Because you bitches moaned and complained....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
without prejewduce, you honestly sound black ... if it's what you were going for dunno also where you got that male to female voice switch app was cool as hell LOL
Mongtini's a fucking wigger too. It's definitely someone part of that mutated clan, there's too many coincidences for it not to be.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I recall Flynn showing up at MMP in the heat of the switch drama whore saga. I’m not sure if she let someone else borrow her account, but I was convinced she was KM & Mr. Pickles that night. There was definitely a masculine quality to her energy when she was going balls deep on Dovid. It felt personal to me at the time so the dots connected, but that was long long ago on an obscure internet far far away.

It has been interesting to see this more feminine side of her. I’m typically intrigued when the guard drops and people give you a glimpse of the reality behind the persona tho.
Even Turdy gets it. Flynn has been way too invested in the drama with Dove for a supposed outsider.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No I didn't.

That's funny. Does Lily sound Mexican?

And if I were black, would that be a problem for you?
I have no problem with it. Have I ever posted anything whatsoever that would give you the impression I would? It would, however, be interesting.

It just so happens, many black folks have a particular quality to their voices, and your voice on the recording has that quality. Not a big deal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I recall Flynn showing up at MMP in the heat of the switch drama whore saga. I’m not sure if she let someone else borrow her account, but I was convinced she was KM & Mr. Pickles that night. There was definitely a masculine quality to her energy when she was going balls deep on Dovid. It felt personal to me at the time so the dots connected, but that was long long ago on an obscure internet far far away.

It has been interesting to see this more feminine side of her. I’m typically intrigued when the guard drops and people give you a glimpse of the reality behind the persona tho.
Flynn has had many different qualities to her being over the years. Some diametrically opposed, really.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Answering the musical Q:WTAF?

badfic - "spank the monkey"

RXnQcFd.jpg

This badfic shows why some kinks should be clearly labeled, or better yet, never written about in the first place. It also contains major spoilers for the ending of Planet of the Apes (the 2001 remake).

Leo Davidson studied General Thade as he crouched under the console like the scared monkey that he was. All those ricocheting pulses had finally worn through that callous and cruel veneer of his and exposed him as the coward that he really was.
Leo's clingy pants grew tight as he remembered the first time he'd laid eyes on Thade. He took one look at the snarling and sniffing over-evolved chimp, and his mouth had grown dry. He'd wanted to be that monkey's slave, and he felt dirty for thinking so. But he couldn't help thinking about it, even as he tried to escape. He wanted Thade to want him enough to pursue him. And when Krull had jumped on him and castigated him for calling him a monkey, Leo couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to have Thade on his back instead, those prehensile toes and fingers digging into his tender Human flesh, his more gracile body bearing down upon him.
And then when Thade had caught up with him, and they'd fought inside the crashed space station, their bodies tussling, Thade's strong fists thumping hard on his body... Leo fingered one of his bruises as he thought back to the fight and nearly came in his pants.
He'd so badly wanted to be this monkey's slave.
But now as he watched him cowering under the console, he felt an even deeper need. The need to be Thade's master. To turn the tables. To make him crawl. To make him beg. To pound his throbbing erection into his monkey butt until he heard him scream his simian scream.
Thade had been a very bad little monkey. And Leo was going to make sure he learned his lesson. Leo was going to show Thade his place on the evolutionary ladder the hard way.
He looked through the glass and licked his lips. Thade whimpered like a scared chimp, but Leo knew how to deal with scared chimps. They found comfort in following orders, and Leo was ready to dole some out.
"Come here," Leo barked, pointing to the ground in front of him.
Thade's eyes went wide, but he complied, crawling to the glass and curling up against it, as if to lie as close to Leo's feet as he could.
"You've been a bad, bad monkey," Leo said, smiling evilly at the flash of anger in Thade's eyes. "And you're going to pay."
Thade swallowed hard, but Leo saw the armor over his groin twitch.
CONTINUED IN PART TWO
[Mercifully, part two was accidentally deleted from her computer in a freak accident involving angry Planet of the Apes fans and a sledgehammer.]

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Flynn has had many different qualities to her being over the years. Some diametrically opposed, really.
It could be a case of multiple personality disorder beyond the many moods of Flynn.
...and certainly that is why many think there are several people running the account, often in my view, having no idea what interactions the previous personality has had with other posters, so running sweet and sour.
.. I mean, would the person who stated that they hate me and refused to sing a duet with me yesterday, suddenly react approvingly of my post a pic of yourself post? I would find that suspicious.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It could be a case of multiple personality disorder beyond the many moods of Flynn.
...and certainly that is why many think there are several people running the account, often in my view, having no idea what interactions the previous personality has had with other posters, so running sweet and sour.
.. I mean, would the person who stated that they hate me and refused to sing a duet with me yesterday, suddenly react approvingly of my post a pic of yourself post? I would find that suspicious.

Ahem.....I stated that I couldn't stand you, that's a far cry from "hate." Also, no matter how I feel about a poster, if they contribute something interesting, I'm not above giving them props, regardless what I think about them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahem.....I stated that I couldn't stand you, that's a far cry from "hate." Also, no matter how I feel about a poster, if they contribute something interesting, I'm not above giving them props, regardless what I think about them.
A good post is a good post irrespective of who posted it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yet you claim that all I write is redundant even though my posts are easily more broad ranging that any other poster's during my time here. Who else has started threads on fishing, Victorian erotic photography, opera, hiking. countless sports threads etc.? I don't mind a criticize so long as it's accurate, and if it is then I would work on corrections - however, to say I am not multi-dimensional in my postings is simply rubbish. And heck - there is so much more I'd love to talk about but the members by and large aren't capable so I confine those discussions to PM. You won't be getting any PMs.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yet you claim that all I write is redundant even though my posts are easily more broad ranging that any other poster's during my time here. Who else has started threads on fishing, Victorian erotic photography, opera, hiking. countless sports threads etc.? I don't mind a criticize so long as it's accurate, and if it is then I would work on corrections - however, to say I am not multi-dimensional in my postings is simply rubbish. And heck - there is so much more I'd love to talk about but the members by and large aren't capable so I confine those discussions to PM. You won't be getting any PMs.

Ummmm....okay.

My post wasn't an invitation to you to correspond in pm's. My point being that a broken clock is correct 2 times a day.

You are a redundant dullard, but like I said, I'll give credit when even redundant dullards change it up once in a while.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You are a redundant dullard
Actually I'm neither - I think that's just your hurt feelings talking because you know I've never liked you because not only are you a troll (which is an umbrella term for internet retard) but you are the lowest form of troll - a flametarded troll, which to my view is the worst of the problems little boards like this face. People like you running off on bs about wobbly tricycle wheels and people riding them to the pharmacy etc etc and I know you are but what am I, and that's why your mom wears army boots and absolutely none of it having anything at all to do with the person you're so helplessly trying to insult (for some reason), all the while imagining it's some form of high art rather than what it is - a symptom of arrested social development (age 8). Grow up, Flynn.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually I'm neither - I think that's just your hurt feelings talking because you know I've never liked you because not only are you a troll (which is an umbrella term for internet retard) but you are the lowest form of troll - a flametarded troll, which to my view is the worst of the problems little boards like this face. People like you running off on bs about wobbly tricycle wheels and people riding them to the pharmacy etc etc and I know you are but what am I, and that's why your mom wear's army boots and absolutely none of it having anything at all to do with the person you're so helplessly trying to insult (for some reason), all the while imagining it's some form of high art rather than what it is - a symptom of arrested social development (age 8). Grow up, Flynn.

But this "troll" got you to post your deepest and darkest feelings.

Grow up? You're the senior citizen posting in Meltdown.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
But this "troll" got you to post your deepest and darkest feelings.

Grow up? You're the senior citizen posting in Meltdown.
Hey stupid - I replied to Lotus (you replied to me - see how reality so easily escapes you), and these aren't deep or dark feelings, they are enlightened observations. Observations which the likes of you might benefit by if you'd stop being defensive.

Someone must have hurt you really bad when you were little. I'm sorry that happened, Flynn.

(bigbighuge smiley)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey stupid - I replied to Lotus (you replied to me - see how reality so easily escapes you), and these aren't deep or dark feelings, they are enlightened observations. Observations which the likes of you might benefit by if you'd stop being defensive.

Someone must have hurt you really bad when you were little. I'm sorry that happened, Flynn.

(bigbighuge smiley)

Hey look, you like talking about me. So, I guess I'm a pretty good troll, eh?

Because you want to talk about me, must mean that someone hurt me? That makes total sense.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Hey look, you like talking about me. So, I guess I'm a pretty good troll, eh?

Because you want to talk about me, must mean that someone hurt me? That makes total sense.
I see logic of the cause/effect sort isn't your strong suite. Pointing out again that I was replying to another poster's observation with my own. Seriously, Flynn, it might be good for you to learn not to be so defensive which you show by wild and reckless aggression. All of that anger and frustration can't be good for your health.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see logic of the cause/effect sort isn't your strong suite. Pointing out again that I was replying to another poster's observation with my own. Seriously, Flynn, it might be good for you to learn not to be so defensive which you show by wild and reckless aggression. All of that anger and frustration can't be good for your health.

Right, but you were speaking about me when I hadn't even talked to you. Do you see what I'm saying now?

Oh there were times when you showed "aggressiion," mostly when others disagree with your political views. So,maybe we're in the same sinking noat?