I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you think everything is a meltdown or means someone is triggered?

So am i limited on what posts I can respond to? People have to be melting down if they want to respond to more than two posts? Or is more 3? What is the number that dictates my emotional experience?

I was sitting in a waiting room trying to pass time. Excuse the fuck out of me.

So does this rule apply to you as well or is it different if you post more than once a day? What's the difference if someone posts 4 times catching up on one thread as opposed to 4 times spread amongst a few threads?

How dumb.
Bigly jizz guzzler sure hoovers a lot of Jizz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I seriously don’t think I’ve ever LMFAO harder than when Chaos400 lbs called and told me KM gave Dovid a fake address…

:Bwahaha:

Wow. I mean let's pretend that's true...
Nothing in your life has made you laugh harder than that?

What a joyless existence you must have. Nothing makes you laugh harder than something that stupid, huh?

I can't say that nothing has made me laugh harder than when you gave Hateful Fucker 500 bucks to visit you and he disappeared with it. I chuckled at most. I'm not a joyless piece of shit though and I've had many happy moments where I've laughed to the point of tears and none of those moments involved the sad misfortune of others. Enemy or otherwise.

You're pathetic. Truly.

Also I wish he gave me a fake address. It's also sad how desperately the Poofer damage control mission is still in full force.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I typically go back and forth between forums. That's pretty normal for people who scroll for amusement.

I didn't realize suddenly BC became a hideaway fort but eh...the dramas never end.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I typically go back and forth between forums. That's pretty normal for people who scroll for amusement.

I didn't realize suddenly BC became a hideaway fort but eh...the dramas never end.
You’re unawares that several ex BF members are taking refuge there?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What "facts" have I been demolished with, you mouth-foaming lunatic?

Imagine unironically quoting the fucking SPLC, a notorious far left, jewish, hate group and arguing their narrative as fact... :LOL3:

As I've pointed out numerous times in the past, you are absolutely clueless on this subject, so I'd advise you keep your ignorant, canine trap shut on the matter.

BTW, the SPLC is counting down the days and no doubt creaming their Star of David panties about the dwindling US White population. If you were smarter, this would concern you, unless your alleged kids are mutts....

flthkik.jpg
That coward @Flynn completely ignored this.... I can't think why. :LOL3:

wizer

Factory Bastard
I post in both forums.

I have to say the inter-forum hate is far more intense from you pansies.

Just sayin'.
There is no question the amount of hatefulness spewed between the members here on Bastard Factory far surpasses anything I've ever seen in my years of forum posting and that includes Trollvalhalla.

There's a lot of anger here.

And it's very entertaining.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Facts don't care about your fweelz, fatso.

GTFO

Nevermind feelings.

Tell me about one accomplishment, chop, chop oh superior one.

Just one.

Did you get whacked by the cheese wheel during that ridiculous race down the hill in your country? Did you capture and eat it even after in turned green?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does it have to be a "Pakistani?" Why not Indian? Why not African? Why not Asian? Why not white?

More stereotypical racism from Fat assed Farmer.
I realize you are a stupid person but the reason I said Pakistani cab driver is because fat Merde literally did fuck a stinky Pakistani cab driver, you low I.Q. failure at life. Yes, the Paki cab driver did still charge her for the cab ride after.

Now go play in traffic, you dog fucker.