Because you bitches moaned and complained....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, is the mass of lard that you worship at TBC.

He looks like Violet Beauregard only brown. Do his balls taste like blueberries or dingleberries? Please share.

rhilWBX.jpg
Embarrassing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's pretty sad. Then again, it's about on par for him. I hear/read you. How much of a loser does one have to be to come on a forum and spout Nazi propaganda to 20 some poster's?

I would love to see an old boomer British lady take an umbrella to his head and calling him a wanker for taking sides against the people of the UK.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You know what really irks me about Aryan? It's that he's a fucking coward bitch. He couldn't even get your picture himself from you. He had to get it from another pussy coward and post it second hand, just because you beat in his raisin sized nuts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what really irks me about Aryan? It's that he's a fucking coward bitch. He couldn't even get your picture himself from you. He had to get it from another pussy coward and post it second hand, just because you beat in his raisin sized nuts.

What tickles me to no end is that he had to have help propping him up because I called him out for being a wannabe Nazi. He was so desperate to "get me".

I trolled the ever living shit out of him for his heinous beliefs and it broke him. He flailed in desperation and the other pwned losers "helped" him.

That's the truth of the picturegate...they are weak, ineffectual, and desperate morons.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What tickles me to no end is that he had to have help propping him up because I called him out for being a wannabe Nazi. He was so desperate to "get me".

I trolled the ever living shit out of him for his heinous beliefs and it broke him. He flailed in desperation and the other pwned losers "helped" him.

That's the truth of the picturegate...they are weak, ineffectual, and desperate morons.

Very true. Without them running in packs, they're useless almost helpless. They need the affirmation and validation from complete strangers to feel alive and accepted. Then they go off and do heinous things like post unauthorized pics of fellow poster's because their shallow esteem got hurt. Cheap shots is what those kinds of fucks are all about. They know on a level playing field, you'd maul them.

That's something I've noticed about Aryan the wimp. He can dish it out, but he can't ever take it, like calling on BF to try to get me to stop posting his sorry ass pm's to me. Just like at SG when you and I were whipping the fuck out of him, the fucktard tried calling time out and said we were "cheating" because both you and I were "ganging up" on him. What a fucking bitch.

They are all weak and will resort to underhanded tactics to try to win. That's how fucking pathetic they truly are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very true. Without them running in packs, they're useless almost helpless. They need the affirmation and validation from complete strangers to feel alive and accepted. Then they go off and do heinous things like post unauthorized pics of fellow poster's because their shallow esteem got hurt. Cheap shots is what those kinds of fucks are all about. They know on a level playing field, you'd maul them.

That's something I've noticed about Aryan the wimp. He can dish it out, but he can't ever take it, like calling on BF to try to get me to stop posting his sorry ass pm's to me. Just like at SG when you and I were whipping the fuck out of him, the fucktard tried calling time out and said we were "cheating" because both you and I were "ganging up" on him. What a fucking bitch.

They are all weak and will resort to underhanded tactics to try to win. That's how fucking pathetic they truly are.

I agree. These weak ass bitches have to travel in packs and dog pile or they fall apart. Anyone with self-respect would have boundaries.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I agree. These weak ass bitches have to travel in packs and dog pile or they fall apart. Anyone with self-respect would have boundaries.

They absolutely have no self respect. No one with self respect would act the way they do. They act like someone killed one of their loved one's.

Boundaries are a no go, if the whole child abuse accusations are any indication

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I decided to stop feeding that parrot sunflower seeds. I am no longer listening to his vocaroos. He's going to have to return to text to post to me.

I kinda feel that way, but I like the effort he puts into them, not the content, but the effort. It must be really important to him that he lets everyone know that he's a Senior Citizen.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I suppose you're right. I picture them yapping at our ankles...then they squeal and whine when they get punted over the goal posts...

I don't understand why they would squeal and whine? They should be familiar with being punted by now after all the times it's happened.