clueless bitch. Nobody wants that situation to have demented Harry and his demented 3rd tier actress whore on the throne.... I'd love you to signal crazy to my face in real life, I'd KO the stupid out of you in a flash.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Took several hours for this fat ass to roll over and now shes bragging about how violent she is.

Gross.

That's the scum that defends predators though.

The thing about predators, they are charming and before you know it, you're entrapped.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m pretty sure he is currently lurking under several alts.

I don’t think his real profile is banned anymore tbh.

But since you’re asking for tamale cookers, I’ll share my wonderful pork verde recipe shortly. I buy my masa prepared and I’ll also be doing a green chili and Monterey pepper Jack cheese option and also a beef with mole.

I’ll be assembling tamales Friday with my daughter who is staying with me before she starts her Devil Wears Prada internship with Sony.

We will be steaming them for Christmas Eve dinner Saturday night :Happy5:

I like tamales as much as the next Californian but wtf makes them for Xmas? For Xmas you are supposed to have ham and a roast goose, mince pie, and Christmas pudding.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing about predators, they are charming and before you know it, you're entrapped.

So true.

One of my weaknesses AND strengths is that I'll be warm and friendly to anyone and I like to look at the best in others.

At my age now I'm much better at seeing and heeding red flags. Ignoring my gut has always been to my detriment BUT I do have ptsd so sometimes I'll gaslight my own self. Like my gut is telling me something but I'll blame my anxiety and mistrust of people and rationalize.

Yeah no more of that lol. Only took me 35 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like tamales as much as the next Californian but wtf makes them for Xmas? For Xmas you are supposed to have ham and a roast goose, mince pie, and Christmas pudding.

Someone who has made screwing Mexican males and having mixed children their identity.

She isnt like the rest of us "white" people you know. She made that stunning announcement that Big is part Puerto Rican and claimed none of us knew this and we "accepted him as white".

She is obsessed with race. Lives in a racist as fuck state. You know you live there too lol. She ONLY talks about cooking Mexican dishes. We are all supposed to look up to her virtous meshing with another culture as if shes so high above other white people.

This is how Murd imagines her holidays and how she feels when white university students are fire bombing minority communities

20221223-023917.jpg

She is above "white Christian" food on the Christian holidays lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mexicano Christmas Eve tradition. We do the ham and stuff the next day.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Mexicano Christmas Eve tradition. We do the ham and stuff the next day.

Hey you whore!

GTFO! No one respects you here. Why did you cummeded back for Christmas???

Fat loser whore! Your forum sucks! You must come back here, because it is SUPREME!!! BAhahahahah!!!

latina whore

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go away Uncle Scat. You’re on Iggy til you can act right
You’re on „Iggy“.

Your IQ must have the temperature of your jailbirds spic foreskin. Dumb whore, LOL!
No one here will answer. It is a protest against you.

Dumb cunt. You need reaction. Look, ass of now how many will answer you ;)
You have no chance against BastardFactory mafia!

Du HURE!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our King is our Head of State you clueless bitch. Nobody wants that situation to have demented Harry and his demented 3rd tier actress whore on the throne.... I'd love you to signal crazy to my face in real life, I'd KO the stupid out of you in a flash.

Are you threatening me with violence?

LMAO...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not if you're bicultural. Most Mexican American families combine traditions. As do lots of ethnic groups in the US. I bet Italians also add Italian dishes to their Christmas holidays.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not if you're bicultural. Most Mexican American families combine traditions. As do lots of ethnic groups in the US. I bet Italians also add Italian dishes to their Christmas holidays.
Hey Lily,

why is CUNTess exposing your PI at her shitty forum. Thats not cool.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Dilf,

I didn't know she was, I haven't gone over there to look.

If she is I suppose it's because the forum is meant to be about her.
Hello Lily,

she deleted it. She is a sad filth, with no class. Evil, depressed and a social loser.

I wonder why she is coming here at Christmas disturbing the peace.

please beware!! She is scum!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello Lily,

she deleted it. She is a sad filth, with no class. Evil, depressed and a social loser.

I wonder why she is coming here at Christmas disturbing the peace.

please beware!! She is scum!

She can go where she wants. But, she has to be eating crow. She said she'd never sign in again. LOL

Doesn't know how to commit.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She can go where she wants. But, she has to be eating crow. She said she'd never sign in again. LOL

Doesn't know how to commit.

Only one eating crow is you for believing anything that spamming fucktard says.

I know my being here eats you up, but dayum. You’re that salty, you’re willing to believe a known lying troll. Tsk

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know my being here eats you up, but dayum. You’re that salty, you’re willing to believe a known lying troll. Tsk

Why not take that bull shit back where you came from. That’s all you dip shits talk about. That’s why your one way shit hole is failing. Looks like the last post there was about noon time and you’re posting here. Fail Caddy Culo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it doesn't eat me up. You actually are entertaining. A grown ass grandma talking like she's still in a gang.

Embarrassing.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, it doesn't eat me up. You actually are entertaining. A grown ass grandma talking like she's still in a gang.

Embarrassing.

Wanna know what’s even funnier? A grown ass fifty something year old GRANDMA claiming she can beat people up on troll forums. NOW THATS EMBARRASSING

I’m me. What you see is what you get. I’m not pretending that I’m not ghetto LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wanna know what’s even funnier? A grown ass fifty something year old GRANDMA claiming she can beat people up on troll forums. NOW THATS EMBARRASSING

I’m me. What you see is what you get. I’m not pretending that I’m not ghetto LOL

If a person comes to me to want to fight, I'm not going to stand there and take a beating.

It all came out of @Jeannie It wasn't something I brought to the board.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Embarrassing.

That was literally you yesterday when you decided to sit and discuss how much you would physically harm another woman because she posts words at you on the internet.

I suppose you think you looked all big and tough and classy, not like Flea.....suddenly now grandmas should act better.

Always always finding fault with others and never ever finding your own. Well....the faults you find in others are almost always just yours.