I hear bitches be taking shots at me…

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is it boring over there? How is it to talk in an echo chamber of 3 users???
Fucking loser whore!!! Bahahaha!!!

Have a seat, bumper head. This don’t concern you. If I wanted this thread riddled with spam, I’d summon Admin’s tranny-fucking ass.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Have a seat, bumper head. This don’t concern you. If I wanted this thread riddled with spam, I’d summon Admin’s tranny-fucking ass.

I dont have time for losers. There was a time, where it was fun fighting you. But since you sneaked on your sons last week, I cant respect you! Sick incestious mother!
Fuck off.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I dont have time for losers. There was a time, where it was fun fighting you. But since you sneaked on your sons last week, I cant respect you! Sick incestious mother!
Fuck off.

Bitch, this is my thread. You can fuck off out of it. No one asked you to stick your big Jew nose in it.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch, this is my thread. You can fuck off out of it. No one asked you to stick your big Jew nose in it.
tumblr_nkrao6RbbX1upvlnro1_1280.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really you? You claimed you’d NEVER show @ BF again. Welcome back. It’s way more fun here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He’ll make hamburger outta your Culo. Anyway, how’s it going? Looking forward to Christmas? Crazy busy down here. Lots of tourists