New Poll: Trump more popular than ever

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yeah, because you have a cock in your mouth.

I'm SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you! You're rampant homophobia is appalling!

Hey Ragey, Donnie needs $200k or he goes to jail, that’s just pocket money for a high net worth capitalist like you, right?

Sure. Let me sell one of my vintage guitars to help keep Saint Donald out of the hoosegow.

Say, are you Proggies planning a Lemon Party to celebrate the Trump Mugshot?

Don't fret. His poll numbers will just go up another 5 points.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you! You're rampant homophobia is appalling!

Sure. Let me sell one of my vintage guitars to help keep Saint Donald out of the hoosegow.

Say, are you Proggies planning a Lemon Party to celebrate the Trump Mugshot?

Don't fret. His poll numbers will just go up another 5 points.
We get it, you limp dicks are in a cult.

3djWjQl.jpeg

"We don't need no education, we got Trump!"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know - I could be completely wrong about this but stateofthenation.com seems like it could be a deep right wing conspiracy site frequented by imbeciles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A predictable answer. Try and use your brain, Holly... the MSM isn't going to expose the Rothschilds for obvious reasons.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They got paid with taxpayer dollars and not one of them ever produced anything of any value to anyone ... kind of like you.

Tell me, Holly. Did George Bush the Younger win the election in 2000 and 2004?

Did Donald Trump win the election in 2016?
So, GWB lost the popular vote and yet became prez (thanks to the SCOTUS chicanery) and so that means Trump should also be prez even though he lost the popular vote? Is that what you're getting at, wise guy?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Besides their many castles, palace mansions, wineries, race horses and exotic resorts, the Rothschild’s bought
in the 1800’s. Reuters then bought the
, which selects and delivers the same new stories to the entire world, day after day. They have controlling interests in three major television networks and easily avoid media attention, since they own the media.

Though Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Carlos Slim are supposedly “the richest men in the world,” their combined wealth of $180 billion would qualify them as mere servants for the House of Rothschild.

Rothschild owns major European Central Banks: England, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Belgium – central bank for the Euro. Rothschild partnered with the original seven American families who became the regional depository banks in the US Federal Reserve. The Bush family and J.P. Morgan are the political and financial dynasties evolved from their original ownership of the Federal Reserve. Political propaganda confuses American citizens into thinking the U.S. government owns and prints its own money. Not so. Bush, J.P. Morgan and five other banking family institutions own the Federal Reserve in partnership with Rothschild.

Rothschild owns Reuters News Service, which bought the Associated Press. Rothschild owns or virtually controls every major media outlet in America, Europe and Israel. Rothschild controls the message of who really owns $500 trillion of hidden untaxed wealth equal to half of annual world GDP."

The Rothschilds bought Reuters in the 1800s. Do they own the AP now, or is it owned by a consotium of journalism outlets?

Eduardo Saverin used to own facebook. Does he own it and control it now?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fatso fans. I’ll never get it

I think beneath their bluster they get it. He's been indicted 4 times, but there hasn't been another Jan 6th. They aren't putting their necks on the line for him anymore. Well, other than a tiny minority who are just plain freaking crazy that threaten to kill judges, etc.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Adam Hitler

I think beneath their bluster they get it. He's been indicted 4 times, but there hasn't been another Jan 6th. They aren't putting their necks on the line for him anymore. Well, other than a tiny minority who are just plain freaking crazy that threaten to kill judges, etc.
And occasionally murdering a mother of nine because she has a Pride Flag on display at her gift shop.

Last edited: