I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I realize you are a stupid person but the reason I said Pakistani cab driver is because fat Merde literally did fuck a stinky Pakistani cab driver, you low I.Q. failure at life. Yes, the Paki cab driver did still charge her for the cab ride after.

Now go play in traffic, you dog fucker.
It's almost like you want to get banned. STFU.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I realize you are a stupid person but the reason I said Pakistani cab driver is because fat Merde literally did fuck a stinky Pakistani cab driver, you low I.Q. failure at life. Yes, the Paki cab driver did still charge her for the cab ride after.

Now go play in traffic, you dog fucker.

Sure she did Farmer, you fat piece of ignorant flotsam. I remember you on C.O. posting P.I.---so any kind of comment from you is taken with a grain of salt you moronic fuckwit.

Didn't Homeland Security finally take your forum down after a multitude of infractions perpetrated by none other than you?

It makes all kinds of sense now on why YOU think you know how to run a forum better than anyone else.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it that the idiot still wrongly thinks I am some random other person. Way to show your low I.Q.!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which forum got raided by feds? You seem very interested in forums doing illegal things. Why am I not surprised?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know what sloppy seconds means and when it comes to Dovid I was around flabby fortieth.

Still beat tho. Could care less.

Here it is again.

Poofer constantly fucking talks about it even all these years later and up until this week I ignored MANY of these sorts if disgusting posts.

The ONLY reason Poopers flying monkeys rush in and start claiming that IM the one who talks about it is because they want to protect him from reality.

This guy is an abusive scum bag who is still hanging onto a rejection he got years ago. Narcissistic men hate rejection and they NEVER stfu about it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'd do the same but I haven't found anything appetizing on the menu.
Every tavern is different. Some you sit in for a bit and have a good time yakking it up with fun people, some the drama swirls about you and the bar fights happen.

As long as the beer's cold and the bourbon ain't too watered, it's all the same to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't look through the windows of taverns to see who's about and press my ear to the pane to hear what they're saying.

I just walk in the front door and order a drink at the bar.

It's weird how suddenly we are window watching here. When did that happen? We have been posting here for years now and suddenly we are window watching?

The fuck lol. It's constant "us vs them" shit and she has a whole wartime narrative lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird how suddenly we are window watching here. When did that happen? We have been posting here for years now and suddenly we are window watching?

The fuck lol. It's constant "us vs them" shit and she has a whole wartime narrative lol

Hey moron, you have a forum gossip thread that is over 250 pages long...are you fucking comatose?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey moron, you have a forum gossip thread that is over 250 pages long...are you fucking comatose?

I never said otherwise

I said the threads we have over there do not contain the same level of hatred and venom that gets spewed here.

You actually think people hate you. And you have gone off with some pretty intense hatred yourself.

I think you project a lot. It's like anyone who isn't kissing your ass or taking the "side" you think they should you claim is hateful.

Also we have been members and active posters here for years.....we aren't "window watching". We come right in and hang. I'm sorry if that's confusing for you.