Because you bitches moaned and complained....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't know. You don't sound what we think Canadians sound like, but maybe you've been here for a long time...

I don't. I never really had an accent because I traveled to the states quite a bit. Plus, I think the Canadian accent is annoying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's because I threw in a little color when I was speaking to BENzo. How she got that I sound black is beyond me.
without prejewduce, you honestly sound black ... if it's what you were going for dunno also where you got that male to female voice switch app was cool as hell LOL

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
without prejewduce, you honestly sound black ... if it's what you were going for dunno also where you got that male to female voice switch app was cool as hell LOL

I got that voice modulator at the .99 cent store.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not surprised to discover that those dewds who are most insecure about their masculinity (such as it is) also seem to be the ones most obsessed with Flynn's gender.

Flynn is Flynn. Live with it. Doesn't really matter if she slaps you upside the head with her dick or pokes you in the eyeball with his clit, you ought to let this go. I mean, for the sake of your already long-damaged mental health.

Talking to SSSAdam Hitler, here. And, Benzo? Well... Benzo is Benzo.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I recall Flynn showing up at MMP in the heat of the switch drama whore saga. I’m not sure if she let someone else borrow her account, but I was convinced she was KM & Mr. Pickles that night. There was definitely a masculine quality to her energy when she was going balls deep on Dovid. It felt personal to me at the time so the dots connected, but that was long long ago on an obscure internet far far away.

It has been interesting to see this more feminine side of her. I’m typically intrigued when the guard drops and people give you a glimpse of the reality behind the persona tho.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not surprised to discover that those dewds who are most insecure about their masculinity (such as it is) also seem to be the ones most obsessed with Flynn's gender.

Flynn is Flynn. Live with it. Doesn't really matter if she slaps you upside the head with her dick or pokes you in the eyeball with his clit, you ought to let this go. I mean, for the sake of your already long-damaged mental health.

Talking to SSSAdam Hitler, here. And, Benzo? Well... Benzo is Benzo.
Oh look, Blurt's pink knighting Flynn... must be a day ending in y.