I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You did it. Stop deflecting.

So she laughed at the time. Still not her behavior.

He left it behind. So? What you did with it was your behavior.

You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk of what decent people do.

You pretend to be this high-browed person when you are most definitely not.

Talk all the shit you want about my words, but you can't say that I've ever tried to damage people.

Um I'm directly doubling down on it. Not only did I do it, I would do it again. I don't feel bad. I don't regret it

And had I found out that switch was his it would have been much worse and he wouldn't get it back in tact.

Let keep that crystal clear. I have NO shame or regret and I would DO IT AGAIN.

You are cozied up with an abuser who DOES try to damage and harm people sitting here trying to shame someone who drew boundaries and swings back over a comedy break in an otherwise tense and bizzare abusive tantrum he was having. So stop with the virtue nonsense. You don't care who does what really. You base how you judge things on shallow standards. Poofer hates me so you tolerate and make excuses for him.

He brought it, pawned it and left it behind and demanded other people pay for it a d return to him. And he was hateful and nasty while doing so. He is not a victim. He is an entitled abuser.

Be glad that Switch got back to the owner. I wasn't obligated to do shit for him or his kids. I did that because the kid didn't deserve to suffer because his dad is a piece of shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um I'm directly doubling down on it. Not only did I do it, I would do it again. I don't feel bad. I don't regret it

And had I found out that switch was his it would have been much worse and he wouldn't get it back in tact.

Let keep that crystal clear. I have NO shame or regret and I would DO IT AGAIN.

You are cozied up with an abuser who DOES try to damage and harm people sitting here trying to shame someone who drew boundaries and swings back over a comedy break in an otherwise tense and bizzare abusive tantrum he was having. So stop with the virtue nonsense. You don't care who does what really. You base how you judge things on shallow standards. Poofer hates me so you tolerate and make excuses for him.

Of course you don't. Your behavior is driven by your mental illness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She needs to stop first. I am tired of her bullshit and her enabler's bullshit to be frank.

All it takes is for her to stop her WERDZ about how awful everyone else is...otherwise, she can pound sand.

Oak she wasn't talking to you.

And it's no one's job to manage your posting for you. If you are so disturbed and upset by my posts....ignore them and move on like an adult.

It's not my job to tend to you. I don't have to stop posting to make YOU feel better. Control yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak she wasn't talking to you.

And it's no one's job to manage your posting for you. If you are so disturbed and upset by my posts....ignore them and move on like an adult.

It's not my job to tend to you. I don't have to stop posting to make YOU feel better. Control yourself.

The irony of you not tending to my posts as you tend to Flea's escapes you doesn't it?

I can post whatever the hell I want. I will. Don't like it? Too bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course you don't. Your behavior is driven by your mental illness.

I don't cozy up with and show sympathy to abusers simply because they hate people I hate.

I don't even hate anyone. So yay me.

You have no self awareness whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't cozy up with and show sympathy to abusers simply because they hate people I hate.

I don't even hate anyone. So yay me.

You have no self awareness whatsoever.

You most certainly do cozy up to haters. You cozy up to people that absolutely HATE billions of people. Derp derpy derp.

You BEHAVE hatefully, the last several posts about you not regretting BEHAVING like a psycho is ample evidence of your hatefulness.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@reaper

I recall an issue with the then owner claiming that it was someone’s own fault for information being posted on that site… which for all intents and purposes, that site was not a hardcore flame site.

I went in as an owner and was told the same. It was then I realized that she is a predator posing as a house pet. Never again….

If someone has the audacity to tell you to fuck off… do yourself the favor and never grace them with your presence ever again.

That’s my advice.
Sorry been away all week.Not sure what you're going on about until I've caught up a bit.And am pretty pressed for time atm.I'll catch up soon.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because we had fun with our fighting and it wasn't serious.

These people are foaming at the mouth. All rabid and angry. And they think everyone is as pissed off as they are lol

Like no....some of us can have a throw down without raging and feeling hate. Its rare here.

Murd really became disgusting blasting people's business they confided in her with. Just gross af.
Vit was chatting to me about this the other day.Nothing to do with Murd but the fact things have started to get real nasty and personal on here.And it wasn't like that at first, when we both first got here people were just popping at each other for shits and giggles.Now it just seems personal most of the time.And I do count myself as someone who has forgotten this is all just for laughs.I guess sometimes we just need to remind ourselves this is for fun,not petty vendettas.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s never ending…

I poke fun at them back and it erupts into full blown madness across several forums.

Mind you, I’ve had them all on ignore and eventually see it via quote post they talk about me so much.

This isn’t fun anymore…. and it hasn’t been for a while. Not like the fun we used to have back in the day. I was content vacationing and enjoying summer here. Then a couple posters reached out and asked me to come back because they had all migrated to CO.

So… I’ll be here until they absolutely ruin the vibes.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@reaper

I recall an issue with the then owner claiming that it was someone’s own fault for information being posted on that site… which for all intents and purposes, that site was not a hardcore flame site.

I went in as an owner and was told the same. It was then I realized that she is a predator posing as a house pet. Never again….

If someone has the audacity to tell you to fuck off… do yourself the favor and never grace them with your presence ever again.

That’s my advice.
You are correct in your remembrance of what happened at that site.There apparent PI policy was that if you had posted it yourself on facebook then it was ok for people to take said information and use it as flame fodder.So when I asked to have it removed,I was as you just put it `told to fuck off`.Of course this rule was only enforced on non regualr members.Had Hermen or one of the other regs had there PI posted,then it would have been a completely different story or course.

And that is the obvious reason I hold that shit hole with such distain.And I was only there to talk some sence in to Blazor and get the guy back here.Still it's all water under the bridge now.