Because you bitches moaned and complained....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
An Aryan one.

arryyan88.webp

More fake pictures. You're making whomever owns those pictures cry.

Pathetic.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Before any of you ask, that scar is from getting koshed with a machete during a rather nasty bust up with a rival footy firm.
I just figured you left a note to demarcate where your sideburn should top out at but got a little carried away with heights. Thanks for the clarification!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Before any of you ask, that scar is from getting koshed with a machete during a rather nasty bust up with a rival footy firm.

Sure it is.

What really happened is some real Nazi's busted your stupid ass up, on account you're a sad representation of them.

I love how people with scars, especially the cowards, always have a life and death story about them.

But for those allegations to be true, it would have to be your picture in the first place, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sure it is.

What really happened is some real Nazi's busted your stupid ass up, on account you're a sad representation of them.

I love how people with scars, especially the cowards, always have a life and death story about them.

But for those allegations to be true, it would have to be your picture in the first place, wouldn't it?

I have scars you mean fuckface ...but I fell off'a my bike when I were a yute ... and an old dood :LOL3:

fuck off Flynny you finger binger

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have scars you mean fuckface ...but I fell off'a my bike when I were a yute ... and an old dood :LOL3:

It's funny how the males here same some fucked up shit, but when a woman does the same thing, it's suddenly egregious. Not all the women here are going to offer to gently fondle all y'alls balls...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's funny how the males here same some fucked up shit, but when a woman does the same thing, it's suddenly egregious. Not all the women here are going to offer to gently fondle all y'alls balls...
I'm sorry Lily you've coaght me complettely not gaf :LOL3:

It's drink'o clock I miss my people and I'm fucking done crying for today

X

xXx
Site Supporter
one minute here, the neXt fucking DEAD ! WTF is that shit to play on someone FUCK OFF !!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would have heart loved that comment but apparentely the image I am requesting is not avail

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

See, you have a stupid story in regard to your scar. Not some bullshit story where you took on 19 Hells Angel's over your spilled Coors Cutter.

I have a four inch scar on my right arm, I wish I could say I got it rescuing a kitten in the middle of the road, but the truth of the matter is, I fell off a chair during rush week in college.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See, you have a stupid story in regard to your scar. Not some bullshit story where you took on 19 Hells Angel's over your spilled Coors Cutter.

I have a four inch scar on my right arm, I wish I could say I got it rescuing a kitten in the middle of the road, but the truth of the matter is, I fell off a chair during rush week in college.

I never got hurt from drinking in college. I might have gotten a little friendlier with a toilet than I ever expected, hugging was involved.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I never got hurt from drinking in college. I might have gotten a little friendlier with a toilet than I ever expected, hugging was involved.

Yeah, I knew I didn't have to mention that alcohol was involved. No one falls off a wooden lawn chair if they're not inebriated. In my defense, it was Sunday afternoon and the gals came and got us at 7pm Saturday night and we had been drinking up til then with minor breaks throughout the night and morning.

I will say, the cut wasn't deep, but it bled a whole lot because of the alcohol....you know thinning the blood and such.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I knew I didn't have to mention that alcohol was involved. No one falls off a wooden lawn chair if they're not inebriated. In my defense, it was Sunday afternoon and the gals came and got us at 7pm Saturday night and we had been drinking up til then with minor breaks throughout the night and morning.

I will say, the cut wasn't deep, but it bled a whole lot because of the alcohol....you know thinning the blood and such.

To this day I can't stand the smell of rum. We started off playing quarters with daquiris...all girls and ran out of strawberries and ice at one point. Then it was straight shots of rum. I was new to some of these girls, so they didn't call me out at first...then they noticed I was the only sober one left...and suddenly I was the target.

I don't know how I didn't fall. I was weaving down the halls of the dorms from one wall across an 8 ft span to the other wall...then I cried when I got sick...sloppy ass drunk! I cried so hard that I burst the capillaries around my eyes...

Drunk ass 18 year old freshman...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
To this day I can't stand the smell of rum. We started off playing quarters with daquiris...all girls and ran out of strawberries and ice at one point. Then it was straight shots of rum. I was new to some of these girls, so they didn't call me out at first...then they noticed I was the only sober one left...and suddenly I was the target.

I don't know how I didn't fall. I was weaving down the halls of the dorms from one wall across an 8 ft span to the other wall...then I cried when I got sick...sloppy ass drunk! I cried so hard that I burst the capillaries around my eyes...

Drunk ass freshman 18 year old...

Damn!!!!!!!

I've been drunk, but never that drunk. Sheesh, after a night like yours, I'd never drink again. Waking up hung the fuck over and then having bloody eyes, oh hell fucking no!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn!!!!!!!

I've been drunk, but never that drunk. Sheesh, after a night like yours, I'd never drink again. Waking up hung the fuck over and then having bloody eyes, oh hell fucking no!!!

Oh no, it was around my eyes. And yeah, that was the cure. It's why I don't drink too much at all.

Thank god there was no such thing as social media at the time. All the girls were on the bus to crazytown when we split up for the night.

I headed back to my dorm room. Some decided they were going to run it off at the athletic field nearby...barefoot! Some were going to go get more booze...

:LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

honestly I was a bad kid, I got holes in me that still leak when I drink water.
top of a fence ripped the back of my leg about 6 or 7 inches long, balance on a wooden whatever the fuck it was hadda' nail poking out I fell ripped a hole in my shin, my latest wipeout is going to leave a nice scar around my eye .. banged this chick in my 20's dislocated my hip and pulled an erectile malfunction ffs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. So you looked like a raccoon? That would do it for me also.

Yep. I was so angry at myself I punished me by going to classes the next day. I basically slept through my classics course...you can't look at that many Greek vases on a slideshow with a raging hangover without wanting to die.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
honestly I was a bad kid, I got holes in me that still leak when I drink water.
top of a fence ripped the back of my leg about 6 or 7 inches long, balance on a wooden whatever the fuck it was hadda' nail poking out I fell ripped a hole in my shin, my latest wipeout is going to leave a nice scar around my eye .. banged this chick in my 20's dislocated my hip and pulled an erectile malfunction ffs

Yeah, as kids that's where we get most of our scars in my opinion.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep. I was so angry at myself I punished me by going to classes the next day. I basically slept through my classics course...you can't look at that many Greek vases on a slideshow with a raging hangover without wanting to die.

Yeah, how you are able to still drink rum to this day is a mystery to me. I had Tequila when I was 21, I haven't touched it since.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, how you are able to still drink rum to this day is a mystery to me. I had Tequila when I was 21, I haven't touched it since.

No, you got that wrong or I wrote it wrong. I can't stand the stuff. Just the idea makes me sick...

I can drink tequila, but never got drunk on it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, you got that wrong or I wrote it wrong. I can't stand the stuff. Just the idea makes me sick...

I can drink tequila, but never got drunk on it.

Oh. Okay. I figured maybe you had more Daiquiri's as you got older. Can't blame ya!