I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never said otherwise

I said the threads we have over there do not contain the same level of hatred and venom that gets spewed here.

You actually think people hate you. And you have gone off with some pretty intense hatred yourself.

I think you project a lot. It's like anyone who isn't kissing your ass or taking the "side" you think they should you claim is hateful.

You are brain dead. You are a filthy, lying, stinky sack of excrement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This place makes the old Trollvalhalla look tame.

Because we had fun with our fighting and it wasn't serious.

These people are foaming at the mouth. All rabid and angry. And they think everyone is as pissed off as they are lol

Like no....some of us can have a throw down without raging and feeling hate. Its rare here.

Murd really became disgusting blasting people's business they confided in her with. Just gross af.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are brain dead. You are a filthy, lying, stinky sack of excrement.

^^ see how unhinged and angry this is?

Do you understand the difference between mocking people for amusement and this little episode you just had? I guess not.

Also do you understand that in order to be "window watching" you have be OUTSIDE of the establishment looking I'm through the window? We are inside posting as we have been doing for years.

There is absolutely no reason for you to start drooling on yourself and spewing hate over this but that's what you are gonna do because as we said.....it's hateful as fuck over here. Pretty amazing really. I honestly can't imagine getting that heated because people on a forum are not behaving the way I think they should.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lily is still lost and thinks she's in the "self journaling section".

I suggest we leave her be, she's got a lot of self cleansing to do and she's off to a good start.

No shit lol.

She gets like that anytime someone argues her and they are right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ see how unhinged and angry this is?

Do you understand the difference between mocking people for amusement and this little episode you just had? I guess not.

Also do you understand that in order to be "window watching" you have be OUTSIDE of the establishment looking I'm through the window? We are inside posting as we have been doing for years.

There is absolutely no reason for you to start drooling on yourself and spewing hate over this but that's what you are gonna do because as we said.....it's hateful as fuck over here. Pretty amazing really. I honestly can't imagine getting that heated because people on a forum are not behaving the way I think they should.

I'm sorry, does that hurt your feelings?

wizer

Factory Bastard
No shit lol.

She gets like that anytime someone argues her and they are right.
@The Countess has a high baseline of simmering rage that is shows in almost every one of her posts, and then she occasionally blows and goes completely overboard.

@Lily tends to be more calm until you nail her with something so accurate about herself that she triggers and goes ballistic.

The two of them are like puppets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good, stop whining. You're in meltdown, dumbass.

No one is whining, Oak. Stop gaslighting.

Yeah it's meltdown. But it's obvious when someone is experiencing real rage. There was nothing in my post at all that should have caused you to spazz the fuck out like that.

Observing your behavior is just that. Observing. Not all of us are having some unhinged emotional experience over here. Stop the projections.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one is whining, Oak. Stop gaslighting.

Yeah it's meltdown. But it's obvious when someone is experiencing real rage. There was nothing in my post at all that should have caused you to spazz the fuck out like that.

Observing your behavior is just that. Observing. Not all of us are having some unhinged emotional experience over here. Stop the projections.

I'm not upset. I call them like I see them. Don't project your gaslighting on me. Only an idiot participates on a forum that has 250 pages of bitching, mostly about his forum, says "nothing to see here" and throws shade at the posters here.

It's why YOU have no credibility with anyone that matters at this forum.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Because... some people really MATTER to @Lily on this forum...On Noes!

It's sort of like being on the Titanic. You have the important BF people and then there's steerage. You gotta feel sorry for the Bastards that don't matter here.

:LOL3::LOL3::Awesome::GiggleBitch:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not upset. I call them like I see them. Don't project your gaslighting on me. Only an idiot participates on a forum that has 250 pages of bitching, mostly about his forum, says "nothing to see here" and throws shade at the posters here.

You didn't do anything except spew angry nonsense like a spoiled child having a fit. I'm glad I don't see the same way you do because it looks miserable.

Mocking for fun is just that. Why does anyone give a shit about a forum gossip thread? There is no where near the amount of hatred over there that exists here. Getting all pissed and posting shit like you posted doesn't exactly do anything outside of proving my point.

Why the fuck would I care about "credibility" on a forum? I'm not you or any of the people YOU decided "matters". None of this shit is important at all. Not to anyone outside of the hate club.

Lol. Oak is now an authority on what people "matter". In order to matter you have to meet her standards and only then do you "matter". She's all powerful and gets to come in and make these decisions LOL

Guess what Oak? I don't think you matter. Now what? Do we spit out our reap life accomplishments now to see if you feel yours are better and that will decide which one of us matters?

Lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You didn't do anything except spew angry nonsense like a spoiled child having a fit. I'm glad I don't see the same way you do because it looks miserable.

Mocking for fun is just that. Why does anyone give a shit about a forum gossip thread? There is no where near the amount of hatred over there that exists here. Getting all pissed and posting shit like you posted doesn't exactly do anything outside of proving my point.

Why the fuck would I care about "credibility" on a forum? I'm not you or any of the people YOU decided "matters". None of this shit is important at all. Not to anyone outside of the hate club.

Lol. Oak is now an authority on what people "matter". In order to matter you have to meet her standards and only then do you "matter". She's all powerful and gets to come in and make these decisions LOL

Guess what Oak? I don't think you matter. Now what? Do we spit out our reap life accomplishments now to see if you feel yours are better and that will decide which one of us matters?

Lulz.

tldr

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't Homeland Security finally take your forum down after a multitude of infractions perpetrated by none other than you?

What’s that thread called? I need to change my user name to homeland security :GiggleBitch:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here it is again.

Poofer constantly fucking talks about it even all these years later and up until this week I ignored MANY of these sorts if disgusting posts.

The ONLY reason Poopers flying monkeys rush in and start claiming that IM the one who talks about it is because they want to protect him from reality.

This guy is an abusive scum bag who is still hanging onto a rejection he got years ago. Narcissistic men hate rejection and they NEVER stfu about it.
He probably hasn't had sex since.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well they should considering that's literally all you can observe from me on a message board, Oak. You can't see any of my behavior.

Lmao!

You dangled some kids Switch over a toilet. You posted the picture at SG.

You, with your WERDZ, talked about contacting KM's ex-wife. That's insane. And it is an action.

You passed around pictures of your vulnerable patient.

ALL BEHAVIORS, DUMMY.

Still laughing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You dangled some kids Switch over a toilet. You posted the picture at SG.

You, with your WERDZ, talked about contacting KM's ex-wife. That's insane. And it is an action.

You passed around pictures of your vulnerable patient.

ALL BEHAVIORS, DUMMY.

Still laughing?

So? You realize that Murd was in on that and laughing her ass off? You gonna lecture her as well?

It was silly picture posted to add humor to a tense and ridiculous situation with a guy who was having a tantrum making unreasonable and entitled demands. And it worked.

The fact some of you are still stuck on something so small years later is far more childish behavior than the actual picture.

He shouldn't have brought it and left it and put it on other people to manage his stuff. Simple as that. My kids belongings never end up dangled over toilets. You know why? I don't take their stuff. I don't take their stuff to other people's houses. I don't pawn their stuff and demand other people pay for it.

If that switch just belonged to him, I would have kept going until he agreed to pay for his own bullshit.

Why are you in a huff over it all these years later? Scraping the bottom for reasons to hate? All of a sudden on Jan 6th you decided the Switch picture was just too much LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because... some people really MATTER to @Lily on this forum...On Noes!

It's sort of like being on the Titanic. You have the important BF people and then there's steerage. You gotta feel sorry for the Bastards that don't matter here.

:LOL3::LOL3::Awesome::GiggleBitch:

And you only matter if she likes you LOL.

In her mind she's a bit like God.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So? You realize that Murd was in on that and laughing her ass off? You gonna lecture her as well?

It was silly picture posted to add humor to a tense and ridiculous situation with a guy who was having a tantrum making unreasonable and entitled demands. And it worked.

The fact some of you are still stuck on something so small years later is far more childish behavior than the actual picture.

He shouldn't have brought it and left it and put it on other people to manage his stuff. Simple as that. My kids belongings never end up dangled over toilets. You know why? I don't take their stuff. I don't take their stuff to other people's houses. I don't pawn their stuff and demand other people pay for it.

If that switch just belonged to him, I would have kept going until he agreed to pay for his own bullshit.

Why are you in a huff over it all these years later?

You did it. Stop deflecting.

So she laughed at the time. Still not her behavior.

He left it behind. So? What you did with it was your behavior.

You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk of what decent people do.

You pretend to be this high-browed person when you are most definitely not.

Talk all the shit you want about my words, but you can't say that I've ever tried to damage people.