I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
A lot of the people in the so called community have fucked each other...that is strange. How many forums have you been on where you encounter 3 or more people you have fucked in the past.

No Strings Attached Casual Sex Fridays At Bastard Factory or (N.S.A.C.S.A.B.F)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've been toying with the idea of starting something called casual sex Fridays, some members here are just too tense and need to let off some steam.

<-- Sharona cuts loose.

Description: Got a job that don't allow you time to settle down?
Tired of Having fights to keep a clearly dying relationship alive?
Get Bored of The same Tricks, Same Positions and Continuing Unsatisfaction?
Scared of Commitment? Wanna Party? Have Adventures? And Just go Crazy?

<--- Aylana finds her groove.

* Cheesy 50's Training Video Music Starts *

Spend more time on Bastard Factory!
Join The (N.S.A.C.S.A.B.F) Today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She's always looking for rent money. Shrek is paying her way now. Dumbass gets excited when he buys her an OJ or iced cream.

She treats her vaj like a penny jar.

soooo… NOTHING has changed in 17+ years

Gotcha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
soooo… NOTHING has changed in 17+ years

Gotcha

For things to change you have to do something to make it change.

Couple of months ago she said she was going to renew or get her EMT certificate...

Why would she bother, she gives Shrek a hand job and the bills get paid. She's gonna wait for his MS to get really debilitating and then that poor bastard is really fucked.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
For things to change you have to do something to make it change.

Couple of months ago she said she was going to renew or get her EMT certificate...

Why would she bother, she gives Shrek a hand job and the bills get paid. She's gonna wait for his MS to get really debilitating and then that poor bastard is really fucked.
Fuck that.

He can slap that moron around and when she calls the cops he just say he had a spasm. He's got the best of both worlds- somebody to clean off the wheelchair ramps and the looming threat if she gets outta line.

Master

Site Supporter
Real sporting taking shots when your target can’t hit back. Biggie will always have the last laugh because you settled for his sloppy seconds after he was done.. TWICE.
There's nothing stopping Biggiehumanrecliner from making a new account and playing by the rules.

As for sloppy seconds, one was sloppy, as in sloppy Joe disgusting, the other was Murdy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Real sporting taking shots when your target can’t hit back. Biggie will always have the last laugh because you settled for his sloppy seconds after he was done.. TWICE.

You mean like when Fraud and Bigly Stupid hit at Peaches/Spoon months after his death?

Talk about living in a safe space...

Master

Site Supporter
You mean like when Fraud and Bigly Stupid hit at Peaches/Spoon months after his death?

Talk about living in a safe space...
Frauds old school.

He plays it like a game and throws zingers no matter what.

Biggie on the other hand. ...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Ill open a sports forum... again in a day or two.
Will that forum be dominated by football (soccer to you tards). With 3.5 billion active fans worldwide it makes your misnamed 'World Series' and 'Superbowl' look like ripples on an ocean caused by a small stone dropping from a low height. Sorry about your penis

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Will that forum be dominated by football (soccer to you tards). With 3.5 billion active fans worldwide it makes your misnamed 'World Series' and 'Superbowl' look like ripples on an ocean caused by a small stone dropping from a low height. Sorry about your penis

It's not our fault that most of those people can't afford more than a ball and a couple of nets.

I realize American sports require bigger investments. :Happy5:

Master

Site Supporter
We can differ in our outlook.

I don't think dead people can defend themselves. It's crass and cheap to troll a dead person.
Not saying it isn't.

But old school flamers do it out of respect, like it or not.

Dickless1, Distorted Views, who was so fat they had to cut thru walls to get him out of his bedroom all got the same treatment and in most cases, worse then anything Peaches ever took.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bettlejuice...Beetlejuice...Beeteljuice