Because you bitches moaned and complained....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like the best idea like ever!

He can engage like everyone else or he can be a jackass. When he drops the lame ass pedantic troll, he can be alright, even funny.

But when he wants to "win" he's just a jerk. Let him be a jerk we don't give any credence to...it's like training a dog. You discourage an unwanted behavior by backing away...and withholding attention until he stops an undesirable behavior.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure it is.

What really happened is some real Nazi's busted your stupid ass up, on account you're a sad representation of them.

I love how people with scars, especially the cowards, always have a life and death story about them.

But for those allegations to be true, it would have to be your picture in the first place, wouldn't it?
Nice edit.... presumably after this latest tirade you realised that you'd gone off script and needed to carry on pretending my
pics are fake. :LOL:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have a four inch scar on my right arm, I wish I could say I got it rescuing a kitten in the middle of the road, but the truth of the matter is, I fell off a chair during rush week in college.
That's because you're a boring nerd, whose idea of living dangerously is driving 2 mph over the speed limit or cutting in line at Walmart.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
An Aryan one.

arryyan88.webp
Look at this faggot.

This guy's actually showing where the doctors went in with a turkey baster and sucked out what little bit of brain matter the Gump had.

You damn well know this mother fucking fruits reactions are slow just by looking at his self imposed side mug shot here. This is probably his side view photo they pass around at the soup kitchens he frequents.

And even then, if you look at the mirror in the background there's a fucking butt plug.

Hotel fucking living at its finest.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at this faggot.

This guy's actually showing where the doctors went in with a turkey baster and sucked out what little bit of brain matter the Gump had.

You damn well know this mother fucking fruits reactions are slow just by looking at his self imposed side mug shot here. This is probably his side view photo they pass around at the soup kitchens he frequents.

And even then, if you look at the mirror in the background there's a fucking butt plug.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this faggot.

:LOL:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You just know anyone named Adam Hitler is unemployed...gives him more time to wax his balls.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You just know anyone named Adam Hitler is unemployed...gives him more time to wax his balls.
Unemployed? They used that fucking faggot for experiments.

Chances are this dolt took some fly by night medical company up on some Mengele scheme and was the victim.

They probably cut his penis off and were going to stitch it to the side of his dome so he can be an official dick head and the little thing fell into the hole and couldn't stop laughing long enough to stitch him back up.

I'm sure chances are when he turns his head ever so slowly a little bump form's on his neck and that's why he got the ever trendy tramp stamp neck tat.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I pinched off yet another grumpy shit this morning that I named Flynn, and I'm waiting for 'Dilf to come return it, which is why it's in the freezer. Now I noticed that Flynn will soon be off to another forum where Fortnite is its sole purpose. At least it'll have a pretty large number of fat kids to troll. Why shouldn't he?

I don't know what the word behind the curtains is about Flynn, but I'm counting him as another net-devoured victim of mine. Any objections to that? Of course not.

King Martini is now somehow permanently retired too, as he just announced...

SSS
- Coincidence?