I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
:OhGawd:

How much is he Venmo'ing you...lol
See, I know fraud from back in the day.

He's an elite flamer, chopper, everything.

But ....he's one of the goats when it comes to trolling. Plus, he don't take this shit seriously. That makes him double elite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But ....he's one of the goats when it comes to trolling. Plus, he don't take this shit seriously. That makes him double elite.

I know his animus against me is real. It's not a game. But whatever...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Was he a member of KOF?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And this is why he will have the upper hand.

he has the upper hand because he actually hates me?

Okaaaaaay. I don't hate him, I just don't respect him.

My kids are not signed up members of any forum. You know, young people don't do forums much.

He says things that are personal. Get real. That's not a troll, that's butthurt.

Master

Site Supporter
he has the upper hand because he actually hates me?

Okaaaaaay, I don't hate him, I just don't respect him.

My kids are not signed up members of any forum. You know, young people don't do forums much.

He says things that are personal. Get real. That's not a troll, that's butthurt.
He doesn't hate anybody on a message board.

But...if he can make it seem like he does he's winning.

Meh, you guys won't understand....

Master

Site Supporter
He has his vulnerabilities as well.
Wat?

Fraud doesn't care. He posts to elicit a reaction and if it works he will keep on doing it.

Like it or not, Fraud is a legend on these forums and if he's putting the screws to you take it as a compliment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wat?

Fraud doesn't care. He posts to elicit a reaction and if it works he will keep on doing it.

Like it or not, Fraud is a legend on these forums and if he's putting the screws to you take it as a compliment.

He talks about our kids. Most women are going to react to defend our kids...we're mothers. That's not skill, that's picking fruit that's practically falling off the tree.

Should I talk about his son and his son's situation? Do you think that would be okay too?

Master

Site Supporter
So, our kids are fodder for people like you and him?
Just answer that.
That seems like butthurt and not trolling to me.
Fraud ain't posting pics of nobodies kids and neither am I. Words on a screen are just that, words. They don't mean shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fraud ain't posting pics of nobodies kids and neither am I. Words on a screen are just that, words. They don't mean shit.

You answered my question. Kids are okay for you guys to go after.

Good to know.

eta: And this is why forums are dying, the personal shit that goes too far. You have to be a moron not to figure that out.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm not jumping on your command. The truth is out there should you care to seek it.

You hate filled racists people make these assertions about "systems of white oppression" all the time, and you outright claimed that I have benefited from them.

I just want a single example of such a system, and further, I want my fucking benefits you claim I get from them.

Pony up, cunt. YOU made the assertion. Back it up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You hate filled racists people make these assertions about "systems of white oppression" all the time, and you outright claimed that I have benefited from them.

I just want a single example of such a system, and further, I want my fucking benefits you claim I get from them.

Pony up, cunt. YOU made the assertion. Back it up.

You sound perturbed. Did I do that?

Master

Site Supporter
He talks about our kids. Most women are going to react to defend our kids...we're mothers. That's not skill, that's picking fruit that's practically falling off the tree.

Should I talk about his son and his son's situation? Do you think that would be okay too?
Ppl talk about my kids all the time. Who cares?

You need to understand what's left of this community is the drizzling shits of what it used to be. There used to be talented players and now that number has dwindled to a handful, Fraud being one of those handful. Not everyone is emotionally invested in the shit that gets slung onto these walls but there's a core group of morons who think saying stupid shit to get under ppls skin is some sort of gotcha because the BH'ers used to do it without comprehending the context behind any of it.

It's hard to explain but easy to understand if you were actually on the flame forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ppl talk about my kids all the time. Who cares?

You need to understand what's left of this community is the drizzling shits of what it used to be. There used to be talented players and now that number has dwindled to a handful, Fraud being one of those handful. Not everyone is emotionally invested in the shit that gets slung onto these walls but there's a core group of morons who think saying stupid shit to get under ppls skin is some sort of gotcha because the BH'ers used to do it without comprehending the context behind any of it.

It's hard to explain but easy to understand if you were actually on the flame forums.

Going after family has turned people off. I know you don't understand.

I, you, whomever signs up for this, not our children.

And anyone that has to resort to insulting our children to get to us has already lost. It's just not a win.
It's a white flag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just giving the caustic back at you, dear. I'm not a Hater like you, but I can pretend.

I'm sorry the truth seems caustic to you. You should pick up an American history book sometime. You might learn about how the people you originated from stole land and enslaved people.

It's interesting stuff. Now, if you want to pretend none of that has shaped this society, okay with me.

Just don't bother me with your nonsense.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There's nothing stopping Biggiehumanrecliner from making a new account and playing by the rules.

As for sloppy seconds, one was sloppy, as in sloppy Joe disgusting, the other was Murdy.

He is here because he asked me to meet him at the Grand Canyon way back when on Big’s forum DO long long ago and he posted our pm logs in an attempt to embarrass me when I declined.

Big perma banned him for it and Edna cunt punted him off TV. He ran some BS forum the matrix that no one posted on. He was the laughing stock of TV after Fats chopped a pacer gif of him at a rest stop giving a teenage gang banger a BJ in the bushes. I’m going to have to scan my computer and see if I still have it…

Prepared to be bored to death with advice on how to be a great admin from a quality poster :GiggleBitch:

Master

Site Supporter
He is here because he asked me to meet him at the Grand Canyon way back when on Big’s forum DO long long ago and he posted our pm logs in an attempt to embarrass me when I declined.

Big perma banned him for it and Edna cunt punted him off TV. He ran some BS forum the matrix that no one posted on. He was the laughing stock of TV after Fats chopped a pacer gif of him at a rest stop giving a teenage gang banger a BJ in the bushes. I’m going to have to scan my computer and see if I still have it…

Prepared to be bored to death with advice on how to be a great admin from a quality poster :GiggleBitch:
There isn't a single forum BiggieExtraMapleSyrup has successfully run. Ever.

His claim to lame is piggybacking with the emphasis on pig off of the shit I did at SG and has made his worthless existence significant on account of all the work I put in for the homie Flea.

The balloon has a panel at the old ppls home. That's why nobody here is worried about that shit hole. It will crater like a bowl of Mac and cheese underneath his mountains of chins.

I've said all along BiggieFryGreaseface and Dovid were the biggest idiots on these forums, proven correct countless times, and there's still suckers out there who buy into their bullshit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sorry the truth seems caustic to you. You should pick up an American history book sometime. You might learn about how the people you originated from stole land and enslaved people.

It's interesting stuff. Now, if you want to pretend none of that has shaped this society, okay with me.

Just don't bother me with your nonsense.

No, my "people" found a land that wasn't being used by anyone except some neolithic indigenes, so we took it and built a nation here. Just like people have been doing for thousands of years. Is it so different for America because your betters tell you so?

Slavery in North and South America was introduced by you Spanairds, but you infer that the ancient institution was somehow "worse" only here in the USA. Why is that?

Oh wait! Your betters again. They tell you so.

I think you lack critical thinking skills, Lily. Your grammar's a bit better, but basically you mouth the same tired narrative crap that Holliday and Admin are famous for.

I won't bother you anymore. You've become bitter and hateful. Later Days.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No Strings Attached Casual Sex Fridays At Bastard Factory or (N.S.A.C.S.A.B.F)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've been toying with the idea of starting something called casual sex Fridays, some members here are just too tense and need to let off some steam.

<-- Sharona cuts loose.

Description: Got a job that don't allow you time to settle down?
Tired of Having fights to keep a clearly dying relationship alive?
Get Bored of The same Tricks, Same Positions and Continuing Unsatisfaction?
Scared of Commitment? Wanna Party? Have Adventures? And Just go Crazy?

<--- Aylana finds her groove.

* Cheesy 50's Training Video Music Starts *

Spend more time on Bastard Factory!
Join The (N.S.A.C.S.A.B.F) Today.

OMFG!

Funniest thing I've read all fucking week!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There isn't a single forum BiggieExtraMapleSyrup has successfully run. Ever.

His claim to lame is piggybacking with the emphasis on pig off of the shit I did at SG and has made his worthless existence significant on account of all the work I put in for the homie Flea.

The balloon has a panel at the old ppls home. That's why nobody here is worried about that shit hole. It will crater like a bowl of Mac and cheese underneath his mountains of chins.

I've said all along BiggieFryGreaseface and Dovid were the biggest idiots on these forums, proven correct countless times, and there's still suckers out there who buy into their bullshit.

The only reason that DO survived was me :GiggleBitch:

I also take credit for TV’s golden era.