Because you bitches moaned and complained....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hope not,I mean you're boring n mean but no way I want you to miss something it's not nice

So you're bringing up something that hurt you in real life, that pertains to matters of the heart?

GET A LIFE YOU FREAK! I charge $150 for my counseling skillz!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here comes the thread killer, right on time with the creepy voice and idiot remarks. Should I just move all his moronic posts to Misplaced Meltdowns?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you're bringing up something that hurt you in real life, that pertains to matters of the heart?

GET A LIFE YOU FREAK! I charge $150 for my blowjob skillz!

pfft, are you any good ? do you have all your teeth ? you sound pretty gummy ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here comes the thread killer, right on time with the creepy voice and idiot remarks. Should I just move all his moronic posts to Misplaced Meltdowns?
yes, becuse your redundant mean shtick is a fucking magnet ... gee whiZ are you that stoopit really ?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
pfft, are you any good ? do you have all your teeth ? you sound pretty gummy ...

I'm not giving you head for crying out loud. So even if my mouth looked like Aryan's, it shouldn't matter, I'm not giving you dental hygiene advice :LOL3: