Because you bitches moaned and complained....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
His comment about his "good looks" made me literally laugh out loud.
You know what makes me LOL? When a quivvering vat of whale blubber has the nerve to criticise other people's appearance, something which you do pretty regularly.... you even have the cheek to accuse others of being fat.

I mean WTF? The lack of self-awareness on display is simply mind blowing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what makes me LOL? When a quivvering vat of whale blubber has the nerve to criticise other people's appearance, something which you do pretty regularly.... you even have the cheek to accuse others of being fat.

You don't at all sound like you're laughing. You sound quite upset. Too bad. I can criticize whomever the hell I want and there's nothing you can do. Seethe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anything like your Asian neck tatts that you know nothing about?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Anything like your Asian neck tatts that you know nothing about?

So Scouse proves that he's so unhappy with himself that he freely chooses to be rebellious and support his nation's real enemy that they helped ultimately crush, and then under his Aryan nic he showed off his Oriental tattoo? Pffft, shit.

What a confused mishmash of self-contradicting bullshit. Dangerously so, considering the disturbing magnitude of it all. Adam still has no fucking idea who he really is, and even admitted that he just followed the moronic crowd and got Dumbass tattooed in a spot where he'd proudly show off for the rest of his backward life. Tard...

SSS
- Nobody needs to know what the translation of his tattoo means, it speaks for itself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
An Aryan one.

arryyan88.webp

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. FaeryAnne doesn't know what Aryan means, where the term originated, or that virtually all of current humanity is Aryan. All he knows is Nazi bastardizations, the twisting and bending that made the swastika a symbol of evil.
.. Conservatism ruins everything.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a scene, for sure. In the states. Even in this small country.